October 2, the seventh day of the ninth lunar month, Sunday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. The two departments jointly issued a yellow warning for geological disasters, involving Shanxi, Shandong, Henan and other places;
2. The Chinese women’s basketball team lost 61-83 to the United States and won the World Cup runner-up, tying the best result in history. Han Xu was selected as the best team in the Women’s Basketball World Cup: averaging 12.4 points and 8.4 rebounds per game;
3. Tibet: During the epidemic, those who aid Tibet to fight the epidemic will enjoy the free ticket policy for all-Tibet tours for life;
4. The United States, Britain and Australia attempted to “legalize” nuclear submarine cooperation at the General Conference of the International Atomic Energy Agency. China completely knocked out the amendment: urging the three countries to return to the track of the non-proliferation system and not to make mistakes again and again on the road of nuclear proliferation;
Wang Qun, Permanent Representative of China to the United Nations in Vienna
5. Foreign media: Nicaragua announced the severance of diplomatic relations with the Netherlands, accusing the latter of “interventionism and neo-colonialism” and disrespect for its citizens, and expelled the European Union and the new U.S. ambassador. (a) Condemnation by the Netherlands;
Russian Satellite News Agency: On the issue of interference, the Nicaraguan Ministry of Foreign Affairs stated that Nicaragua has suspended diplomatic relations with the Netherlands
6. The third death case of monkeypox occurred in the United States. The CDC warned that monkeypox may cause serious diseases. Eradication of monkeypox is unlikely yet. At present, the United States has reported more than 25,000 cases, the highest number of cases in the world;In the early morning of the 7th and 1st of the
, a magnitude 6.0 earthquake occurred in North Sumatra Province, Indonesia, causing 1 death and 9 injuries, and causing damage to buildings, public facilities, roads, etc.; a police station in southeastern Iran was attacked by a mob, and the two sides exchanged fire, causing 19 deaths and 20 injuries;
8. Foreign media: After Ukraine sought to join NATO as soon as possible, the United States “poured cold water” on it and said it was inappropriate and did not support its request;
Sullivan says now is not the right time to consider Ukraine joining NATO, tweet screenshot
9. Putin signed an order announcing the autumn conscription: 120,000 soldiers are to be conscribed, 7500 fewer than the previous year; Zelensky signed a presidential decree announcing the cancellation of autumn conscription and the postponement of the demobilization of active servicemen;
10. Ukraine: imposed sanctions on thousands of Russian individuals and entities, including Putin’s relatives, Russian oligarchs, artists, etc.; Russian Ministry of Defense: Due to the threat of being surrounded, the Russian army and the Donbass armed Russian army have retreated from Red Liman;
11. The latest British poll: Although it has been less than a month since he took office, more than half of the people believe that Truss should resign as prime minister; the British MI5 website was hacked and forced to shut down temporarily;
British Prime Minister Truss
12. Russian media: The Russian Constitutional Court has accepted President Putin’s request for review of the “four places to enter Russia”; on September 30, the UN Security Council voted on the draft resolution against the referendum in the four places in Ukraine and East, and Russia rejected it by one vote;
According to reports, the press service of the Russian Constitutional Court stated: “These four requests have been received yesterday, and all of us are dealing with this issue”. The department’s press service added that the results of the review would be announced in the next few days, according to the Tass news agency.
13. The European Union formally approved: power restriction, price restriction and windfall tax, and agreed to set the income ceiling of power generation enterprises in the European Union at 180 euros per megawatt;
14. The Baltic gas pipeline has already sent gas to Poland. Germany, France and Britain will help Norway to protect its energy facilities and strengthen its security. Putin talks about the destruction of the Nord Stream pipeline: whoever benefits will do it;
15. Tesla’s humanoid robot prototype was unveiled at a price of less than US $20,000. Musk: Optimus Prime will produce one million units and will be available within 3 to 5 years. Can squat down, take boxes, grab objects, water flowers, etc., as well as path memory;
[whispers] should know how to cherish, don’t lose the sun during the day and miss the stars at night.