2022年8月21日 星期日 农历七月廿四
Sunday, August 21, 2022, July 24, lunar calendar
1. The Medical Insurance Bureau: the reimbursement standard of maternity medical expenses, and the number of days for the payment of maternity allowance will be unified throughout the country.
2. The Ministry of Housing and Construction and other departments have introduced measures to support the construction and delivery of overdue residential projects through special loans from policy banks.
At 24:00 on August 23rd, domestic oil prices will usher in “five consecutive falls”, which are expected to fall by 0.20-0.23 yuan per liter.
4. National Railway Group: implement static management of carriages for departure and passing general speed trains in epidemic-affected areas.
5. A flash flood occurred in Xiaohe Town, Songpan County, Aba Prefecture, Sichuan Province, killing three people and damaging some infrastructure.
6. A 4.2-magnitude earthquake struck 12:07 on the 20th in the sea area of Hualien County, Taiwan, with a focal depth of 19 km.
7. Shanghai aims to optimize the policy of purchasing houses for talents in the new area near Hong Kong: in non-local registered areas, one apartment can be purchased after one year of social security payment.
8. All leaving teachers in the New East issued job invitations: miss very much, welcome home.
9. China is studying a new generation of manned carrier rockets that can send Chinese people to the moon around 2030.
10. The rate of warming of the Arctic is four times the world average: the volume of Alpine glaciers has shrunk by 60%, and about 700 glaciers may disappear within 30 years.
11. Apple has exposed a serious security loophole through which hackers can take full control of the device, and officials call on users to download the latest updates as soon as possible.
12. Us media: Trump claims that his rights have been violated, hinting that he will take action to respond to FBI “search home”.
13. Ukraine’s Ministry of economy predicts that Ukraine’s GDP will decline by 35% and 40% by the end of the year.
14. The United States has increased its military aid to Ukraine by 775 million US dollars, providing unmanned reconnaissance aircraft and anti-mine equipment for the first time.
15. Russian media: the headquarters of the Russian Black Sea Fleet was attacked by drones, resulting in no deaths.
[whisper] be sentimentally attached to the worthy person, love the things you like, and cling to the dreams that can be expected.