September 29, the fourth day of the ninth lunar month, Thursday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
At noon on the 1st and 28th, a fire in a restaurant in the High-tech Zone of Changchun City, Jilin Province caused 17 deaths and 3 injuries. The corporate legal person has been controlled and was initially determined to be caused by the leakage of liquefied petroleum gas tanks;
2. The latest archaeological discovery of “Yunxian People” No. 3 skull, dated about 1 million years ago, belongs to homo erectus, which is a demonstration of China’s millions of years of human history;
3. Tianjin: Schools are not allowed to employ personnel with criminal records of sexual assault or sexual harassment;
4. Shandong: Parents of infants under 3 years old each enjoy a total of not less than 10 days of parental leave each year, and the childcare fee for the second and third children of inclusive childcare institutions shall be at least 300 yuan per person per month;
5. Hainan: Carry out tax inspection on high-income and high-net-worth individuals, randomly selecting 50 households for comprehensive self-examination, with a self-examination period of October 9;
6. Henan’s marriage custom reform: set up 20 “experimental areas for marriage custom reform”, with gifts not exceeding 50, aiming at “zero bride price” and getting rid of some bad wedding habits at the same time;
7. South Korean media: NATO approved South Korea to open a representative office, saying that South Korea is a partner country of NATO, and South Korea’s ambassador to the EU is also the permanent representative to NATO;
South Korea’s ambassador to Belgium and the European Union, Yoon Soon-goo, will also serve as the permanent representative to NATO.
8. South Korea: North Korea launched two short-range ballistic missiles into the eastern waters of the peninsula on the 28th, but North Korea has no statement for the time being; South Korean media: South Korean intelligence agencies say North Korea will conduct a nuclear test in the near future, most likely between October and November. the ministry of foreign affairs responded: the us side should respond to the dprk’s concerns as soon as possible;
9. Foreign media: Iran shelled the Kurdish autonomous region of Iraq, causing at least 5 deaths and 50 injuries. The Iraqi Ministry of Foreign Affairs urgently summoned the Iranian ambassador to express its strong protest; the “Green Zone” in the Iraqi capital of Baghdad was attacked by three rockets on the afternoon of 28 March, injuring four people and damaging several cars;
10. Apple’s share price fell 4.1% on the 28th, and its market value evaporated by US $100 billion. Due to weak market demand, it will abandon its iPhone 14 production increase plan;
11. Russian media: Russia plans to hold a Security Council meeting on the “Beixi” natural gas pipeline. Many European leaders stated that the incident was not an “accident”, but a “deliberate act”. Foreign media: U.S. military aircraft used to be active nearby. Russian Foreign Ministry spokesman: Biden “obliged” to answer whether the United States side was involved in the “Nord Stream” pipeline leak;
Russian Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Zakharova Data Map
12. On the day of the leakage of the “North Stream” pipeline, Poland held a natural gas pipeline opening ceremony. The project connects Norway’s natural gas fields with Poland through Denmark. The annual maximum gas transmission volume is expected to be 10 billion cubic meters, which is equivalent to Russia’s previous annual export volume to Poland;
It is expected that this pipeline will be officially ventilated on October 1. However, the day when Poland chose this ceremony was very delicate. Just the day before, the “Beixi No. 2” connecting Russia and Germany was leaked, and on the day of Poland’s wedding, Beixi No. 1 also had two leaks.
13. Results of Public Investment in Russia in Four Districts Announced: Donetsk 99.23%, Lugansk 98.42%, Zaporozhye 93.11%, Kherson 87.05%. British side: Putin may officially announce the merger of the referendum area into the Russian Federation on the 30th; Zelensky: No Russian action can change Ukraine. Global sanctions should be lifted for the Russian P5; Hu Xijin: Putin may use nuclear weapons; EU announces eighth round of sanctions against Russia: a total ban on the sale of Russian goods in the EU;
14. U.S. Secretary of State Brinken said on the 27th that Ukraine can use U.S.-made weapons to attack newly joined Russia. Russian President’s Press Secretary: The United States is close to becoming a party to the conflict, which is extremely dangerous;
U.S. Secretary of State Brinken Photo Source: Visual China
15. The U.S. Embassy in Russia issued a notice on the 28th, saying: It is recommended that U.S. citizens living in Russia leave as soon as possible, and at the same time warn U.S. citizens to travel to Russia cautiously;
[Weiyu] No one can go back to the past and start all over again, but everyone can start today and create a new ending.