September 20, lunar August 25, Tuesday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. Yiwu, Zhejiang requires merchants to remove betel nut from the shelves. The local municipal supervision bureau: receive the notice from the superior and permanently ban the sale of betel nut;
2. After 7 months, China once again increased its holdings of U.S. debt, an increase of 2.2 billion U.S. dollars from the June ring ratio, and the size of the position rebounded to 970 billion U.S. dollars. Experts: The time node and investment strategy are quite well grasped;
Specifically, among the top ten U.S. overseas “creditors”, mainland China, the United Kingdom, Taiwan, and Brazil all increased their holdings of U.S. debt in July. Among them, the largest increase in positions in the United Kingdom, reaching 19.2 billion U.S. dollars; Brazil increased its holdings in that month. The increase in positions by US $7.1 billion made the size of positions rise to US $237.6 billion in one fell swoop, ranking among the top ten.
3. Guiyang: Yunyan District Party Committee Secretary Zhu Gang and other three cadres were suspended for inspection due to a major traffic accident on Sanli Expressway; Rongjiang County, Qiandongnan Prefecture, Guizhou Province Announcement: Those who use fire hydrants to take water without permission are regarded as embezzlement of public water supply;
4. The down payment ratio of Zhengzhou’s second home has dropped to 40%: many banks have already started to implement it; Xingtai, Hebei: encourage “parking space loan” and moderately reduce or suspend the supply of residential land in some areas; Many cities have liberalized the “transfer with mortgage”, and banks have a strong willingness to cooperate with the implementation;On the evening of the 5th and 18th of the
, a chlorine leak from a chemical company in Jiyuan, Henan province caused vomiting to nearby villagers. local: emergency measures have been taken and the leak has been effectively controlled;
6. Taiwan media: The Taiwan earthquake has caused 1 death and 146 injuries. Many people are still trapped in Chike Mountain and Sixty Shishan Mountain, and 471 schools are damaged;
7. The trial of the “Ximihua” case in Macau: accused of creating and directing a criminal group, illegally operating gambling, fraud and money laundering, etc., a total of 289 crimes, illegally earning at least 21.5 billion Hong Kong dollars, and accused of defrauding the Macau SAR government, The combined punishment for several crimes faces a maximum of 33 years in prison;
8. The net revealed that “the cost of 148 yuan’s Fuerjia facial mask is only 10 yuan”: the gross profit margin is nearly twice that of Apple, the distribution system is questioned about pyramid selling, and the agent takes the goods in 53 yuan;
9. Japan’s 24-year-old female teacher suspected that she had poisoned the lunch of the whole class because she had not been re-elected as the head teacher. she added bleach to the lunch. however, because the students found that they were abnormal and did not use it, they were not in any way;
10. Typhoon “Nanmadu” landed in Japan, causing 2 deaths, 1 missing and 108 injuries, and more than 300,000 households were cut off. It is expected that the typhoon will continue to advance in the northeast direction and will sweep across Japan on the 20th, causing a large-scale impact;
11. U.S. embassies and consulates in China excessively collect information on Chinese employees, data or supply to U.S. intelligence agencies. Former employees: “voluntarily completed” questionnaires, if not completed or dismissed;
12. The United States completely lifted the arms embargo on Cyprus, a move that angered its NATO ally Turkey. Turkey: will trigger an arms race on the island and harm peace and stability in the eastern Mediterranean;
President of Cyprus, Nicos Anastasias. Visual China Data Map
13. Gautam Adani, founder of Indian business giant Adani Group, has become the second richest man in the world, with a net worth of US $147 billion, a 15-fold increase in the past two years;
Gautam Adani, Founder of Adani Group
14. Philippine media: Philippine police rescued 231 Chinese citizens from an offshore online gambling company and a hotel within a week. Philippine officials: will look for other Chinese citizens who have “suffered similar slavery in human trafficking;
15. Pelosi made a surprise visit to Armenia, Russia’s “backyard”, and condemned Azerbaijan for the Asian-Arab conflict: saying that the fighting was initiated by the Albanians and was an “illegal” attack on Asia. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Afghanistan: unacceptable; the exchange of fire on the border between Gita and the two countries has caused nearly 100 deaths. The Kyrgyz people gathered near the parliament to protest. Putin called for a peaceful resolution of the conflict; the conflict between Russia and Ukraine is still escalating, and Russia recruits 3 to 6 months of contract volunteers;
Pelosi’s Complex Situation in Armenia’s Transcaucasus
is superior to others and is not noble. The real nobility should be superior to the past.