October 19, lunar September 24, Wednesday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. Insurance giants China Life, PICC and Ping An of China have all said: the three have invested more than 10.2 trillion to support the real economy and provide more than one trillion risk protection;
2. Football Association: All professional football clubs will solve the problem of back pay and submit back pay repayment certificates before October 31;
3. Zhejiang: Rental housing fire protection requirements solicit opinions, and set up a unified charging place for electric bicycles as required; Gansu: The first-class museum receives no less than 30% of the total number of primary and secondary school students every year;
4. Hong Kong: It is planned to ban restaurants from providing disposable plastic tableware as early as the fourth quarter of next year;
5. Taiwan media: Su Zhenchang was diagnosed with new coronary pneumonia on the 18th, and the afternoon trip was canceled. Taiwan added 44884 new cases and 33 new deaths on the 18th;
6. More than one million people in Canada have suspected “long new crown” symptoms after being infected with the new crown: they still have symptoms a few months later; after the hurricane hit Florida, the United States, an outbreak of a deadly bacterial disease caused by Vibrio vulnificus, resulting in 65 infections and 11 deaths;
7. Foreign media: After Musk “cried poor”, the United States and Europe considered providing funds for Ukraine’s “Star Chain;
8, U.S. media: in order to prevent soaring oil prices, the United States plans to release 15 million more barrels of oil storage, no restrictions on fuel exports before the mid-term elections;
9. British Prime Minister Truss admitted his mistake and apologized, but refused to resign: he made a mistake in the “mini budget” and acted too hastily in formulating tax cuts, but I still have to serve the country;
On October 17, local time, British Prime Minister Truss apologized for her “mistakes” in her economic plan. She said that her economic policies were originally intended to help people solve the problems of high energy costs and high taxes, but “went too far and too fast”.
10. Japanese media: TEPCO carried out feeding experiments, using Fukushima monocore to treat water to raise fish, and investigated the growth status of fish and the activity of radioactive substances in the body;
11. Foreign media: Australia overthrew the decision of the previous government and announced that it would no longer recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s “capital”;
Australian Foreign Minister Huang Yingxian announced on the 18th that he would no longer recognize West Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. She also accused Morrison’s policy of recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital “of playing politics diplomatically in order to win domestic by-elections”.
12. South Korean media: After North Korea and South Korea accused each other of provocations, South Korea and the United States will hold the largest joint air performance between the two countries in five years at the end of the month, aiming to issue a warning to North Korea;
13. Russian media: After taking off from the training ground, the Russian-Soviet -34 fighter plane crashed into a residential building in Yeysk City, causing 14 deaths and 18 injuries, or a technical failure. The local government provided 1 million rubles for the families of the victims;
14. Foreign media: NATO and Russia may have simultaneous nuclear exercises, “this is a very turbulent period”; Ukrainian Prime Minister: Ukraine receives 2 billion euros of financial aid from the European Union;
15, 18 an energy supply facility in Kiev was attacked, and an air defense alarm was issued throughout Ukraine. Zelensky: Since the 10th, the 30% power plant in Ukraine has been destroyed; US media: After Russia launched a drone attack on Ukraine, the Ukrainian Foreign Minister called for sanctions against Iran for the first time in history; the Greek Ministry of Foreign Affairs called for the immediate withdrawal of Greeks in Ukraine;
Life is not how many days you live, but how many days you remember.