October 6, lunar September 11, Thursday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. State Office: Expand the scope of government services to further improve service efficiency. Temporary resident identity cards can be applied for in different places, and provident fund can be withdrawn in different places in case of rental housing;
2. Dianjiang County, Chongqing: When buying a house during the housing exhibition, the maximum loan amount of provident fund for families with many children is 1.2 million yuan. Shanggao County, Jiangxi Province: For every commercial house sold by the intermediary registered in this county, 1000 yuan will be awarded;
3, Xi’an Weiyang Public Security: Knowing that passengers have a history of living in the epidemic risk area, the bus driver was investigated and detained. There are already human nucleic acids in the car that are positive;
4. Russian media: RMB surpassed US dollar for the first time to become the largest foreign currency traded on Moscow Exchange;
5. Foreign Media: The White House confirmed that Biden will run for re-election in 2024, with only five weeks to go before the mid-term elections. Polls show Biden’s approval rating has dropped to 40%;
6. EU member states may approve a new round of sanctions against Russia on the 5th, including restricting Russian oil prices; Zelensky: Will participate in the first meeting of the “European Political Community” by video;
7, the UK 20-year bond yield rose to its highest point 4.383% since September 28, while the Italian 10-year bond yield rose 23 basis points to 4.44%;
8. WHO Warning: New mutant BF. 7 or will become mainstream, experts: the new crown vaccine, oral medicine is still effective;
The epidemic of the new crown virus in the United States. The official website of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
9, U.S. media: Musk said he planned to buy Twitter at the original offer of $54.2 per share, and Twitter surged 22% to close at $52 on the same day. After the news, Twitter did not say that it would abandon the lawsuit against Musk;
Photo Source: British Finance Later that day, Musk posted on social media that “the acquisition of Twitter is an accelerator for creating the universal app ‘X.” Regarding the universal application “X,” Bloomberg said Musk did not disclose more details. But the report said that according to Musk’s previous remarks, the universal application he said sounds very much like China’s “super application”-WeChat.
10. On the 4th, a 41-member Indian mountaineering team encountered an avalanche in the Himalayas: at least 10 people died and dozens were trapped or missing; on the afternoon of the 4th, a bus in North Arkansas, northern India, crashed into a valley, killing 25 people;
Disaster struck in the mountains of Uttarakhand
11. Foreign Media: On the 4th, the submarine cable in Lofton, Norway broke. The cause of the accident is not clear. The United Kingdom, fearing an attack on facilities on the seabed near Norway, sent warships and survey vessels;
12. Foreign media: On the 5th, South Korea and the United States launched four surface-to-surface missiles into the eastern waters of the Korean Peninsula. One of the missiles fell abnormally and caused burning but did not explode. Fortunately, no one was injured. The military apologized for the incident; South Korea: The USS Reagan aircraft carrier returned to the eastern waters of the Korean Peninsula;
On October 5, the South Korean and US coalition forces launched 4 surface-to-surface missiles into the eastern waters of the Korean Peninsula.
13. Russia: Expelling Lithuanian Chargé d’affaires in Russia; The Japanese Embassy in Ukraine reopened on October 5. Ukrainian President’s Office: Eleven NATO member states have supported Ukraine’s accession to NATO, including Canada, Poland, Czech Republic, Lithuania, Croatia, etc;
14, foreign media: “OPEC plus” parties agreed to cut crude oil production by 2 million barrels per day, Saudi Arabia or seek to push up oil prices. Experts: This move may anger the United States, benefit Russia, or trigger U.S. countermeasures, including the release of additional oil reserves, etc.; U.S. Treasury bonds broke through 31 trillion U.S. dollars for the first time, approaching the upper limit;
15, Donetsk and other four regions into Russia treaty officially entered into force on the 5th; Putin signed a presidential decree: Zaporozhye nuclear power plant included in the assets of the Russian Federation; Russia: Russian troops are assembling in Kherson, ready to fight back; Russian media: Russian Foreign Ministry said that Russia fully abides by the statement that there is no nuclear war;
The direction of the tree is determined by the wind. The direction of a person is decided by himself.