今日早报 每日热点15条新闻简报 每天一分钟 知晓天下事 8月22日
2022年8月22日 星期一 农历七月廿五
Monday, August 22nd, 2022, July 25th of the lunar calendar
1. The winners of the 2022 Future Science Awards were announced: Li Wenhui, Yang Xueming and Mo Yiming won the Life Science Award, the material Science Award, and the Mathematics and computer Science Award, respectively.
2. Break the record! China’s long March carrier rockets have been successfully launched for 103 times in a row.
3. The State General Administration of Prevention and Emergency Management urgently dispatched 11.67 million yuan worth of drought relief materials to support Chongqing’s drought relief and disaster reduction work.
4. Shenzhen: posting illegal advertisements on shared bicycles is fined 200 yuan per car.
5. Guangxi relaxes the withdrawal conditions of provident fund: you can apply for withdrawal many times in a year to pay rent.
6. Asian Cup got off to a good start! The Chinese women’s volleyball team beat the Korean women’s volleyball team at 3:0.
7. Hangzhou set a record for high temperature days, and 90% of Xihu Longjing Tea’s tea trees were “dried”.
8. Altay, Xinjiang ushered in the first snowfall in autumn, some of which were more than 10 centimeters thick.
9. Shuidi responded to “70% of fund-raising agents”: the operation of some third-party business organizations.
10. Global cotton prices rose 30% due to high temperatures, the highest since 2011.
11. When Taiwan compatriots were tricked into being trapped in Cambodia, the Chinese Embassy in Cambodia said: if you have difficulties, come to us. Cymbal
12. Workers at Britain’s largest container terminal went on strike to demand higher wages.
13. China’s first export high-speed EMU: Qingdao Yawan high-speed EMU is shipped to Indonesia.
Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida tested positive for COVID-19.
15. In a sudden car explosion, the daughter of Alexander Durkin, a famous Russian sociologist, was killed. Russia: assassination.
[whisper] No matter what kind of life you face, if you plant flowers in your heart, life will not be desolate.