1. Central Internet Information Office: focus on tackling network violence, network water army, and network black public relations problems.
2. Central Meteorological Observatory: a blue typhoon warning has been issued. This year, Typhoon Ma’an has been upgraded to a strong tropical storm, or made landfall from Shanwei to Dianbai in Guangdong on the 25th.
3. Some restaurant cabinets in Nanjing charge the riders for testing the water: before the cupboard doors are opened, the takeout staff have to scan the code to pay, and the price is generally 0.4 yuan per time. Netizens are worried about losing the freedom of “takeout”.
4. Dingzhou, Hebei Province: families with three children can increase the loan amount of housing provident fund by up to 200000 yuan; Jiujiang City, Jiangxi Province has introduced measures for the distribution of talent settlement expenses: a maximum subsidy of 1 million yuan.
5. People familiar with the matter: Gree Electric Appliances has recently stopped supplying Hebei dealers, and the relevant companies may turn to Philips. Gree will set up a new company in Hebei. Dong Mingzhu channel reform has moved the cake of offline dealers.
6. Maoer FM announced that some radio dramas, including some paid ones, have been removed from the shelves for technical reasons, and the recovery time shows: to be determined.
7. “Nature”: six hours after Yale University scientists injected “nutrients”, they successfully resurrected pig brains, functioning normally but without consciousness, or benefiting humans.
8. Malaysia’s Supreme Court upheld the guilty verdict. Former Prime Minister Najib Najib was jailed for 12 years and had to pay a fine of 210 million ringgit (about 320 million yuan).
9. Japanese LDP parliamentarians fled to Taiwan from 22nd to 24th. China: strongly condemns and will take resolute and effective measures.
10. About 50 minors in Britain robbed McDonald’s, looted food and drinks and abused and threatened shop assistants, most of them black, no one was arrested
11. Foreign media: the US government withdrew more than 300 classified documents from Trump Manor, including materials from the Central Intelligence Agency, the National Security Agency and the Federal Bureau of investigation; Trump sued the US Department of Justice over the search: the government violated its rights. After the plagiarism, Trump’s approval rate in the party reached 70%.
Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida: continue to impose sanctions on Russia; Russian Defense Ministry: two Russian air strategic bombers patrol over the Sea of Japan
13. Russian Foreign Minister: “relentless” to the man behind du Jinna’s murder. Russian media: the suspect served in the Ukrainian armed forces. Ukraine: the incident had nothing to do with Ukraine. It was directed by Russia and aimed at “framing Ukraine”. The Ukrainian ambassador to Kazakhstan said that Ukraine was killing as many Russians as possible, and Kazakhstan condemned it.
14. Us media: the US government plans to stop paying for COVID-19 ‘s testing, treatment and vaccine and instead let insurance institutions and the public bear it. at present, about 30 million people in the United States do not have health insurance.
15. Us media: the United States plans to provide Ukraine with more powerful switchblade 600 drones with cruising time of up to 40 minutes and warheads capable of attacking armored vehicles; Ukraine’s Independence Day is approaching. The US Embassy in Kiev warned: Russian troops will step up their crackdown on Ukraine in the next few days, and all US citizens will withdraw immediately and immediately.
[whisper] when kindness is too much to be worthless, let others take your efforts for granted, then put away your kindness, there is nothing wrong with kindness, but it depends on whether the object is a person or not.