October 4, the ninth day of the ninth lunar month, Tuesday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!In the early morning of the 1st and 3rd of the
, a magnitude 4.3 earthquake occurred in Pingshan County, Shijiazhuang City, Hebei Province. Residents: The 20th floor was shaking and electric vehicles were ringing; in the early morning of the 3rd, a magnitude 4.4 earthquake occurred in the waters of Hualien County, Taiwan;
2. Anhui: Completely abolish restrictions on pickup truck traffic. According to incomplete statistics, Hebei, Taiyuan in Shanxi, Dunhuang in Gansu, Guilin in Guangxi and other places have lifted restrictions on the passage of pickup trucks;At 4: 00 a.m. on March 3 and 3 of the
, the upper part of the sea erosion column of the famous scenic spot “Shi Lao Lao Man” in Qingdao collapsed naturally. Experts: caused by perennial weathering and seawater erosion, many factors need to be considered in recovery. Official: Temporary protection measures have been taken;
Some netizens uploaded a comparison chart before and after the destruction of “Stone Old Man.
4. Foreign media: An Iranian airliner flying from Germany to Guangzhou received a false “bomb threat” and landed safely;
According to the FlightRadar24 display information of the flight information platform, W581 circled over New Delhi several times.
5. Taiwan media: At the end of September, Japanese ships harassed Taiwan ships. Taiwan’s “Marine Patrol Agency” sent ships to carry out “guard duty”. After 10 hours of confrontation between the two sides, Taiwan ships left;
6. Media: The “Director of the Civil Affairs Bureau Hu Yuanyuan”, who was removed from office due to the memorial tablet incident at Xuanzang Temple in Nanjing, once again appeared in public reports, which was the first time that he appeared in an official report after nearly 70 days;
7. Foreign media: Hurricane Ian has killed 85 people in the United States, and post-disaster reconstruction will cost tens of billions of dollars; a tractor carrying nearly 50 people in India has crashed into a pond, killing at least 22 people;
8. British media: A major outbreak of bird flu, culling birds 48 million Britain and the European Union;
9. Foreign media: Russia confirmed that it took away the head of Ukraine’s Zaporozhye nuclear power plant, Europe’s largest nuclear power plant, and Ukraine said it was blindfolded and led in an unknown direction. Director General of the International Atomic Energy Agency: Received information that the person in charge has been released;
Ihor Murashov, head of Zaporozhye nuclear power plant in Ukraine
10. Brazil’s presidential election: former President Lula won 48.03% votes and current President Bosonaro won 43.54% votes, ranking first and second respectively, entering the second round of competition;
Lula (left) Bolsonaro (right) data map
11. On the 3rd, the Lithuanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced the expulsion of the Russian Chargé d’affaires in Lithuania. Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Will respond;
12. The death toll in the bombing of the education center in the capital of Afghanistan rose to 43, with another 83 injured, most of whom were young women;
13. Korean media: The Korean Supervision and Inspection Institute recently reported to Wen Zai Yin that it would conduct a written investigation on the incident of “the shooting of a civil servant in the West Sea”. I responded: Very rude!;
South Korean media such as “Yonhap News Agency TV” and “Dong-A Ilbo” reported on the 3rd that the South Korean Inspection Institute recently informed former South Korean President Moon Jae-in that it would conduct a written investigation on the grounds of investigating the “shooting of a civil servant in the West Sea. When Moon Jae-in himself was informed by the phone, he verbally refused to accept the relevant investigation documents, and later responded that “this is a very rude behavior”.
14. NATO Secretary General Responds to Ukraine’s Want to Accelerate Its Entry into NATO: All 30 Allies have to Agree. Ukraine said that 10 NATO countries have supported Ukraine’s accession to NATO, Zelensky expressed his gratitude; Turkey built Ukraine’s first frigate launched, Zelensky: will implement the plan to rebuild the navy;
On September 30, local time, Ukrainian President Zelensky, Speaker Stefanchuk and Prime Minister Shmygar signed Ukraine’s application to accelerate its accession to NATO
15. The British Chancellor of the Exchequer said that he would abandon the radical tax cut plan. The British Prime Minister admitted that he had made a policy mistake: he had listened to public opinion, but would stick to the “small budget” plan. British media: Truss “humiliating concessions”;
“We understand that we have listened to (the popular voice). It is clear that the elimination of 45% tax rates has become a distraction in our response to the challenges facing the country,” Kwarten said in a statement.” He said he would abandon his previous plan to abolish the 45% top income tax rate for high-income earners.
[Weiyu] Life is always full of choices and contradictions. Please look at your heart and strive for the most precious thing.