October 20, lunar September 25, Thursday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. At noon on the 19th, a magnitude 5.5 earthquake occurred in Mangya, Qinghai: Dunhuang, Golmud and other earthquakes were obvious, and the epicenter was located in no man’s land; the Central Meteorological Observatory: In the next three days, the country will heat up in a large area, and the temperature difference between day and night will increase;
2. Ministry of Justice: Over the past ten years, the average error correction rate of administrative reconsideration cases has reached 13.6%. Promote the legalization of prison work, and comprehensively investigate cases of commutation and parole for temporary execution outside prison;
3. Taobao has the function of “merging multiple addresses and placing orders”. Netizens: It is more convenient to reduce the number of places on the 11th;
4. The new product is suspected of causing controversy in Japanese military uniforms. Li Ning apologized for the product design: he sincerely apologized for the design and modeling of some products in the “Dream-chasing” show;
5. Taiwan media: On the evening of the 19th, a shooting occurred in Wanhua District, Taipei City, killing one person and injuring four others;
6. Avatar 2 is 190 minutes long and costs 2.2 billion yuan. North America is scheduled for December 16, and the domestic release date is yet to be determined;
7. Polls: Half of the Conservative Party members believe that Truss should resign and hope to see former Prime Minister Johnson re-elected as Prime Minister; British media: Jason Stein, one of Truss’s most senior advisers, has been suspended, and Secretary of the Interior Braverman has also resigned;
8. South Korea and the United States will hold a large-scale air exercise over the Korean Peninsula from October 31 to November 4, with the participation of about 250 military aircraft. North Korea shelled the buffer waters between North Korea and South Korea late at night on the 18th, saying the move was a severe response to South Korean provocation. South Korean media: South Korea is hotly discussing “redeployment of tactical nuclear weapons”, and the US ambassador to South Korea has expressed his opposition;
9, foreign media: the last 10 days, Twitter frozen employee equity incentive accounts, firmly believe that Musk will buy; Japan sold US $34.5 billion of US Treasury bonds in August, and its position hit a three-year low, falling to US $1.1998 trillion;
10. Cholera broke out in Cameroon’s extreme north region, with a total of 113 cases reported and at least 10 deaths;
11. On the 18th, more than 100,000 people in France went on strike to protest against a salary increase: they smashed street windows and clashes broke out between demonstrators and police. Mali’s Foreign Minister accused France of violating airspace and supporting militants in the Security Council, which France denied;
On October 18, French police confronted protesters in Paris. Photo: AFP.
12. U.S. media: House Minority Leader McCarthy said that if the Republican Party wins the House of Representatives in November, it may oppose providing more aid to Ukraine; Iranian Foreign Minister: Sanctions against Europe, America and other countries will be announced to impose sanctions on some individuals and institutions in Western countries;
U.S. media: House Minority Leader McCarthy said that if the Republican Party wins the House of Representatives in November, it may oppose providing more aid to Ukraine; Iranian Foreign Minister: Sanctions against Europe and the United States and other countries will be announced to impose sanctions on some individuals and institutions in Western countries;
13. Two Russian Tu-95MS strategic bombers patrolled the Pacific Ocean on the 18th, with tracks approaching Japan and the United States. the us side: discovered, tracked, confirmed, and intercepted;
Tu-95MS strategic bomber
14. Putin announced the implementation of wartime status in Donetsk, Luhansk, Kherson and Zaporozhye, and the improvement of the combat readiness level of the central and southern federal districts. Ukrainian officials: Russia’s so-called “wartime state” has no meaning for Ukraine; Russian army commanders call Kherson “difficult” and will ensure the safe evacuation of civilians;
15. Zelensky said that “the Russian army’s attack on civilian infrastructure means that there is no room for negotiation with Russia”. NATO: will provide Ukraine with an anti-UAV system. Ukrainian media: Kiev reported another explosion on the 19th, and air raid sirens sounded throughout Ukraine. Finland’s main political parties agreed to build a fence on the Finnish-Russian border, 130-260 kilometers, saying they were worried about the influx of Russian refugees;
Finland’s main political party agrees to build fence on Finnish-Russian border, 130-260km, saying it is worried about the influx of Russian refugees.
[Weiyu] Who is not against wind and rain and doubts, desperate to become what he wants to be.