September 26, the first day of the ninth lunar month, Monday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. Central Meteorological Observatory: It is expected that by the 27th, there will be more rainy in the southwest, and local heavy rain or torrential rain in some areas of Sichuan, Chongqing, Yunnan, Guizhou and other places. “The rapid strengthening of the Olu to the super typhoon level will seriously affect the South China Sea and the coast of South China;On the morning of the 2nd and 24th of the
, a car in Weinan, Shaanxi Province collided with a number of electric vehicles, resulting in 4 deaths and 2 injuries. The police reported that the perpetrator did not keep a safe distance while driving the vehicle, and was under control;
3. Hohhot: from September 29 to October 31, purchase of new houses that have been obtained with full subsidy deed tax;
4. A murder case with a knife occurred at the Junction of Zu Chongzhi Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai: The suspect failed to negotiate due to emotional disputes, and the suspect came to Shanghai to kill people from other provinces and cities and was arrested;On the morning of May and 24 of the
, nearly 100 goats jumped off the cliff and died one after another on the wall road near Huilong City, Huixian City, Xinxiang City, Henan Province. Insiders: or because of fright, loss or more than 100,000;
6. Hurricane Fiona hit many provinces in eastern Canada in the early morning of the 24th, causing power outages for hundreds of thousands of users. Trudeau canceled his attendance at Abe’s state funeral;
7. Foreign media: European countries have invested 500 billion euros to deal with the energy crisis, which may become an unbearable financial burden. Germany: restart sealed coal-fired power plants, France: restart closed coal-fired power plants;
8. On the 25th, a ship capsized in Bangladesh, killing 23 people and leaving dozens missing. The death toll from the capsizing of a migrant ship in Syrian waters rose to 97, including women and children;On the 9th and 24th of the
, a French Bobin 737 cargo plane rushed into the lake when it landed. The airport was temporarily closed. Fortunately, there were no casualties;
At Montpellier Airport in France, a Bogor 737 cargo plane dashed off the runway while landing, with its nose plunging into a nearby lake. Figure Self-French Media
10. Kenyan athlete Kipjoge broke the marathon world record again with a time of 2 hours, 1 minutes and 09 seconds in the 2022 Berlin Marathon, up a full 30 seconds;
On the afternoon of September 25, one of the six Grand Slam events, the 2022 Berlin Marathon, started. As a two-time Olympic champion, nine-time Grand Slam champion, and marathon world record holder, the 37-year-old Kipchoge played extremely well. He won the championship in 2 hours 01 minutes and 09 seconds, breaking the men’s marathon world record of 2 hours 01 minutes and 39 seconds set by himself four years ago. Once again, humans have refreshed their limits.
11, the United States reported nearly 25,000 cases of monkeypox, the number of cases ranked first in the world;
12. South Korean Army: North Korea launched a ballistic missile early on the 25th and is analyzing whether it is a submarine-launched missile;
North Korea’s 2021 test-launched new submarine-launched ballistic missile map from the Korean Central News Agency
13. Japanese media: Fukushima radioactive sludge storage container will be full by the end of April 2023, and the purification of nuclear wastewater may be hindered. Japanese media: Japan’s total military expenditure in the next five years may exceed 40 trillion yen (about 1988.3 billion yuan);
14. British media: “Abe’s state funeral” is expected to cost 1.66 billion yen (10.67 million pounds) more than the British Queen’s state funeral 8 million pounds (1.3 billion yen), causing dissatisfaction in Japan;
15. Foreign media: On the second day of the Udong referendum, the Russian Ministry of Defense announced the replacement of the Deputy Minister of Defense in charge of logistics, and General Mikhail Mizintsev will take office;
[Weiyu] It is never too late to change. No matter how old you are or how bad your current situation is, as long as you set goals and move forward step by step, there is a possibility of a comeback in life at any time.