2022年8月30日 星期二 农历八月初四
Tuesday, August 30, 2022, the fourth day of the eighth lunar month.
1. 13 departments: small and micro enterprises that provide for the aged and nurture to rent state-owned houses shall be exempted from rent until the end of the year.
2. The central government has allocated 10 billion yuan to once again distribute one-time agricultural subsidies to actual grain farmers.
3. Henan will start to advance the single combined amount of 400000 to 500000 yuan of Sijia village bank. Progress of “village bank case”: 234 people have been arrested.
4. The Supervisory Commission of the Hebei Commission for discipline Inspection informed Chen Mouzhi and other suspected evil forces and “protective umbrellas” that 15 people were investigated and 8 were detained.
5. Shenzhen: the BF.15 mutant was found for the first time, the global control was carried out in area 3, and 28 subway stations were shut down.
6. Shenyang cinemas and other closed public places are temporarily closed, and restaurants and restaurants are temporarily closed.
7. Wuhan: nucleic acid detection is adjusted to check every two days, and the nucleic acid health code will be grayed out if the nucleic acid health code is not done within 48 hours.
8. Inner Mongolia Housing and Construction Department: the proposal to cancel the “shared area” as a legislative project is reported.
9. The Chinese women’s volleyball team lost to Japan at 1:3 and won the runner-up in the Seventh Asian Cup.
10. Macao amends the Tobacco Control Law to completely ban the manufacture and sale of e-cigarettes.
11. Japanese media: a man claiming to be of Chinese nationality broke into the Yasukuni Shrine and handed it over to the police.
12. The launch of the Artemis-1 lunar rocket has been postponed. Due to fuel leaks and engine problems, the next launch window is September 2.
More than 1,000 people have been killed and 30 million people have been affected. Prime Minister of Pakistan: this year’s floods are the worst in nearly 30 years.
14. The Russian Defense Ministry: the “Orient-2022” exercise will be held from September 1 to 7, with more than 50, 000 participants. Cymbal
15. Britain’s finance minister warned that middle-income Britons will also have to rely on subsidies to pay their energy bills this winter.
[whisper] the time to look forward to the future may be lonely and long. I hope it will be sunny after hard work.