今日早报 每日热点15条新闻简报 每天一分钟 知晓天下事 8月31日
2022年8月31日 星期三 农历八月初五
Wednesday, August 31, 2022, the fifth day of the eighth lunar month
1. Two high schools and one department is clear: in information network crime cases, electronic data can be used as evidence.
2. FDA: crack down on the production and operation of unregistered decorative color contact lenses.
3. The vaccination age of 9-valent HPV vaccine was extended to 9 to 45 years old. Official account: 365 Information Bulletin
4. Department of Education of Jiangsu Province: the unified proposition of the whole province in the senior high school entrance examination began in 2024.
5. Tongling, Anhui Province: fully implement the “flexible commuting” of teachers in the stage of compulsory education, so as to improve the quality and reduce the burden of school teaching.
6. Fuzhou-Xiamen high-speed railway, China’s first cross-sea high-speed railway, will be completed in Fuzhou and Xiamen for one hour.
7. For the first time in 2021, the number of married couples was less than 8 million, with nearly half of those over 30 getting married.
8. New Oriental rose more than 5% before trading, and Oriental selected 2 billion goods in three months, which has made a profit.
9. “Xuan Lannuo” became the first super typhoon this year, and it began to affect the waters of eastern China during the day.
10. Kazuo Inamori, the “god of management” in Japan, died at the age of 90 and founded two Fortune 500 companies.
11. Gazprom: the maintenance of the Beixi pipeline will begin at 4: 00 on August 31, Moscow time.
12. Electricity prices soar nearly 10 times a year! The EU is considering setting price caps to decouple natural gas from electricity prices.
13. Asians are among the top three richest people in the world for the first time. Adani, India’s “coal boss”, has become the world’s third richest man with a net worth of $137 billion.
14. 1/3 of the land in Pakistan has been flooded, and the International Monetary Fund has approved US $1.17 billion in aid to Pakistan.
15. The Prime Minister’s Office was attacked by demonstrators and Iraq declared a national curfew.
[whisper] when you work hard to a certain extent, luck will run into you unexpectedly.