A coding interview can be the difference between a lucrative job offer and another rejection email.
Disclosure: I write reviews and receive compensation from the companies whose products I review. I have experience with every course below, and I only recommend the best. All opinions expressed here are my own.
4.8 / 5 Stars|| 12.5 Hours of Video || 5,000 Students
This course is a deep dive into the most common interview questions that you might encounter in a coding interview or whiteboard interview. You’ll learn not only how to solve each question, but the thought process behind each question.
The questions explored in this course also cover a wide range of difficulty levels as well. You’ll start with pretty basic interview questions — string reversals, fizzbuzz, and palindromes, and then later move in to much more complex questions like Binary Search Trees and Bubble Sort.
All things considered, if you’re preparing for an interview that will involve coding challenges, this is a great course to help you succeed and land the job!
And in case you’re curious, here are some of the benefits Stephen lists on the course page:
- Clear, well-diagramed explanations for every single problem to make sure you understand the solution
- An overview of the most important data structures to know about. These are presented for people without a CS degree.
- A huge collection of common algorithm questions, including everything from ‘reversing a string’ to ‘determine the width of a BST’
- Sensible strategies for tackling systems design problems
- Insider tips on answering what interviewers area really looking for
- Constant support on the Udemy Q&A forums from me!