今日早报 每日热点15条新闻简报 每天一分钟 知晓天下事 9月6日
2022年9月6日 星期二 农历八月十一
Tuesday, September 6, 2022, lunar August 11
1. Luding County, Sichuan: A magnitude 6.8 earthquake occurred at 12: 52 on September 5, killing 46 people, missing 16 people and injuring more than 50 people.
2. Central Bank Notice: Starting from September 15, the foreign exchange deposit reserve ratio of financial institutions will be lowered by 2 percentage points.
3, the country’s 34 local or global control, many places to advocate the Mid-Autumn Festival holiday unnecessary flow.
4, Shenzhen: to the street as a unit of classification and control, the social side of the new decline.
5. Gaoxian County, Sichuan: Scientifically guide the pre-sale declaration price of commercial housing, with the fluctuation not exceeding 15%.
6. Lu ‘an, Anhui Province: Encourage returning to their hometowns to settle down and purchase the “house purchase subsidy” project in the main urban area with a maximum subsidy of 40,000 yuan per set.
7. Fujian: Encourage all localities to support digital leaders in their children’s enrollment and talent apartments.
8. The complete test run of China’s heavy rocket engine was a complete success, and major breakthroughs were made in the key technologies of heavy launch vehicles.
9. Investigation Report on the Cyber Attack of Northwestern Polytechnical University: The source of the cyber attack is the National Security Agency of the United States.
10, onshore and offshore yuan fell below 6.94 and 6.95 against the dollar, hitting a two-year low.
11. Mao Ning, the 3 third spokesperson of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of China, made an appearance.
12. There was an indiscriminate wounding incident in Canada, resulting in 10 deaths. The suspect is still at large.
13. Russian media: The explosion outside the Russian embassy in Afghanistan has killed 20 people, including 2 Russian diplomats.
14. Truss won the British Conservative Party leader election and will become Britain’s youngest female prime minister.
15. Putin issued special approval to allow Russian companies to acquire shares in companies in “unfriendly countries.
[Microlanguage] Don’t have to be in a hurry, don’t have to shine, don’t have to be someone else, just be yourself.