1. The Traffic Management Research Institute of the Ministry of Public Security refutes the rumor that there is no “2022 new national standard for traffic lights”. Individual signal lights “both red and green” are equipment failure problems, and Sun Zhengliang, the designer of the new national standard on the Internet, is using the account of Sun Zhengliang.
2. CCTV reported that the retired batteries of new energy vehicles can be recycled and exchanged for money, with an electricity of 400 yuan at one time. If the residual value of battery capacity is 20 kWh, it can be sold for 8000 yuan.
3. Hainan issued the implementation Plan of Hainan carbon Dafeng: the sale of fuel cars will be completely banned on the island by 2030.
4. National General Administration of Prevention: typhoon Ma’an, No. 9, may make landfall in Guangdong on the 25th, and South China will face a strong wind and rain. Initiate level 4 emergency response for flood control and typhoon prevention
5. Ministry of Education: the illustration redrawing of the primary school mathematics textbook of the people’s Education Society has been completed. With regard to the previous “illustration problem”, no benefit transfer has been found, and 27 people, including the president, have been held accountable.
6. China is demonstrating the plan of manned landing on the moon and will build an international lunar research station, which is scheduled to be completed by 2030.
7. 11 platform companies, including DiDi, Gaode and Didi Chuxing, were interviewed, and some of them had problems such as illegal operation and security risks.
8. The Governor of Indiana of the United States has fled to Taiwan, and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has made solemn representations to the United States; South Korean media: South Korea and the United States have launched an 11-day large-scale joint military exercise
9. Russian media: high temperature heat wave may become the norm, drinking water is becoming a strategic resource, and global wars may break out because of drinking water in the future.
10. A rare outbreak of “tomato flu” has occurred in India. The cause of the outbreak is unknown. It mainly spreads among children under the age of 5. So far, more than 100 children have been infected.
11. Musk topped the US salary list for the fourth year in a row: last year’s salary exceeded $10 billion, nearly five times higher than the second place.
12. Foreign media: as real income has fallen by 28% since 2006, criminal lawyers in England and Wales have voted to start an indefinite strike, which may cause widespread interference to court cases.
13. Natural gas prices in the UK have risen sharply: wholesale natural gas prices for immediate delivery are up 23.2%, and prices for next day delivery are up 27.4%. As of July, it had risen by 96%, and electricity had soared by 54%. The sharp rise in energy prices has led to strikes by all professions across the country.
14. The Ukrainian military Intelligence Department said that Russia would interrogate the prisoners in an iron cage. Zelansky warned: if Russia tries Ukrainian prisoners of war, Ukraine and Russia will no longer have the possibility of negotiation; Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Chinese citizens will not go to Ukraine in the near future. Personnel who have been evacuated to a third country do not return to Ukraine for the time being.
15. Russian Federal Security Service: the murder of du Jinna has been solved and was prepared and carried out by the Ukrainian secret service. The executor of the murder is a Ukrainian citizen who will be wanted after fleeing to Estonia. Russia’s deputy foreign minister warned NATO: ignore the “red line” while continuing to swim on the brink of direct armed conflict, which is very dangerous or lead to nuclear war.
[whispering] the quality of life today comes from a decision made in the past three or five years, and today’s decision will affect the quality of life in the next three or five years.