全国早报- 2022年10月12日 星期三 新加坡一餐厅拟对吵闹儿童收附加费
National Morning Post: Wednesday, October 12, 2022
1. National Bureau of Statistics: As of the end of 2021, China’s population was 1412.6 million, an increase of 53.38 million over the end of 2012, with an average annual growth rate of 5.931 million and an average annual growth rate of 0.4%. China’s population continued to expand
2. More than 80 people in Shanghai were administratively punished for doing nucleic acid on behalf of 2 people were filed a criminal case.
3. Playing official power for a pack of paper towels, Liaoning public office couples scold the refueling staff: I can buy your life with this watch 400,000
4. Jiuzhaigou National Day “Outbreak”: Welcome 211 Guests in 7 Days
5. Only 30% women in China use painless childbirth
6. A daily chemical company applied for several high imitation trademarks. A girl in Langfang, Hebei Province bought “Blue Moon Shell” when she bought laundry detergent online in 10 yuan “,
7, the study said that the mother’s mood affects the baby’s ability to speak, even if the mother has mild depression, the baby will be delayed in language development.
8. New Zealand Announces Farm Greenhouse Gas Emission Tax Plan: New Zealand Plans to Charge for Animal Burping and Fart
9. Fujian Xiamen Men Help People Buy Lottery Winning 480,000 and Claim All Bonus after Court: Rejected
10. During the period of Shanghai double 11, e-commerce companies are prohibited from falsely offering discounts and merchants are not forced to “choose one from two”
11. A restaurant in Singapore plans to charge a surcharge for noisy children
12. Ministry of Education: The population with university education in the country exceeds 0.218 billion, nearly double that of ten years ago.
13. The Ukrainian side said that the air strike had caused 14 deaths and 97 injuries; Putin said that if Ukraine continues to attack Russian territory, it will fight back;
Security: Do not click on the SMS when you receive the medical insurance card. Some citizens received a text message saying that the social security card function has expired and should click on a website to sign before the specified date, otherwise the account will be eliminated. The police stated that the criminals used relevant reasons such as “medical insurance suspension”, “automatic invalidation of non-verification”, and “disqualification of reimbursement” to send fraudulent text messages to the insured, thereby inducing the victim to click on the Trojan horse virus link. The police also found that more than a dozen similar reports have been received recently, and most of the victims are young people. According to the analysis of the police, this is because most of the elderly handle medical insurance business, and most of them will go to the counter to handle it on the spot, and rarely do it online.