October 1, the sixth day of the ninth lunar month, Saturday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1, the central bank: cut the first set of personal housing provident fund loan interest rate by 0.15 percentage points, less than 5 years (including 5 years) and more than 5 years interest rates adjusted to 2.6% and 3.1%, experts: more than 5 years LPR quotation is expected to be further reduced;
2. Hunan Personnel Examination Institute: 126 people were found to have violated discipline and regulations in the 2022 secondary construction engineer vocational examination. At present, they have been dealt with in accordance with laws and regulations. Hubei: Reduce the pre-collection rate of land value-added tax, from 4% to 3% for non-ordinary housing;On the evening of the 3rd and 30th of the
, the Chinese women’s basketball team defeated the host Australia team 61-59, and advanced to the World Cup final again after 28 years, and will compete with the American women’s basketball team for the final championship; the Chinese women’s volleyball team defeated the Czech women’s volleyball team 3-0 and won the World Championships. Four consecutive victories, advance to the top 16;
4. The national examination time for 2023 will be determined: registration will start on October 25 and written examination will be held from December 3 to 4;
5. The civil case of Liu Qiangdong’s “Mingzhou Incident” started on October 3, and the lawsuit lasted for more than 3 years or met the end: both parties appeared in court in person, and Liu Qiangdong Zhang Zetian appeared in the United States a few days ago;
6, foreign media: net profit fell sharply, in order to cut costs, Pepsi considered buying out employees over 55 years of age, and even continue to lay off;
7. Hurricane Ian has killed at least 19 people in Florida, and the number of casualties is expected to rise. The hurricane continued northward, approaching South Carolina and escalating into a first-degree hurricane. US President Biden approved South Carolina to enter a state of emergency;
8. From the early morning to the early morning of September 30, the situation in the capital of Burkina Faso, a western African country, was chaotic, and gunfire was heard in many places, including a local military camp. In addition, the headquarters of the national television station was blocked and the signal was cut off for several hours;
9. On September 30, a suicide bomb attack occurred in an education center in Kabul, the capital of Afghanistan, killing 19 people and injuring nearly 30. At the time of the explosion, dozens of students were preparing for the university entrance examination;
10. Norway announced that it would strengthen its border control with Russia, saying it might close it and would provide 3 billion kronor financial assistance to Ukraine. The US Senate passed a short-term appropriation bill and agreed to provide another US $12.3 billion in aid to Ukraine;
11. WHO: The number of Ebola cases in Uganda increased to 50, of which 24 died. President: No blockade; Thailand’s Constitutional Court ruled that Prayut will continue to serve as prime minister. Foreign media: Prayut survived the biggest challenge;
12. The President of Paraguay called on the Taiwan authorities to invest 1 billion US dollars to maintain “diplomatic relations” and said that the Pakistani people need to feel “tangible benefits” in order to resist the pressure of a diplomatic shift;
The KMT held a press conference to criticize the DPP authorities for undermining cross-strait relations and causing the loss of “friends” in Taiwan “. (Ta Kung Pao)
13. The attack on a civilian convoy in Zaporozhye has caused at least 23 deaths and 35 injuries: the vehicle was seriously damaged and the scene was in a mess. Russia and Ukraine blamed each other;
14. Russia: The United States was the main beneficiary of the “North Stream” pipeline explosion. Russian media: Putin accused the Anglo-Saxons of destroying the Nord Stream pipeline; U.S. Defense Secretary: It is too early to speculate who destroyed Nord Stream; Russian Intelligence Director: Evidence of Western involvement in destroying the Nord Stream pipeline;
15. Putin signed a treaty on the entry of the four places into Russia and called on the Ukrainian side to stop military operations as soon as possible and return to the negotiating table; Kagong: after “entering Russia”, attacks on the four places will be regarded as “aggression against Russia”; Zelensky: signing an application for rapid accession to NATO. and convened an emergency meeting of the national security council to discuss the next phase of the wuku army’s action plan;
[Weiyu] No matter how difficult it is today, we must firmly believe that there is only a past that cannot be returned, and there is no tomorrow that cannot be reached.