1. Bancassurance Regulatory Commission: agreed in principle to Liaoyang Agricultural Commercial Bank and Liaoning Taizihe Village Bank to enter the bankruptcy procedure. The relevant undertaking work has been completed before.
2. SMIC: a project to build a 12-inch wafer foundry production line with a proposal of 7.5 billion US dollars
3. China Securities Regulatory Commission: Chinese and US regulators sign cooperation agreements to promote cross-border audit regulatory cooperation in accordance with the law, promote development through opening up, and continue to support enterprises to list overseas in accordance with the rules and regulations.
4. Jinan: buyers with college degree or above can buy a house in the restricted area after a cumulative payment of social security for 3 months.
5. The wife of a public official in Shenzhen was rumored to have won several online celebrity properties in a year, and then each index was resold at 2 million. Local discipline Inspection Commission: has been involved in the investigation.
6. Hunan Health Commission and Central South University: after preliminary investigation, Liu Xiangfeng of Xiangya No.2 Hospital is suspected of serious violation of the law and is under supervision and investigation. Hu Xijin: the lack of hospital supervision should bear joint and several liability.
7. Senator Blackburn, Republican of Tennessee, visited Taiwan from the 25th to 27th. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs: China will continue to take effective measures to resolutely safeguard national sovereignty and territorial integrity.
8. Zuckerberg said: Meta will launch a new VR headdisplay in October, with upgraded eye and facial tracking functions, and support the device to capture facial expressions such as frowning, smiling and pouting. The price may be more than $800.
9. British media: hacker groups have stolen confidential military document data with major European arms manufacturers and sold them online. At present, NATO is conducting an investigation; foreign media: the Dutch city of Haiya is seeking a temporary exemption from Russian natural gas sanctions because the city cannot quickly find a replacement for Gazprom.
10. United States: Russia may hold a referendum on its occupied Ukrainian territory this week; Russian media: the Ukrainian army opened fire on the Zapolo nuclear power plant again on the 26th.
11. Musk: the second-generation star chain to be launched next year can be directly connected to mobile phones to eliminate signal coverage blind areas. however, the initial network speed can only be used to send text messages and make phone calls, and the bandwidth is not high.
12. California has adopted new rules to ban the sale of new gasoline-powered cars from 2035. Chairman of the Federal Reserve: in the coming months, the Federal Reserve may still raise interest rates sharply to fight inflation “forcefully”.
13. The US military launched a new round of air outfits in Syria, targeting Iranian-backed armed groups in Deir al-Zawr province, in which several militants were killed in air strikes. United Nations: call for respect for Syrian sovereignty
14. Lukashenko: Belarus has prepared Sukhoi fighter planes capable of “carrying nuclear weapons” to deal with Western threats at any time. It was previously reported that NATO warplanes were carrying nuclear weapons on the border between Belarus and Russia; the draft of the United Nations Conference on Nuclear Disarmament deleted the expression “no first use” of nuclear weapons.
15. The United States: 26 Chinese flights to China have been cancelled since September in response to the suspension of some US Aviation Department flights by China. The Chinese Embassy responded: extremely irresponsible
[whisper] Don’t have any hope of moral cleanliness for anyone. Everyone in this world is half-human, half-ghost, too close for anyone to see.