October 11, lunar September 16, Tuesday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. General Administration of Market Supervision: Sampling a piece of women’s clothing labeled as produced by Shenzhen Anruoyi Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd., a carcinogenic aromatic amine dye named “benzidine” was found to exceed the standard by more than 20 times, and the company involved has been canceled;
2. Guizhou: Encourage employees of government agencies, enterprises and institutions to carry out group buying of commercial housing;
3. Shanghai: From now until early November, all districts will carry out community nucleic acid screening at least twice a week. All people returning to Shanghai need “three days and three inspections”, otherwise they will be assigned yellow codes;
4, international oil prices from falling to rising for several days, domestic gasoline and diesel prices “eighth decline” failed, for the first time this year “stranded”;
5. It is reported online that Zhaozhou Middle School in Heilongjiang Province charges 20 yuan leaf fee for students. Local Education Bureau: The officer involved was suspended and the guard was dismissed;
6. Hohhot: There are more than 3000 cases of positive infection. The No. 1 hospital in the square cabin will be built urgently. In principle, it is forbidden to enter the hospital;On the evening of the 7th and 10th of
, a magnitude 4.6 earthquake occurred in the sea area of Hualien County, Taiwan, with a focal depth of 23 kilometers;
8. Foreign media: Malaysian Prime Minister Announces Dissolution of Parliament, Horn of 15th National Election Officially Blown;
Malaysian Prime Minister Ismail announced the dissolution of Parliament through live broadcast. Screenshots from the live broadcast
9, South Korea’s marine research ship “Dokdo World” maiden voyage to Dokdo, Japanese netizens shouted to “break off diplomatic relations”;
Yonhap News Agency stated that the “Dokdo World” is South Korea’s first marine research ship dedicated to Dokdo and Ulleungdo. The picture is from Yonhap News Agency
10. North Korean media: Kim Jong Un guided North Korea’s many military operations, including tactical nuclear weapons using troops to launch ballistic missiles;
11. Foreign media: continuous torrential rain in Venezuela has caused landslides, which have killed 22 people and left more than 50 unaccounted for. A landslide occurred in western Nepal, killing 12 people;
Local residents stand outside their flooded homes in Rastherias, Venezuela, on October 9. The day before, torrential rains triggered landslides, killing at least 22 people. (AP)
12. Russian media: a protest against NATO and the EU broke out in Paris, demanding that France fundamentally change its position on NATO and the EU, but the protest rally was “ignored” by most French media “;
French Patriot Party Chairman Florian Filippo exposed the protest scene on Twitter
13. Belarusian State Border Committee: Ukraine blew up almost all bridges on the Ukrainian-Belarusian border and laid mines on the border roads; Lukashenko: Belarus and Russia have agreed to form a regional joint force;
14. Ukraine: On the 10th, many cities in Kiev and other cities were attacked by Russia. One missile landed near Zelensky’s office. 41 of the 75 missiles were intercepted, resulting in 11 deaths and 64 injuries. Ukrainian media: many energy facilities were attacked by missiles, and water and electricity supply in some areas was interrupted. Zelensky: Hold talks with German Prime Minister and agree to hold an emergency meeting of G7 leaders. U.S. Embassy in Ukraine: calls on American citizens to leave Ukraine as soon as possible;
15. Putin confirmed Russia’s air strikes on Ukraine: if Ukraine continues to attack Russian territory, it will fight back strongly. NATO and the European Union condemned; Medvedev: The attack on Ukraine is just the beginning, and there will be other follow-up actions. Russia’s future action goal should be to completely eradicate the Ukrainian regime; Russia: The entry ban on trucks from unfriendly countries takes effect;
[Wei Yu] yearns for success, but always accepts frustration calmly, makes unremitting efforts, but also laughs at the suffering and setbacks of life. This is the track of life.