September 17, lunar August 22, Saturday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!On the afternoon of the 1st and 16th of the
, Changsha Telecom Building in Hunan Province burned as a whole, and a large number of items with fire fell on the scene. Ten days ago, a tender was invited for fire fighting maintenance. After preliminary investigation, there was a fire on the outer wall, and there were no casualties for the time being. The cause of the fire was being investigated. The local precipitation in the past 20 days is 0mm, and the temperature is significantly higher;
2. The “Chongqing Ease of Joint Purchase” pre-sold iPhone 14 ran away without delivery, involving an amount of over 10 million yuan. The main company was established less than two months ago. Later, it was announced that we had run away and should not trust people too much in the future. Shanxi Yigou: The purchase of Apple-branded mobile phones has nothing to do with our company. At present, the municipal supervision department has intervened;
3. Chongqing: One case of imported monkeypox was found. It was isolated and controlled when entering Chongqing, and there was no social activity track;
4. Shenzhen Nanshan subsidized talent rental: single person can apply for 35 square meters, three-year subsidy of 50,400 yuan, two or more people or families can apply for 65 square meters, three-year subsidy of 93,600 yuan; Tianjin: new citizens and college graduates with foreign household registration can purchase a house for 6 months of social security;
5. Heilongjiang Daxinganling region solicits opinions: 20,000 yuan for giving birth to three children, with a monthly subsidy of 500 yuan to 3 years old; Yunnan: families with 2. three children next year will be given a one-time birth allowance of 2000 yuan and 5000 yuan respectively;
6. Taiwan media: the deputy chief of staff of the “Matsu Defense Command” of the Taiwan military lay in the bedroom and was sent to the hospital for rescue and declared dead. He attended a local dinner the night before;
7. Foreign media: One year after tearing up the submarine contract with France, Australia was “stood up” by Britain and the United States. The two countries said that they were “unable to arrange foreign orders” in the short term, and the Australian Navy may fall into a situation of no submarines in the future;
▲ British nuclear submarine data map. Photo/Xinhua News Agency
8. Ministry of Foreign Affairs: China has decided to sanction CEOs of Raytheon Technologies and Boeing Defense, which are involved in arms sales to Taiwan. Foreign media: Boeing has not yet obtained permission to go around. Boeing resold some of the 737MAX originally planned to be delivered to China. CEO said bluntly that the short-term prospects in China are not optimistic. Biden signed an order on the 15th to strengthen the review of foreign technology investment, or aimed at restricting China;
9. Foreign media: U.S. Perseverance found important clues to signs of life on Mars, and rock samples were rich in organic matter;
two areas at the bottom of an ancient delta located in Mars Jero Crater
10. Russian Deputy Prime Minister: Sino-Russian “Siberian Force -2” gas pipeline may replace “Beixi-2”; Mongolian President: Mongolia supports the transit of Russian oil and gas pipelines through Mongolia to China;
“Siberian Force -2” is the second large-scale pipeline project agreement to send natural gas from Siberia to China. Some foreign media have regarded it as an important signal that Russia “turns natural gas to” China. It is a large-diameter pipeline starting from the Yamal Peninsula and passing through Mongolia. The designed annual gas transmission capacity can reach about 50 billion cubic meters, slightly lower than the 55 billion cubic meters of “Beixi-2.
11. Hungarian Prime Minister: Hope EU Changes Sanctions against Russia; European Parliament 433:123 Passed Resolution: Hungary is no longer a “fully democratic country”. Foreign Minister of Hungary: Serious insult;
hungarian Foreign Minister Sijardo
12. Foreign media: Germany will take over Rosneft’s subsidiary in Germany, which is called ensuring energy security. Schultz: German troops must become the most well-equipped armed force in Europe. On the 16th, Poland and South Korea signed a US $3 billion arms purchase agreement, which will purchase 48 South Korean FA-50 fighters;
13. Trump warned that if he is prosecuted, the United States will have “big problems” and its supporters will not “sit idly”. or implying that prosecution would trigger violence by its supporters;
“If something like this happens, it won’t stop me from running,” Trump told Hewitt, repeating that the American public will not support prosecuting him: “(But) if it does happen, I think there will be problems in this country that we have never seen before. I don’t think the American people will tolerate this.”
14. Russian media: On the 16th, an explosion occurred in the office building of the Attorney General in Luhansk, killing the Attorney General and his deputy in the explosion; the Chechen 10,000 reinforcements arrived at the Ukrainian front, and the leader Kadyrov criticized the Russian Ministry of Defense, saying that he wanted to “explain the real situation on the battlefield” to Putin “;
RIA Novosti quoted officials from the Luhansk region as saying that at noon on the 16th, an explosion occurred in the office building of the Attorney General of the Luhansk Center. The Attorney General and his deputy were killed in the explosion.
15. The United States announced on the 15th that it would provide an additional US $0.6 billion in military aid to Ukraine, including Haima rocket ammunition, 1000 “precision-guided” 155mm howitzers and 36,000 105mm howitzers. Russia: The provision of long-range missiles will cross the “red line”;
the picture shows Haimas launching heavy rockets