1. Taiwan media: the PLA Taiwan Navy performance area has been expanded to seven and the time has been extended to the 8th; Japan: on the afternoon of the 4th, four PLA missiles “flew over Taipei.” Experts confirm: people’s Liberation Army conventional missiles first pass through Taiwan Island
2. Anhui: for three consecutive years, the enrollment of majors whose employment rate is less than 60% has been suspended.
3. Nanjing new regulations: bus straight limit 20km/h, left turn 15km/h, right turn 10km/h arouse heated discussion, media: buses are not as fast as bicycles, urban governance is not mechanical.
4. Online celebrity anchor “Rainbow couple” claims to earn more than 4 million a day with goods. Chengdu tax department: has received a report, paid attention to the enterprises involved and intervened in the investigation.
5. A tour guide in Yunnan threatened tourists that “if you know your address and ID number, white-collar workers will spend at least 8000 yuan.” the local tourism bureau intervened in the investigation.
6. Xinzhou District, Shangrao, Jiangxi stipulates that business content cannot appear on the signboards at the door of merchants. The merchant said it was unreasonable, and the Urban Administration Bureau: unified provisions in the document.
7. Meituan: mobike deposit can be refunded through the relevant guidelines of Meituan App. Ofo is not allowed because it is not the business to which Meituan belongs.
At noon on the 8th and 4th, a vehicle in Tianjin lost control and fell into a river after a collision with a red light minibus, killing four people in the car. The driver of the red light running minibus was controlled on the spot.
9. British media: Softbank Corp. has “sold ahead of time” about 30% of Ali’s position this year, cashing out 22 billion US dollars. Alibaba’s revenue in the last quarter was 205.56 billion yuan, and his net profit fell 50% compared with the same period last year.
10. Foreign media: the US Senate approved the application of Finland and Sweden to join NATO; the Russian Ministry of Defense: is studying the possibility of USAID’s involvement in the production of coronavirus
11. Foreign media: scientists recorded that the earth’s rotation accelerated abnormally on June 29, less than 24 hours a day, with a minimum of 1.59 milliseconds, which was caused by global warming and the “Chandler wobble”.
12. The foreign ministers of Japan, the G7 and the European Union issued a statement concerning Taiwan, saying that “China has raised tensions and caused regional instability.” Ministry of Foreign Affairs: the dream of the great powers should wake up. The Chinese side will no longer arrange for the Chinese and Japanese foreign ministers to meet in Phnom Penh, and Japan is not qualified to comment on Taiwan-related issues.
13. The Bank of England raised interest rates by 50 basis points from 1.25% to 1.75%, the biggest increase in 27 years, saying the UK would enter recession in the fourth quarter.
14. Germany: the “Beixi-1” turbine sent for repair can be delivered to Russia. Foreign media: the German prime minister took a photo and “begged” Putin to receive the turbine as soon as possible. Russia: unable to retrieve the “Nord Stream-1” turbine stranded in Germany because of Western sanctions
15. Foreign media: former Mexican President Nieto is being investigated for unjust enrichment and money laundering and is likely to sue in the coming months.
[whisper] A little more effort every day, nothing else, just in order to have more choices in the future, choose the little days of Yunjuanyunshu, choose your own life, and choose the people you like.