1. Central Meteorological Observatory: No. 11 Typhoon “Xuan Lannuo” has become the first super typhoon this year, reaching magnitude 17 and above. It began to affect the eastern waters of China during the daytime on the 31st.
2. The State Drug Administration: crack down on the production and operation of unregistered decorative color contact lenses; imported nine-valent vaccine is applicable to the domestic population is expanded: 9-45 years old can be vaccinated, netizens: can not make an appointment
3. Two high schools and one department is clear: in information network crime cases, electronic data can be used as evidence.
4. The Education Department of Jiangsu Province: starting from 2024, the unified proposition of the whole province in the senior high school entrance examination; Guiyang: abolish the restriction of 12 months between two housing provident fund individual housing loans.
On the morning of May 30th, China’s first cross-sea high-speed railway (Fuzhou-Xiamen high-speed railway) was laid and completed, with a design speed of 350km per hour and a total length of 277.42 km. After the opening of the three bays of Meizhou Bay, Quanzhou Bay and an Bay, Fuzhou and Xiamen will realize an “one-hour life circle”.
6. When a doctor in Jilin punctured the patient’s vein to the artery, the family said he promised compensation and defaulted: you think I farted, okay? A woman carrying a baby in Zhanjiang, Guangdong is required to buy a children’s ticket. Nanqiao Station: no more than 10% of the seats are free.
7. The United States: in response to China’s provocative actions, it will “carry out exercises to promote the stabilization of the situation in the Taiwan Strait.” the Ministry of Foreign Affairs: if the United States really seeks to stabilize the situation in the Taiwan Strait, it should immediately return to the one-China principle; foreign media: Solomon Islands banned US naval vessels from visiting, saying they wanted to manage the exclusive economic zone independently.
8. American media: on the 30th, Texas in the United States confirmed the first death of monkeypox in the country. The deceased was a patient with “severe immune deficiency.”
9. Musk sent another letter to Twitter to reiterate the termination of the acquisition, saying that he would conceal the number of false accounts and would not continue the acquisition transaction. Twitter US stocks fell more than 1.3% before trading and fell more than 4% at one point.
10. Russian media: the Russian-Indian joint venture is ready to provide supersonic missiles to the Russian army; US officials have revealed that Iran’s first military drones have arrived in Russia; Sweden: it will provide aid worth 1 billion Swedish kronor to Ukraine; Gazprom: maintenance of the Nord Stream pipeline will begin at 4: 00 Moscow time on August 31st.
11. Foreign media: the European Union will discuss whether to stop issuing root signatures to Russians. Russian attack: almost crazy, if implemented, will respond; foreign media quoted the International Atomic Energy Agency: Iran has begun to enrich uranium with advanced centrifuges; Iranian Foreign Minister: will visit Russia in the near future
12. Three Taiwanese men were shot dead in an apartment in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, on the evening of the 28th. A shotgun and drugs were found at the scene. Taiwanese media said they should “kill each other.”
13. Japan’s defense is commensurate with Japan’s ability to intercept and counter-attack hypersonic weapons, and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Japan should be cautious in its words and deeds in the field of military security; the United States secretly promotes Japan’s military release: it is the first time to exercise “javelin” anti-tank missiles in Japan; Japanese Defense Ministry: on the 30th, three ships, including the Chinese Navy’s Nanchang ship, sailed northward through the Strait of Malaysia and entered the Sea of Japan.
14. South Korean media: in protest against the “inflation reduction Act” in which the United States stopped providing subsidies to South Korean-made electric vehicles, the South Korean government organized a delegation to the United States to protest against “exclusion of Korea”, saying that the bill was not in line with the provisions of the Korea-US Free Trade Agreement and the World Trade Organization (WTO). But the prospect of negotiations is not clear.
15. Foreign media: the conflict in the Iraqi capital has killed more than 30 people and injured more than 700. Demonstrators stormed government buildings, jumped into the swimming pool and shouted loudly. The conflict was triggered by the withdrawal of Shiite religious leader Moqtada al-Sadr from politics. The rocket attack near the US Embassy in Iraq in central Baghdad has caused a lot of gunfire, and it is uncertain whether the damage has been caused.
[whisper] how can life be successful in every way? it is precisely because of omissions and imperfections that we have something to pursue.