今日早报 每日热点15条新闻简报 每天一分钟 知晓天下事 9月19日
2022年9月19日 星期一 农历八月廿四
Monday, September 19, 2022 Lunar August 24
1. SASAC: From October 1, central enterprises will have a chief compliance officer, who will be concurrently the general legal adviser, to fully participate in major decisions.
2. At 14: 44 on September 18, a magnitude 6.9 earthquake occurred in Hualien County, Taiwan. Several earthquakes occurred in succession, injuring 17 people.
3. Official notification of major traffic accidents in Guizhou: 27 people were unfortunately killed and 20 were injured. The epidemic-related personnel isolated the transfer vehicles and made a sincere apology to the whole society.
4. Shanghai: Advocate the National Day holiday to celebrate the local holidays and minimize cross-provincial and municipal travel.
5, the emergence of a new epidemic, Xinjiang Turpan Gaochang District turned into a global static management.
6, Hong Kong media: Hong Kong new 7322 confirmed cases, 23 new deaths, is actively considering the entry quarantine “0 plus 7” program.
7. Jiangxi: Due to the continuous high temperature and little rain, the drought is developing rapidly, and the provincial level IV disaster relief emergency response is launched.
8. Domestic oil prices will meet the “seventh drop” at 24: 00 on the 2 1st of next week. A full tank of 50 litres will save about 10 yuan.
9. Shanxi: Low-income residents and poor people are hospitalized in designated hospitals, and hospitalization deposit is exempted.
10. Open the bolt in advance, and the whole city of Mohe in Heilongjiang will open an eight-month long heating season.
11. The report shows that China’s GDP has grown at an average annual rate of 6.6% in the past ten years, and its average contribution rate to world economic growth has exceeded 30%.
12, 2022 Golden Foot Award 30 candidates announced: Messi led, Wu Lei selected.
13. The strong typhoon “Nanmadu” has landed on the coast of Ijuku City, Kyushu Island, Japan. Local officials urged nearly 3 million residents to evacuate.
14. Protests broke out in Paris, with thousands of demonstrators calling for Macron’s resignation and for France to withdraw from the European Union and NATO.
15. The United States said it would provide Ukraine with two more missile systems. NATO: NATO will always provide support as long as Ukraine needs it.
[Wei Yu] Don’t worry that someone has it earlier than you, because everyone has a different flowering period. You just work hard and wait for the flowers to bloom.