1. On the evening of the 17th, flash floods occurred in Datong County, Xining, Qinghai Province, causing landslides and diverting the river. 1517 households in 6 villages in 2 townships and 6 villages were affected by the disaster, resulting in 17 deaths and 17 missing persons. Rescue is still under way.
2. Four departments: boxed moon cakes shall not be sold in conjunction with other commodities or mixed with other commodities
3. A woman in Lianyungang left two pieces of gauze in her body after giving birth, which was recognized as a “medical disturbance” by Homei Obstetrics and Gynecology Hospital. The Health Committee: the situation is true, and the administrative case has been filed against the hospital and related personnel.
4. A doctor in the second Xiangya Hospital in Changsha, Hunan Province has been exposed for illegal acts such as a large amount of high-volume chemotherapy drugs. Officials: there are irregularities, remove him from his post, stop surgery, and so on.
5. Sichuan: in the hot weather above 40 ℃, employers should stop arranging workers for outdoor open-air work.
6. Nanjing: with the implementation of the new rules on the settlement of points, the number of years of social security contributions in one city and three provinces in the Yangtze River Delta of Shanghai, Jiangsu, Zhejiang and Anhui can be accumulated. It is proposed to legislate to provide 15 years of free education from preschool to senior high school for children and adolescents with disabilities.
7. Hong Kong media: 29 people, including Dai Yaoting and Huang Zhifeng, pleaded guilty to the crime of “conspiring to subvert state power” and will be handed over to the High Court of Hong Kong for sentence.
8. Chengdu: implement power supply guarantee and turn off all outdoor advertising lighting. State Grid: organize inter-regional and inter-provincial surplus and shortage to maximize support for power supply in Sichuan and Chongqing.
9. Longgang City, Zhejiang Province intends to stipulate that the third child will study in a public nursery kindergarten and the tuition fee will be free; Haining, Zhejiang: abolish the house purchase restriction policy for non-local residents, and the sale of new houses will no longer be restricted.
On the morning of October 18th, a truck on Sichuan Chengya Expressway collided with a commercial vehicle in the opposite lane after crossing the guardrail, killing three people and injuring three. The driver of the accident has been controlled by the police.
11. Nippon Iron Corporation East Nippon Iron Co., Ltd. admitted on the 18th that it had concealed toxic cyanide side by side as many as 39 times.
12. Russian media: three MIG-31 fighters equipped with “dagger” hypersonic missiles are deployed in Kaliningrad and are on “all-weather duty”
13. Who data: the number of confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Japan ranks first in the world for four consecutive weeks. There are 255000 new cases of infection in a single day, and a total of 16464914 cases have been reported so far. Daily experts: or give up control of the total number of infected people
14. Zelansky was revealed to be planning to replace the commander-in-chief of the Ukrainian army. A person familiar with the matter: it has nothing to do with the war situation, and he is afraid that his “meritorious service” will be “overshadowed” by his “outstanding performance” Zaluzhnei. Russian military facilities in Crimea have exploded one after another. Ukrainian officials admitted to the American media: we did it.
15. The Secretary-General of the United Nations held tripartite talks with the presidents of Ukraine and Turkey in Lviv. Zelansky: the United Nations must ensure the safety of the Zaporo nuclear power plant. On the same day, Ukraine and Turkey signed a memorandum on Turkey’s participation in post-war infrastructure reconstruction in Ukraine.
[whispering] there is nothing in the world that is both respectable and profitable. All decency comes after money has been made.