October 3, the eighth day of the ninth lunar month, Monday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. The Central Meteorological Observatory issued the earliest cold wave warning in history: It is estimated that from October 2 to 6, the temperature in most parts of the central and eastern regions will generally drop by 8-12 ℃, and the temperature in some areas will drop by more than 18 ℃. The strong cold air will repel the large-scale high temperature in the south, and the high temperature will obviously weaken on October 5;
2. Shaanxi Yan’an police reported: on the afternoon of the 1st, a 33-person bus on Xiyan Expressway overturned, killing 8 people and injuring 21 others;
3. Sanya, Hainan: Increase support for retail catering industry, with a maximum reward of 5 million yuan;
4. Taiwan media: Kaohsiung set up a bronze statue for Shinzo Abe, and the Taiwan group “Pull the Cabbage Headquarters” came to the scene to protest;
5. The three-year-old “Liu Qiangdong American Mingzhou Litigation” was a misunderstanding, and the details of the settlement were not released to the public. Liu Qiangdong: Thanks to his wife, we are about to usher in a new little life. Zhang Zetian: Time will move forward forever;
Lawyers from both sides said that the misunderstanding caused by an accidental incident between Mr. Liu Qiangdong and Ms. Liu Jingyao in Minnesota in 2018 occupied a lot of social resources and caused serious troubles to each other’s families. Today, in order to avoid further litigation injury, the two sides decided to eliminate the misunderstanding and reach a settlement to put an end to the incident.
6. Foreign media: Hurricane Ian’s impact continues, killing at least 77 people in the United States. Biden will visit Puerto Rico and Florida to inspect the disaster;
Post-disaster map (source: Sky News)
7. Russia suspended the supply of natural gas to Italy on the grounds that it could not transit through Austria. Foreign media: Russia did not get enough votes and lost its seat on the UN Aviation Council;
8. On the evening of October 1, a football match in Malang City, Indonesia, caused conflicts and stampedes due to fans dissatisfied with losing the game and rushed into the stadium, which caused nearly 200 injuries to the 125. President Joko expressed condolences and ordered a thorough investigation;
9. Foreign media: Protesters in Burkina Faso, a West African country, attacked the French embassy and set fire to the surrounding area. Earlier, the country’s soldiers declared a “military mutiny” and accused France of hiding Damiba, the leader of the “overthrown” military government;
10. The German Defense Minister made a surprise visit to Ukraine on the 1st: he promised to provide IRIS-T advanced air defense systems to assist the Ukrainian army to resist Russian drone attacks; a demonstration took place in Germany on the 1st, and people protested against Germany’s intervention in the Russian-Ukrainian conflict, causing prices to soar;
11, Japanese media: U.S. Indo-Pacific Command commander to visit Japan and South Korea next week;
The US “Defense News” stated that the “Ford” will be deployed for the first time since its service on October 3. The most advanced US aircraft carrier, which uses a large number of advanced technologies, will leave Norfolk Naval Base with other warships and conduct various exercises in the Atlantic with naval vessels from France, Germany, Sweden and other countries.
12. Slovakia said or stopped supplying electricity to other EU countries: Slovakia should have received 1.5 billion euros in the EU’s energy tax, but could only receive 0.115 billion euros;
A few days ago, Slovak Prime Minister Edward Hagel stated that Slovakia can only receive 0.115 billion euros of the approximately 140 billion euros expected to be levied by the European Union on energy companies, but based on the proportion of the population, Slovakia should have received 1.5 billion euros in tax. In addition, Edward Hagel said that Slovakia has signed 2023 power supply contracts with some EU countries, but the sales price is far lower than the current electricity price level. In response, Edward
13. The Russian Constitutional Court found that the “entry into Russia” treaty in Donetsk and other four places was in line with the Russian Constitution; after the fall of Red Liman, Chechen leaders were angry: Russia needed to be tougher and called for the use of low-yield nuclear weapons in Ukraine;
14. Russian media: Blinken publicly said that the explosion of the “North Stream” pipeline was a “huge opportunity”; Britain proposed to help Denmark investigate the “North Stream incident”, Zakharova: Fox fights for rights for hens;
15. Denmark and Sweden submit a joint report on the leakage of the “Nord Stream” pipeline: caused by underwater explosions, equivalent to hundreds of kilograms of explosives, and “all available information indicates that these explosions are the result of deliberate acts”; Russian Deputy Prime Minister: The leakage of the Nord Stream pipeline has caused the spread of 80,000 tons of methane, which will have catastrophic effects;
On September 29, 2022 local time, a gas leak occurred in the Baltic Sea of Sweden, causing bubbles on the water surface. Source: Visual China
[Wei Yu] You cannot have spring flowers and autumn moons at the same time, and you cannot have fruits and flowers at the same time. You have to learn to weigh the pros and cons, learn to give up something, and then you can get something.