Sentinel is a PHP 5.4+ fully-featured authentication & authorization system. It also provides additional features such as user roles and additional security features. Sentinel is a framework agnostic set of interfaces with default implementations, though you can substitute any implementations you see fit.
Its fetures include:
- Users & Roles Management.
- Driver based permission system.
- Flexible activation scenarios.
- Reminders (password reset).
- Inter-account throttling with DDoS protection.
- Custom hashing strategies.
- Multiple sessions.
- Multiple login columns.
- Integration with Laravel.
- Allow use of multiple ORM implementations.
- Native facade for easy usage outside Laravel.
- Interface driven (your own implementations at will).
Sentinel - A framework agnostic authentication & authorization system.