September 16, lunar August 21, Friday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. Ministry of Education: Five types of national college entrance examination bonus items have been canceled, including sports specialty students, and 95 types of local bonus items have been gradually canceled. 29 provinces have launched the comprehensive reform of the college entrance examination, and 27 provinces have unified the proposition nationwide. It is strictly forbidden to force students to buy tablets in the name of informatization or class-based teaching;
2. Ministry of Industry and Information Technology: It is organizing research and promoting the application of eSIM technology in smart phones and other devices;
3. Ministry of Public Security: The vehicle inspection cycle has been adjusted since October 1. Private cars only need to be inspected twice in 10 years (the 6th and 10th years) and once a year after 15 years;
4. The State Administration of Knowledge: A new round of revision of the Trademark Law will study the introduction of a malicious litigation anti-compensation system; the previous “transfer” of the honeysuckle trademark was declared invalid: it was revoked in 1994;
5. Central Meteorological Observatory: Typhoon “Meihua” landed in Shandong again, landing in Liaoning around the evening of the 16th, and there will be heavy rainfall in Jiangsu, Shandong, Liaoning and other places;
6. Changsha, Hunan: Divorced single workers with children can also apply for provident fund loans if they buy a second suite. Qingdao: Second-hand housing is no longer restricted to families with two children and three children. One new house can be purchased;
7. Taiwan media: After opening up the import of food from Fukushima and other places in Japan, trace radiation products were detected on the island for the first time. Although the value did not exceed the standard, manufacturers have been persuaded to return and destroy them;
People on the island go to Japanese brand supermarkets to buy goods. Zhongshi News Network Data Map
8. Polish Parliament 418:4 Passed a Resolution to Claim Germany 1.3 trillion US Dollars. President Poland: Without compensation, there will be no real settlement in Pod. Also have to claim compensation from Russia;
On September 1, local time, Poland commemorated the 8 3rd anniversary of the invasion of the country by Nazi Germany.
9. On the 14th, Zelensky had a traffic accident in Kiev. A bus collided with the car and the escort vehicle. The injury was not serious. The Ukrainian National Bureau of Investigation has launched an investigation and filed a criminal lawsuit;
10. Iran said it would strive to join the SCO. China looks forward to discussions on the expansion at the SCO summit;
11. Japanese media: Japan is looking for attack UAVs. Hundreds of UAVs will be installed from fiscal year 2025 and plans to deploy them in some islands in the southwest first;
The Japanese government plans to deploy these drones in the southwest of Okinawa. They are expected to be “used to attack enemy ships approaching the island and enemy forces trying to land”, and are also expected to be flexibly used for self-defense force bases and nearby garrisons. Security surveillance.
12. German Minister of Economy: A new trade policy with China is being formulated to reduce dependence on China’s raw materials, batteries and semiconductors, and said that trade with China will be “no longer naive”;
German Economy Minister Habek Says Germany Is Formulating New Trade Policy with China
13. Foreign media: Sweden’s first female prime minister, Andersson, announced her resignation on the 14th and admitted her defeat in the 2022 parliamentary election;
On September 14, Swedish Prime Minister Andersson attended a press conference in Stockholm. Xinhua News Agency (Photo by the Swedish Government/Photo by Ninni Andersson)
14. The European Commission formally proposed that forced labor products be prohibited from entering the European market; the European Parliament approved a macro-financial assistance plan to allocate 5 billion euros to Ukraine; Russian Ambassador to the United States: If Ukraine receives long-range missiles and attacks Russia, the United States will be involved in direct war with Russia;
15. U.S. Treasury Department: It will transfer 3.5 billion U.S. dollars of assets from the Afghan Central Bank to the Swiss Trust Fund to help stabilize the Afghan economy. The Taliban cannot obtain these assets;
people always need to find something to do to keep themselves busy. Only when you are busy can you realize that life is not easy, and only then can you realize that sadness at ordinary times is melodramatic.