1. Central Meteorological Observatory: tropical depression will develop into the 9th typhoon of this year on the 22nd and make landfall in Guangdong on the 25th.
2. Henan: pilot implementation of peak-avoiding charging of electric vehicles, with a 50% discount on charging service fees during the trough period; Langfang, Hebei: loosening restrictions on purchase, abolishing household registration, social security and other restrictions. Many Yanjiao owners want to “sell it if it goes up”.
3. Zhejiang: six people fell into the water on the beach of back Hall Village, Longzhou Street, Longyou County. Four people have been found, two of whom have no vital signs, and two others are under search and rescue.
4. Chongqing: on the afternoon of the 21st, a hill fire broke out in Banan, with no casualties. About 1500 people went to fight the fire and local volunteers were urgently recruited.
5. Hong Kong Police: 36 people were lured to Southeast Asia for help, 22 were suspected to be still detained or in Cambodia and Myanmar
6. A high school student in Taiwan sold two classmates and friends to Cambodia in order to earn US $12000 in intermediary fees. One of the victims has returned to Taiwan, while the other victim’s life or death is uncertain because his mother could not raise a ransom. Chinese Embassy in Cambodia: Taiwan compatriots are Chinese citizens, please find the Chinese Embassy if you have any difficulties
7. Shanghai: welcome to the peak and spend the summer using electricity in an orderly manner, and the landscape lighting of the Bund, North Bund and Xiaolujiazui areas along the Huangpu River will be temporarily closed from 22nd to 23rd.
8. Foreign media: a senior Ukrainian intelligence official was found dead at home, with news calling him “suicide”
9. Foreign media: a Russian woman was killed in a car explosion. Her father, Dukin, is known as the “Kremlin think tank.” preliminary reports show that the accident may be caused by a homemade explosive device. Russia: the case was an assassination, and Ukraine responded: the explosion had nothing to do with Ukraine.
Ukraine: Russian troops may fire missiles and air strikes from Belarus, banning public events in Kiev from 22 to 25 August
11. Russian defense minister: the Russian army has used “dagger” hypersonic missiles against Ukraine for the third time, showing very good performance. Has begun mass production of “zircon” hypersonic cruise missiles. The top speed is Mach 9 per hour and can reach the United States in 5 minutes.
12. Us lawmakers disclose that Pompeo does not want Trump to run in 2024, so that he can replace Trump.
13. The US think tank hyped the “China threat theory”, claiming to use computer-aided programs to predict that “China will have 5 aircraft carriers and 10 strategic nuclear submarines in 2030.”
14. Japanese media: Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida is infected with COVID-19. He was vaccinated for the fourth time nine days ago and plans to cancel a trip abroad. The “seventh wave” epidemic in Japan has intensified and has reached the “disaster level”. 14 hospitals in the capital: medical care is in a state of collapse
15. Japanese media: due to the situation in the Taiwan Strait, Japan may install 1000 long-range cruise missiles with a range of 1000 km, which can “cover the coastal areas of North Korea and China”. It is expected that the first batch will be installed in 2024.
[whisper] when you live, you have to be a good man with an edge, strong when you are strong, weak when you are weak, good when you are good, and evil when you meet evil. Turn your face when it’s time to turn your face so that people can see your bottom line clearly.