1. Sichuan: from the evening of the 18th to the early morning of the 19th, mountain torrents occurred in Xiaohe Town, Songpan County, Aba Prefecture, some road communications and power were cut off, and the disaster situation was verified. On the 19th, a sudden torrential rain in Beichuan, Mianyang, triggered mountain torrents, muddy water surging down and houses destroyed and buses lying in the ruins.
2. Qinghai: as of 20:00 on the 19th, 23 people have been killed and 8 missing in Chase’s “August 18” mountain torrents.
3. National standing Committee: extend the car purchase tax exemption policy for new energy vehicles until the end of next year. Most car buyers can save tens of thousands of yuan; the State Council: for small and medium-sized enterprises and individual industrial and commercial households, all state-owned housing rents will be waived until the end of the year.
4. Beijing: starting from September 1, the special funds of the individual account of medical insurance will be used for special purpose, and the insured cannot be withdrawn. The funds recorded before September can still be withdrawn. From December 1, personal accounts can be used by families; Beijing Housing and Construction Commission: if the pre-sale permit for commercial housing really needs to be extended, the extension period shall not exceed 6 months at a time.
5. Wenzhou relaxes the restrictions on settling down: starting from October, the threshold for settling in counties and cities will be cancelled, and rental housing can also be settled; Jiangsu: it is planned to include the whole program of psychotherapy in health insurance before the end of October.
6. Henan has become the first 40 ℃ Grand Slam province in China: 119 counties and cities have national stations exceeding 40 ℃. Central Meteorological Observatory: the current round of high temperature is expected to last until the 25th, 26th to 27th, the high temperature range in the southern region is reduced, and the intensity is weakened.
Qzone Huaiteng will be suspended on October 18, the official response: all data will be cleared
8. Taiwan media: Taiwan’s “Chinese Academy of Sciences” test-fired an unlimited-height missile on the evening of the 18th, and one lost power and fell into the sea at close range.
9. In response to China’s sanctions against Lithuania’s Vice Minister of Transport and Communications, Lithuania said it had issued a formal protest to China, asking China to withdraw the sanctions. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs responded by urging the cube to recognize right and wrong and not to erode the political foundation of bilateral cooperation.
10. ADB President: next year, we will discuss stopping new loans to China and focus on supporting low-income countries. China has announced 23 debt relief for interest-free loans from 17 African countries and will provide food aid.
11. Foreign media: starting from the 19th, about 100 aircraft and nearly 2500 military personnel from 17 countries, including the United States, Japan and South Korea, will participate in the “pitch Black-2022” joint air military exercise, which will last for three weeks, mainly at Darwin and Tyndall bases in northern Australia.
12. Kim is refuting the South Korean president’s plan for North Korea, saying that North Korea will never exchange nuclear weapons as the fundamental guarantee of the state system for “economic cooperation” projects. South Korea: deeply regrets its improper criticism; on the 18th, South Korea conducted an investigation in the waters near the disputed islands between Japan and South Korea, which sparked a strong protest from Japan and demanded that South Korea stop the investigation.
13. Foreign media: a super storm has swept across central and southern Europe. Parts of France, Italy and Austria have been severely affected, killing at least 13 people.
14. Russian officials: Russia will strengthen security and military cooperation with Central Asian countries; foreign media: Indonesian President confirms that Putin will attend the G20 summit in November; Ukrainian media: two units of Zaporo nuclear power plant enter “cold shutdown” mode; Russian media: there was an explosion near the Crimean Bridge on the evening of the 18th, and the nearby city of Kechi has activated an air defense system, which is not dangerous for the time being.
15. Foreign media: the United States may provide another 800 million US dollars in military support to Ukraine, and Biden may use the “presidential appropriation power” to provide guarantee for this military support. The United States has cumulatively provided about 10 billion US dollars in military support to Ukraine. Former US diplomat: arms dealers make a lot of money, but European and American economies may collapse
[whispering] Life is so random, there is no repetition, there is no if, but there must be the next step.