今日早报 每日热点15条新闻简报 每天一分钟 知晓天下事 10月5日
2022年10月5日 星期三 农历九月初十
Wednesday, October 5, 2022, the tenth day of the ninth lunar month
1. Central Meteorological Observatory: The cold wave weather will end the high temperature in the south, and the strong precipitation in Sichuan, Shaanxi, Henan and other places will weaken.
2, Xinjiang: this round of epidemic for the history of prevention and control of the most difficult, Urumqi City, the district and county personnel temporarily do not leave Wu, suspended the whole Xinjiang away from Xinjiang passenger trains.
3, Inner Mongolia: Hohhot this round of epidemic 3 days to break 500 cases, tighten the epidemic prevention and control “fence”, unnecessary not to go out.
4. Shenqiu, Henan: 50,000 yuan for those who found positive fever and 500 yuan for those who found red code.
5. Sichuan: A man drove 12 people back to Sichuan from the high-risk area involved in the epidemic and was investigated.
6. Jilin City, Jilin Province, solicits opinions on business transfer loans: the maximum amount of family application is 600,000 yuan.
7. Heshan, Guangxi: Buy a new house before the end of the year and enjoy a 100% deed tax subsidy and a maximum purchase subsidy of 10,000 yuan.
8. The Nobel Prize in Physics was announced in 2022: France, the United States and Austria won the prize together.
9. Syrian media: U.S. troops plundered oil resources from Syria and dispatched 48 oil tankers to steal oil.
10, Russia: After the North Stream leak, the United States has increased its LNG prices and sales.
11. South Korea: North Korea launches unidentified ballistic missiles; Japanese officials said: North Korea launches missiles over Japan, and the on-site air defense alarm sounded.
12. Poland issued a diplomatic note asking Germany for 1.3 trillion US dollars in World War II war reparations; German Foreign Minister: The issue of World War II compensation is over.
13. The EU agreed to train 15,000 Ukrainian soldiers, headquartered in Poland.
14. Ukrainian President Zelensky signed a decree deciding not to negotiate with Russian President Putin.
15. Russian Ministry of Defense: The Ukrainian army broke through the Russian defense in Kherson by virtue of its superior tank unit.
No matter what the past is, the past is over, and the best is always waiting for you in the future.