2022年10月22日 星期六 农历九月廿七
[365 Information Briefing] One minute a day, knowing the world!
Saturday, October 22, 2022 Lunar September 27
1, China’s 67% rare disease drugs have been included in the medical insurance, the number of insured up to 1.36 billion.
2, the Ministry of Ecology and Environment: China’s total ban on the entry of foreign garbage, to achieve the goal of zero import of solid waste.
3, China’s “artificial sun” made a breakthrough: breakthrough 1 megaan discharge.
4. Beijing: By the end of 2022, the direct settlement of ordinary outpatient fees across provinces will be fully covered.
5. Fujian is clear: in principle, the county will build one ordinary Senior high school per 100,000 resident population.
6. Tibet will clear the medium and high risk areas and restore the order of production and life in an all-round and orderly manner.
7, Suzhou manufacturing loan balance exceeded 1 trillion yuan, second only to the north and deep three cities.
8. Historic Breakthrough in Chinese Men’s Tennis: Zhang Zhizhen Ranked in Top 100 in the World.
The average life expectancy in 9 and 14 provinces exceeds 78.2 years, and the life expectancy of women is generally higher than that of men. Public Number: 365 Information Briefing
10. Diving World Cup 10-meter platform: Chen Yuxi/Quan Hongchan won the women’s doubles championship, Lian Junjie/Yang Hao won the men’s doubles championship.
11. Musk was revealed to be laying off 75% after the acquisition of Twitter. Twitter denied that there was no layoff plan.
12. India’s antitrust authorities found Google abused its dominant position in the Indian smartphone market and fined more than $0.16 billion.
13. More than 250,000 British people sign a petition. The prime minister should not be decided by the Conservative Party election again, calling for an early national election.
14. Turkish President: Plan to talk to Putin and Zelensky in the near future to facilitate a meeting between Russian and Ukrainian leaders.
15. EU countries agreed to jointly deal with the energy crisis, but no agreement has been reached on the issue of setting a ceiling on natural gas prices.
[Micro-language] I wish you always be happy, happy, interesting and hopeful, without disaster or difficulty.