September 27, the second day of the ninth lunar month, Tuesday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. Shenzhen: To build an international e-sports capital, an e-sports club named “Shenzhen” and participating in the top league, with the highest funding 2 million per season;
2. Chengdu: 13-14-year-old school-age girls can be vaccinated with domestic HPV vaccine free of charge;
3. Volkswagen’s pure electric vehicle driving navigation is now popping up the advertisement. FAW-Volkswagen responded that it is pushing the pop-up advertisement of “there is a good gift for buying a car”. If it is unwilling to accept it, it will not push it any more. Media: This is not asking for money but killing; Faraday will announce the extension of FF 91 electric car in the future: this year may not be delivered;
4. Hong Kong jewelry king Lu Zhonghui fell off a cliff and died. He was 65 years old. He was born in a diamond family. The incident occurred in one of the top ten local high-risk country parks. The company responded that it was very sad;
Lu Zhonghui was interviewed before his death. Source: Hong Kong Diamond Association
5. The Ministry of Culture and Tourism plans to issue regulations: Online live performances should first apply for a network culture business license, and live plays should be broadcast by delayed live broadcasts;
6. On the 26th, a shooting occurred in a school in Izhevsk, Russia, killing 15 people and injuring 24. Gunman, wearing a vest with a Nazi logo, has committed suicide and is a graduate of the school. Putin: Mourning for the incident;
7. A shooting occurred at a Russian conscription office on the 26th: a man shot at the crowd in the room at will, injuring one person and has been arrested;
8. The South Korea-US Navy Joint Exercise was launched, with more than 20 ships including US nuclear-powered aircraft carriers participating in the exercise. The joint exercise will last until 29 days. Ministry of Foreign Affairs: China and North Korea decided to restart the Dandong-Sinuiju port railway freight through friendly negotiations. On the morning of the 26th, a fire broke out in a shopping mall in Daejeon, South Korea, killing 7 people and seriously injuring 1;
9. Iran’s massive protests have lasted for nine days and spread to at least 46 towns, killing at least 41 people and arresting 1200 others. Iran has restricted its network since last week and accused the United States of inciting the protests;
10. Philippine President Marcos: He is willing to restart negotiations on oil and gas development in the South China Sea with China. Philippine-Chinese relations are beneficial to both countries;
Philippine President Marcos. (Visual China)
11. An avalanche occurred in the base camp of Mount Manaslu, the world’s eighth highest peak in Nepal, on the 26th, causing at least 1 death and 15 injuries; a military helicopter crashed in Pakistan on the 26th, killing 6 people;
12, foreign media: Italy is expected to welcome the first female prime minister, “far-right party” brother party leader Meloni said will lead the next government, “for all Italians work”;
13. On the 26th, the Russian Federal Security Service arrested the consul of the Japanese Consulate General in Vladivostok. The consul was accused of trying to obtain information that restricted public dissemination. The Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs: restricted his departure within 48 hours and summoned the Minister Counselor of the Japanese Embassy in Russia;
14. Putin Signs Presidential Decree: Dismissing Russia’s Permanent Representative to the EU! It was once said that Russian-European relations were “not going back to the past” and that Russia did not need Ukrainian territory;
15. Zelensky: Ukraine has obtained advanced air defense systems from the United States and thanked Biden. The United States gives us 1.5 billion dollars a month to fight. And warned that Putin’s nuclear warning was not a bluff and that Ukraine needed billions of dollars more; Putin: granting Snowden Russian citizenship;
[Weiyu] Why prove anything to the unworthy? Life is better for yourself.