商业早报-2022年8月22日 星期日 江西启动“乡村教师学历提升计划”，参训学员学费全免
Business Morning Post: Sunday, August 22, 2022
1. Xiaomi has invested 3.3 billion dollars in autopilot, with a team size of more than 500people.
2. NetEase Yun Music: in the first half of the year, the number of monthly active users reached 180 million, and the music library had more than 106 million songs.
3. The Top Ten Technologies of Meta-Universe was published, organized and written by the Meta-Universe Industry Committee of China Mobile Communications Federation.
4. The popular makeup and skin care science program “ingredient Lab” was launched, and Zhihu constituent Party exposed the consumption trap.
5. Central Internet Information Office: a network platform that holds the personal information of more than 1 million users must be declared and examined when listing abroad.
6. a total of more than 57000 trains have been opened, and the China-Europe train transport service network covers the whole of Europe.
7. Tencent: the number of PC games and mobile game plug-ins monitored in the first half of the year increased by more than 20% over the same period last year.
8. Alipay has strengthened the governance of illegal lending Mini Program, and more than 260 Mini Program have been removed from the shelves.
9. Beijing Housing Rental regulations will come into effect on September 1, strictly controlling the chaos of “group rental housing” and “formaldehyde housing”.
10. Jiangxi launched the “Rural Teachers’ academic qualifications Promotion Program”, and the tuition fees of the participants are free.
11. Easy raising will set up a doctor-patient communication committee to continue to lead the fund-raising industry for serious diseases.
12. for the first time in the country, Wuhan Union Dong Nianguo team completed minimally invasive extracorporeal artificial heart implantation surgery.
13. Script shuffles the industry and predicts that the number of stores will decrease by 35% in 2022.
14. Firemen’s experiments show that Internet celebrity cooling spray is more explosive than makeup spray.
15. Seafood is on the market in large quantities, and the price of shrimp, crab and shellfish has plunged.
16. Three provincial capitals explore housing “rent-for-purchase”: “many birds with one stone” stabilize the property market
Android copycat iOS launcher has been downloaded more than 50 million times and has been recreating the iOS experience on Android for the past three years.
18. The price of crayfish in Wuhan has increased by more than 30 yuan per jin, and the local agricultural department: the output in August is expected to decrease by nearly 30% from the previous month.
19. Henan pilot implemented electric vehicles to avoid peak charging, and the charging service fee was reduced by 50% during the trough period.
1. Korean media: China is no longer the “export garden” of South Korea.
2. Global cotton prices rose 30% due to high temperatures, the highest since 2011.
3. Tesla car owner transplants a chip into a car key on the back of his hand: using NFC technology, it costs US $400
4. An American college student earns 700 million a month to invest in the stock market, raising $25 million from friends and family to invest in the stock.
5. New Zealand to relax immigration rules will attract more than 10,000 people to fill the labor shortage
6. More than 1/3 of newly registered taxis in South Korea this year are electric vehicles. In the first half of the year, South Korea’s imports of Chinese electric vehicles increased by 368% compared with the same period last year, and half of the electric buses were made in China.