今日早报 每日热点15条新闻简报 每天一分钟 知晓天下事 8月23日
2022年8月23日 星期二 农历七月廿六 处暑
Tuesday, August 23rd, 2022 the End of Heat, 26 July of the lunar calendar
1. The central bank will cut interest rates again: LPR for more than five years will fall by 15 basis points, and the interest rate on first home loans will be as low as 4.1 per cent.
2. Traffic Control Bureau: there is no “2022 new national standard for traffic lights”. The current standard was implemented on July 1, 2017 and has not been revised.
3. The Ministry of Education informed that 27 people, such as the president of the people’s Education Society, were held accountable, there was no transfer of benefits, and the textbook illustrations had been redrawn.
4. Hainan has issued a carbon peak implementation plan: the sale of fuel cars will be completely banned on the island in 2030.
5. Shanghai launched the reform of the curative effect value payment model for the dominant diseases of traditional Chinese medicine, and the first batch of pilot projects were conducted in 22 hospitals.
6. Beijing: primary and secondary schools and kindergartens in the city opened normally on September 1, and colleges and universities in Beijing returned to school at wrong peaks in batches.
7. Xinjiang: 166 new cases of positive infection have been added, and zero positive infection has been achieved in 2 regions and 9 counties and districts in the epidemic-related areas.
8. China will build an international lunar research station, which is scheduled to be completed by 2030.
9. Weibo will be launched to display the public comment function on its personal home page, and users cannot actively shut it down.
10. the study found that people who slept less than seven hours had thicker arms and thighs.
11. Women’s Volleyball Asian Cup: China beat Vietnam and won two consecutive victories in the group stage.
12. the Governor of Indiana of the United States has fled to Taiwan, and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has made solemn representations to the United States.
13. A rare outbreak of “tomato flu” has occurred in India, mainly among children under the age of five.
14. The United States: there have been more than 14000 cases of monkeypox nationwide, and the first minor case has been reported in New York.
15. Singapore declares that sex between men is no longer illegal, but the existing marriage policy remains unchanged.
[whispering] when the summer comes, the heat ends, and autumn comes. I wish you and I can calm down, not confused, do not panic, live comfortably, smile magnanimously, happiness on the road.