今日早报 每日热点15条新闻简报 每天一分钟 知晓天下事 9月17日
2022年9月17日 星期六 农历八月廿二
Saturday, September 17, 2022 Lunar August 22
1. Train tickets on the first day of the National Day holiday are on sale today. It takes 48 hours to take nucleic acid.
2. China’s new sub-rail transportation technology has been established and can reach all parts of the world within one hour in the future.
3, following the six major banks, CITIC, Everbright, Minsheng, Ping An, Pudong Development, Guangfa 6 banks announced a cut in deposit interest rates.
4, Suzhou multi-district resume the implementation of the original purchase policy: foreign household registration to buy the first suite still need 6 months of social security.
5. Yunnan: Starting from 2023, 2000 yuan and 5000 yuan will be given one-time birth allowance for two and three children respectively.
6. Shenzhen Nanshan Subsidized Talents to Rent: Singles can apply for a 35-square-meter subsidy for three years to subsidize 50,400 yuan.
7. Chongqing: 1 case of imported monkeypox was found, which has been isolated and controlled and has no social activity track.
8, 2021 China’s top 100 towns list released, Jiangsu selected 41 seats ranked first in the country.
9. Changsha Telecom Building in Hunan Province is burning as a whole. Changsha Fire: The open fire has been extinguished and there are no casualties for the time being. The cause of the fire is under investigation.
10. Ministry of Foreign Affairs: China has decided to sanction the CEOs of Raytheon Technologies and Boeing Defense, which are involved in arms sales to Taiwan.
11. Recession fears intensified, with the pound falling to its lowest level against the dollar since 1985.
12, foreign media: the United States “perseverance” found signs of life on Mars important clues, rock samples are rich in organic matter.
13. The U.S. judge appointed an independent commissioner to review the documents seized at Sea Lake Manor. Trump warned that if he was prosecuted, the United States would have unprecedented problems.
14. Due to a serious violation of EU democratic norms, the European Parliament passed a resolution to no longer regard Hungary as a “fully democratic country”.
15. The United States announced an additional US $0.6 billion in military aid to Ukraine. Russia: The provision of long-range missiles will cross the “red line”.
[Wei Yu] When people are proud of the spring breeze, they will have a good game. Only when you are embarrassed on all sides can you have a way.