September 2, the seventh day of the eighth lunar month, Friday!
Here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. General Administration of Market Supervision: vaccines are not allowed to be sold online, and the real-name system is implemented for the online sale of prescription drugs. the new rules will come into effect in December this year.
2. National Railway Group: from September 1, the national railway departments will comprehensively promote electronic ticket replacement.
3. Central Meteorological Observatory: Super Typhoon & # 34; Xuan Lannuo & # 34; expected to affect the East China Sea, Zhejiang coastal waters have big to huge waves
4. Henan: Zhengzhou, Kaifeng, Luoyang, Pingdingshan, Xuchang, Luohe, Xinxiang, Jiaozuo and Jiyuan realize mutual recognition and mutual loan of housing provident fund.
5. Anhui Province openly solicit opinions: unmarried persons may apply for birth registration with an ID card, which is no longer restricted by marriage registration, and personal fertility is no longer linked to enrollment, etc.
6. Implementation of the regulations on Housing Leasing in Beijing: starting from September 1, renting houses also need to be signed on the net and registered on record.
In the early morning of July 1st, a landslide occurred in Hongya Village, Weiyuan Town, Haidong City, Qinghai Province, resulting in six deaths and one loss of contact. Two police officers were killed in the line of duty. Local village cadres: recently, there has been a lot of rain and has caused mountain torrents.
8. Hong Kong media: more than 10 shots fired in 2 days failed, mainland drones flew into the norm, and Taiwan troops urgently deployed snipers to Kinmen and Mazu.
9. Hong Kong: people from the mainland and Macao arriving at the airport will not have to wait for nucleic acid test results on site from September 3.
10. The Fed’s shrinking schedule has doubled since this month, and the yield on 2-year Treasuries has risen above 3.5%, the highest since 2007.
Us bond yields rose mostly on Wednesday, according to market data. Among them, the yield on 2-year Treasuries rose 5.1 basis points to 3.503%. The yield on 5-year Treasuries rose 8.7 basis points to 3.359%. The yield on 10-year Treasuries rose 9 basis points to 3.199%. The yield on 30-year Treasuries rose 7.6 basis points to 3.296%.
11. Unexplained pneumonia has occurred in Argentina. So far, 6 people have fallen ill, 2 of whom have died. All patients have bilateral pneumonia, excluding COVID-19 and influenza. Symptoms include fever, cough, shortness of breath and so on.
An Argentine hospital with cases of unexplained pneumonia. (Argentine newspaper Nation)
Photo Source: a screenshot reported by the TASS news agency.
13. White House: the Group of Seven will discuss price limits on Russian oil; Russia: will stop supplying oil and products to companies or countries that impose price caps on its oil, because Russia will not work under non-market conditions
White House Press Secretary Jean-Pierre
Poland asked Germany to provide nearly 1.3 trillion US dollars as reparations for World War II. Nearly $500 billion more than previously estimated. Polish Prime Minister: & # 34; without truth and reparations & # 34 there can be no real reconciliation between Poland and Germany
Javoslaw Kaczynski, leader of the Polish Law and Justice Party, from the Polish media.
15. The US side asked two American companies, NVIDIA and AMD, to stop exporting two top AI computing chips to China and Russia, mainly for advanced computing functions such as image and voice recognition. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs: the US vain attempt to maintain its own scientific and technological hegemony is doomed to failure.
[whisper] stand up straight when there is no one to help you, and work hard when there is no one to help you. Believe in yourself, as long as you are brave enough, there is no difficulty that you can’t stand.