互联网早报 – 8月18日 星期四 – 微信月活近13亿，抖音公布治理不实信息举措，便利蜂回应“大幅关店传闻”
9、OPPO 2022开发者大会官宣定档8月30日，将发布全新ColorOS 13以及首个智慧跨端系统
Tencent Q2 reported a total revenue of 134 billion yuan and a profit of 28.1 billion yuan, and 1.299 billion monthly active users of Wechat and WeChat
Huawei released the 2021 Sustainable Development report: a total of 195000 employees worldwide, with a guaranteed investment of more than 15 billion yuan.
Nine new functions, such as traceability, marking and jump transfer, are available on Douyin to manage false information.
Xiao Xian stew announced that it will go deep into the offline layout: it will be stationed in Wuhan International Plaza and Xi’an Saige International Shopping Center.
Ctrip: 2022 advance orders increase by more than 30%, the second “919th Travel hoarding calculation Festival” starts
Guangdong Renshe, Shenzhen Renshe and Tencent jointly issued a certificate, and the first batch of licensed blockchain talents in Guangdong were officially born.
The first World Conference on the Development of Vocational and Technical Education will be held in Tianjin from August 19 to 20.
Important domestic news
1. Tencent Holdings released results for the second quarter of 2022: revenue of 134 billion yuan, net profit (Non-IFRS) of 28.139 billion yuan, Wechat and WeChat monthly active users of 1.299 billion
2. WeChat Pay: from September 2021 to June 2022, it has made a cumulative profit of about 3 billion in the payment of service fees, benefiting more than 20 million of small and micro businesses.
3. Huawei released the 2021 Sustainable Development report: a total of 195000 employees worldwide, with a guaranteed investment of more than 15 billion yuan.
4. Douyin online traceability, marking, jump and other 9 new functions to manage false information
5. Convenience bees respond to “rumors of substantial store closures”: the news is not true and is promoting the reopening of hibernating stores and the opening of new stores.
6. Siku responded that “the building is empty and it is suspected to run away”: the report is not true, and there are hundreds of employees on duty at present.
7. China exemption: donating 2 million yuan (including some materials) to the Red Cross Society of Sanya City, Hainan Province
JD.com Logistics and Shandong Port Logistics Group have reached strategic cooperation to strengthen the integrated upgrading of commodity supply chains.
9. The official of the OPPO 2022 developer Conference announced that the new ColorOS 13 and the first intelligent cross-end system will be released on August 30th.
10. The world’s first medical remote sensing satellite is built in Wuhan: the Health of the people’s Hospital of Wuhan University is scheduled to be launched before October next year.
Government affairs bulletin
1. General Administration of Market Supervision: focus on overpackaging, “sky-high” mooncakes and crab coupons for a period of 2 months.
2. Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, Ministry of Finance: build 4000-6000 “small lighthouse” enterprises as samples of digital transformation by 2025
3. Ministry of Housing and Construction: construction of indemnificatory rental housing has started throughout the country, which can solve the housing difficulties of 7 million new citizens and young people.
4. The Office of the CPC Central Committee and the Office of the State Council issued the “14th five-year Plan for Cultural Development” to speed up the digital layout of the cultural industry.
5. The State Drug Administration openly solicited opinions on the measures for the Supervision and Administration of Cosmetic Network Operation.
6. Shanghai will issue electronic consumer coupons for the first time: in three rounds, with a total size of 1 billion yuan.
7. Guangfo’s 14th five-year Development Plan for cosmopolitanization has been issued to jointly build an interconnected infrastructure network.
8. Zhejiang Province has more than 140000 5G base stations, and the gigabit network has the ability to cover 29 million households.
9. The maximum subsidy of more than 3000 large dairy farms in Heilongjiang Province is 50 million yuan & nbsp.
10. The Yangtze River Delta region accounts for 24.1% of the country’s GDP in 2021, which is accelerating to become a strong and active economic growth pole.
Science and technology communication
1. China Telecom’s R & D investment of 5.7 billion yuan in the first half of the year increased by 54.8% over the same period last year, and the list of self-research achievements increased by 3.1 times.
2. Jiangsu Unicom will join hands with Huawei to identify the resident community of global debut 5G users to promote the high-quality development of gigabit broadband users.
3. Shanxi Mobile joined hands with Huawei to complete the MetaAAU minimalist network township demonstration zone, leading the revitalization of the digital countryside.
4. Complete a number of new industrial connection technology verification, Ericsson and China Mobile inject new kinetic energy into the 5G “wireless full connection factory”
5. MediaTek announced the completion of the world’s first 5G NTN satellite mobile phone connection test: mobile phones can surf the Internet through satellite signals.
Entertainment and film tour
1. Mango supermedia: the net profit in the first half of the year was 1.191 billion yuan, and the revenue of the member business continued to grow.
2. Perfect World: the next generation PC game masterpiece “Zhu Xian World” will be tested for the first time on August 19th.
3. The Tencent agency agreement expires, and the “War Thunder” national service announced that it will stop shipping on October 17.
4. Amazon Cloud Technology joins hands with TapTap to launch the sailing program: $35000 cloud service vouchers help game entrepreneurs get started.
In May and July, the number of downloads of the world’s most popular mobile games ranked: “Stumble Guys” surpassed “Metro Parkour” to the top.
Finance and finance
1. The credit balance of the Export-Import Bank of China Beijing Branch broke the 100 billion yuan mark for the first time.
2. The Bank of Beijing has jointly issued the “Capital Film Talent Financial support Plan” and unveiled the “Beijing Film Industry Co-Construction Base”.
3. The first old-age wealth management product of Bank of China was raised ahead of schedule, with a scale of 6 billion yuan.
4. Suzhou Science and Technology Finance Laboratory unveiled, Wisdom Bud completed the first batch of contracts with 14 financial institutions.
5. Manulife-Sinochem issued a semi-annual report on 2022 insurance claims: compensation of 270 million yuan accounted for nearly 70% of serious illness insurance claims.
Housing real estate
1. China Construction: the total value of newly signed contracts from January to July was 2.1719 trillion yuan, an increase of 9.7% over the same period last year.
2. Yashi’s mid-term turnover increased by 22% to 7.62 billion yuan over the same period last year, with a managed area of 529 million square meters
3. Waigaoqiao Group’s revenue in the first half of the year was 4.958 billion yuan, and the income from real estate transfer and sale accounted for 58%.
4. Qiaobin shares confirmed the winning bid for the sanitation project in Xihu District, Nanchang, with a transaction value of about 828 million yuan.
5. The profit attributable to the owners of China Shipping Hongyang in the first half of the year is 2.45 billion, with an additional equity reserve of 934200 square meters.
1. Maotai ice cream will be put on sale in NetEase’s strict selection from August 16. the first price of the new product is 226yuan for three cups of free delivery.
2. Wal-Mart China Q2 net sales increased by 15.9%, while e-commerce net sales increased by 77%.
3. Xiao Xian stew announced that it will go deep into the offline layout: it will be stationed in Wuhan International Plaza and Xi’an Saige International Shopping Center.
4. Berluti, a menswear brand owned by LVMH, is stationed in Tmall luxury goods, and the first Playoff sports shoes are limited.
Shenzhen Shanshan OUTLETS Plaza, which is the first store of Shanshan Commercial Group in South China, will open for trial on August 18.
1. Wenyuan Zhixing released a new generation of WeRide One general technology platform to accelerate autopilot landing.
2. FAW Liberation: the first pre-production self-driving heavy truck J7 order delivery in China
3. SAIC released the high-level autopilot 2.0 technology architecture, which will be loaded on Robotaxi 2.0.
4. Great Wall Automobile invests in the construction of a closed test and manufacturing base for the third generation semiconductor modules, with an annual output of 1.2 million sets.
5. Four-dimensional map has newly won a cooperative order for the L2 self-driving assistant system of the head new energy vehicle company, which will be matched with mass production on several models.
Education and training
1. New Oriental International Education introduces a new generation of Lance language proficiency assessment system to provide students with more choices.
2. With the digital transformation of the 5G enabling education industry, China Unicom launched the special campaign of “a hundred cities and a thousand schools” lit up by the 5G campus special network.
3. The first World Conference on the Development of Vocational and Technical Education will be held in Tianjin from August 19 to 20.
4. Origin Quantum signed a strategic cooperation agreement with the School of Physics of Anhui University to start industry-university-research cooperation.
5. Ministry of Education: from the autumn of 2025, the term “correspondence” and “amateur” will no longer be used in higher academic continuing education, and it will be unified as “non-full-time”.
Medical treatment and health
1. Takeda China will join hands with Baiyang Medicine to continue the strategic cooperation in the field of digestion.
2. Fosun Pharmaceutical: the aseptic API workshop of the holding subsidiary passed the GMP compliance test.
3. Panlong Pharmaceutical Industry: signed a technical development cooperation contract with Shaanxi Institute of traditional Chinese Medicine
4. The laboratory medicine clinic of Zheng Dayi affiliated Hospital opened, which is the first laboratory medicine clinic in Henan Province.
5. Pacific Century Capital has completed the new phase of the Biopharmaceutical Fund, which is expected to lead to an investment of 8 billion yuan.
1. Ctrip: 2022 advance orders increased by more than 30%, and the second “919th Travel hoarding calculation Festival” was launched.
2. The annual sales are expected to exceed 20 million, and Palm’s RV camping base is in trial operation.
3. Kanggu National Tourism Holiday Resort received 160 million loan for the integrated development of “Agricultural and Cultural Brigade”.
4. Shanghai’s first Hilton Hyatt Lane hotel settled in Lego Mall, and construction began this year.
5. The first batch of typical cases of rural revitalization empowered by cultural industry in Guangdong Province have been officially released.
1. A new scene has been added to the digital coin auction. The deposit business of the first digital coin auction in Beijing has landed.
2. Guangdong Renshe, Shenzhen Renshe and Tencent jointly issued certificates, and the first batch of licensed blockchain talents in Guangdong were officially born.
3. The Cultural Development Plan of the 14th five-year Plan encourages the use of block chain technology for copyright protection
4. The 2022 Global Metacosmos Conference will be held in Shanghai from August 18 to 19, and will be held in many cities around the world.
5. Meta metacosmos application Horizon Worlds will be launched in France and Spain this week
1. AMD announced that it will hold a new product launch on August 30th, and five new processors are expected to be released.
2. Catching up with SK Hynix, Samsung Electronics will launch 236 layers of NAND flash memory this year
3. Spotify extends the free trial period to three months and offers discounts to regular users.
4. Wal-Mart and Paramount reached an exclusive agreement to provide streaming services to members from September.
5. Fuji released its results for the first quarter of fiscal 2022, showing a 31.8% year-on-year increase in profits in the imaging industry.
1. Maple Leaf car Rental, a high-end car rental brand, has completed nearly 100 million yuan A round financing, led by Shanghai Lianchuang, and the old shareholder Yun is capital additional investment.
2. Self-driving application solution provider “Mengshi Technology” has completed tens of millions of yuan A round financing, led by Liding Capital and Galaxy Venture Capital, followed by Rexia Capital and Carrier Capital.
3. New energy heavy truck start-up “Weidu Technology” has completed 100 million yuan angel round financing, led by Jinshajiang Venture Capital, Jue Capital Investment and so on.
4. “Core Integration”, a car specification-level chip design service provider, has obtained tens of millions of yuan of angel round financing, which is invested exclusively by Lenovo Venture Capital.
5. Zero-carbon green energy transportation integrated service provider Qiyuan Core Power has completed 1 billion yuan A round financing, with the participation of many well-known enterprises such as the upstream and downstream of the industrial chain, professional investment institutions and other well-known enterprises.
6. Near sensor simulation calculation AI chip company “thinking every moment” received nearly 100 million yuan in Pre-A round financing, which was invested by Kuangji Fund, SEE Fund, Longding Capital, Zhongyang Rongzheng Fund and veteran shareholder Fengyuan Capital.
7. Hidden Crown Semiconductor, a developer of core components of semiconductor equipment, has completed a strategic round of financing of more than 200 million yuan, led by Jianxin Investment and Juntong Capital. Jianzi Investment of Angel investors once again exceeded the proportion of investment. Yida Capital, Cornerstone Capital, Jucheng Investment, Fujian Zhanxin Investment and Lishi Investment and other well-known investment institutions follow.
8. Semiconductor equipment and accessories developer “Shengdak Semiconductor” has completed a new round of financing of 100 million yuan, which is jointly invested by Hillhouse Capital, Yongxin Capital and Guangdong Hengyitai.
9. Star Space, a commercial aerospace high-tech start-up company, has completed tens of millions of yuan Pre-A round financing, which is invested by Pu Hua Capital and Qifu Capital, and Beituo Capital serves as the exclusive financial adviser.
10. “Aijin Group”, a pesticide preparation manufacturing and service provider, has obtained tens of millions of yuan in a new round of financing, which is exclusively invested by Jiangsu Shiquan Modern Agricultural Development Industry Investment Fund, a subsidiary of Jiangsu Agricultural Reclamation Group.
11. Laizanbao, an integrated e-commerce service provider in Southeast Asia, has completed a new round of financing of tens of millions of dollars, with Taihe Capital acting as the exclusive financial adviser.
12. Internet legal service provider “Co-Law Technology” has completed nearly 10 million yuan Pre-A round financing, which will be invested by Ping Ping Venture Fund.
13. Tianchen Bio, a new generation of macromolecular antibody developer, has completed tens of millions of yuan of A + round financing, and the original shareholders will continue to make additional investments.
14. Mass spectrometry multi-group precision medical application field leading enterprise “Zhongke Xinsheng” completed hundreds of millions of yuan B round financing, led by Junlian Capital, and Haoyue Capital served as the exclusive financial adviser.
15. Ruishun Biology, a general-purpose DNT cell drug developer, has completed a round of financing of 59 million yuan, with the participation of new and old investors such as Yuecai Pharmaceutical Fund and Baidu Venture Capital.