今日早报 每日热点15条新闻简报 每天一分钟 知晓天下事 9月15日
2022年9月15日 星期四 农历八月二十
Thursday, September 15, 2022, lunar August 20
1, a number of large state-owned banks from September 15 to cut personal deposit rates, three-year time deposits and large certificates of deposit interest rates by 15 basis points.
2. National Standing Committee: Decided to approve the nuclear power projects of Zhangzhou Phase II in Fujian and Lianjiang Phase I in Guangdong, with a total investment of 80 billion yuan.
3. Two departments: Decided to further extend the period of deferred tax payment for manufacturing industry, involving a deferred tax of 440 billion yuan.
4. For the first time, China has realized the reuse of liquid rocket engines, breaking through five key technical problems.
5. The NPC deputies suggested that the cost of dental treatment should be included in the medical insurance. The State Health Insurance Bureau replied that the relevant situation is being studied.
6. Guangdong: Starting from this month, girls of the right age will be vaccinated with bivalent HPV vaccine free of charge.
7, Guangzhou to relax the price limit policy: new housing record price can rise 10%, down 20%.
8. Suzhou urban area will adjust the policy of foreigners to purchase the first suite, and there is no need to show social security or personal tax certificates.
9. Chengdu: Starting from 12: 00 today, some areas will gradually and orderly resume normal production and living order.
10. The World Meteorological Organization issued a report: greenhouse gas concentrations continue to rise to record highs.
11. France: The energy crisis intensifies, and the Eiffel Tower turns off its lights one hour in advance every day to save electricity.
12. The three major U.S. stocks plummeted across the board, with Apple’s market value evaporating by $150 billion overnight.
13, the U.S. consumer price index (CPI) rose 8.3% year-on-year in August, and inflationary pressures rose instead of falling.
14, Korean media: Wen Zaiyin solar energy project is accused of corruption, the scale of funds in excess of 200 billion won.
15. There was an exchange of fire between Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan in the border area, and the border defense departments of the two countries have conducted urgent communication.
[Wei Yu] There is pressure everywhere. No one can really be carefree. Life is just under the mud and sand, with flowers and thorns coexisting.