1. The financial industry issued a pay limit order: control the pay “gap”, tilt towards front-line employees, establish a compensation recovery system for state-owned financial enterprises, and establish and improve the deferred payment of executive pay distribution.
2. Taiwan media: the mainland has suspended the import of 2066 items of Taiwan food, and the industry laments. The PLA military exercise is tantamount to a “blockade of Taiwan for three days,” with a red light for the replenishment of natural gas on the island. Taoyuan Airport will cancel 40 flights on the 4th. A total of 27 PLA aircraft crossed the so-called “middle line of the Taiwan Strait” on March 3.
3. Ministry of Commerce: suspend the export of natural sand to Taiwan; General Administration of Customs: suspend the import of citrus fruits, chilled white belt fish and frozen bamboo pod fish into the mainland; Taiwan Affairs Office of the State Council: punish the diehard affiliated institutions of “Taiwan independence”
On the morning of April 3rd, a man in Anfu, Jiangxi Province, was killed and six injured in an armed attack in a kindergarten, and some young children were killed. police: the suspect has been arrested. Villager: he has been working outside for a long time, so he can’t imagine why he did it to the children. Insider: he once threatened to cut each other because of the decoration lawsuit.
5. “Nanjing No. 1 Research Institute recruits a master’s security guard” was questioned by netizens. Official: not ordinary security, responsible for production safety, etc., 48 people choose 1
6. Changsha, Hunan: families with two or more children will add one set of house purchase indicators; Qinglong County, Guizhou: after purchasing a new house to do a birth certificate, they can get consumption coupons with the same amount of deed tax.
7. Fujian: the tropical depression in the South China Sea was generated on the afternoon of the 3rd and will make landfall along the coast of Huilai and Shenzhen in Guangdong Province from the morning to noon on the 4th to initiate a level IV emergency response against typhoons.
8. Foreign media: on the 3rd, a military explosive production factory in southwestern France exploded, injuring several people.
9. Tepco, Japan: the Fukushima nuclear sewage disposal facility will officially start today. Ministry of Foreign Affairs: once again urge Japan not to start the discharge of nuclear contaminated water into the sea without authorization.
In 2022, the Fortune 500 list was unveiled: 145 Chinese companies were on the list, with Chinese companies surpassing the United States in terms of revenue. The total net profit of all the companies on the list was about $3.1 trillion, up 88% from a year earlier. Wal-Mart ranked first for the ninth year in a row, Amazon rose to second, and China’s State Grid ranked third.
11. On the evening of the 2nd, a minibus collided with a truck in southern Egypt, killing at least 17 and injuring 4. Foreign media: at least 122 female workers were taken to hospital after a gas leak occurred in a garment factory in India.
12. Drought warning sounded throughout France, drought and heat waves may lead to poor harvest; Russian Supreme Court: ruling “Azov Camp” as a terrorist organization
13. United Nations: the warring parties in Yemen agree to extend the existing ceasefire agreement for another two months
14. South Korean presidential palace: Pelosi flew to South Korea on the night of the 3rd. Due to the overlap of the visit schedule and Yin Xiyue’s vacation, no meeting was arranged between the two sides. Japanese officials did not comment on “Pelosi’s visit to Taiwan.” the Japanese foreign minister stressed the importance of stable Sino-US relations.
15. The German Foreign Minister claimed that Germany would provide support to Taiwan if the Chinese mainland took action against Taiwan, which the Foreign Ministry refuted.
[whisper] you don’t have to win in life, but you mustn’t lose to the mistakes and stupidity of the past.