互联网早报 – 8月16日 星期二 – 斗鱼二季度重回盈利轨道，特斯拉上海工厂产量突破100万辆，高德上线“红绿灯倒计时”功能
✦ Sensor Tower：《暗黑破坏神：不朽》海外总收入突破1亿美元
5、因报价不符合股东最佳利益，Unity Software拒绝Applovin 175.4亿美元的收购要约
JD.com Logistics has become the first logistics enterprise in China to use electricity-exchanged new energy vehicles on a large scale.
Douyu returned to the profit track in the second quarter, with a net profit of 23.5 million yuan compared with the same period last year.
Amap officially launched the “traffic light countdown” function, supporting more than 80, 000 traffic light junctions across the country.
Take advantage of block chain technology to improve the transparency of karma system, and Ruixingye will increase its trust and increase its trust.
The global flagship store of Bubble Mart has launched a trial operation in Shanghai to create a landmark flagship store in Modu.
North Huachuang officially released CCP media etching machine to achieve full coverage of the etching process.
The Tesla Shanghai factory has produced a total of 1 million vehicles, and the localization rate of the supply chain is more than 95%.
Dark Sensor Tower: “Diablo: immortality” overseas revenue exceeds US $100m
Important domestic news
1. Lufax Holdings responded to rumors of listing in Hong Kong: the listing path has been studied and there is no clear timetable for the time being.
Yum China: apply for voluntary conversion from secondary listing on the main board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong to major listing
3. China China exemption H shares launch IPO: plan to sell 103 million shares worldwide at a price of HK $143.5 to HK $165.5 per share.
4. Douyu returned to the profit track in the second quarter: the total revenue was 1.833 billion yuan and the net profit was 23.5 million yuan compared with the same period last year.
Amap officially launched the “traffic light countdown” function, which now covers more than 80, 000 intersections in 240 cities across the country.
6. The first batch of “changing streetcars” was put into operation, and JD.com Logistics became the first logistics enterprise in the country to use new energy vehicles on a large scale.
7. 1688 industrial products will launch 100 industry solutions: to meet the needs of small batch, multi-frequency and light customization & nbsp
Tesla Shanghai Super Factory has produced a total of 1 million vehicles, and the localization rate of the supply chain has exceeded 95%.
9. North Huachuang: officially released CCP media etching machine to complete the last piece of jigsaw puzzle in the field of etching.
10. Tencent Cloud released Cloud Studio, an one-stop cloud development tool, to achieve remote collaborative development and application deployment.
Government affairs bulletin
1. Six departments: in 2022, we will strive to complete 30, 000 kilometers of newly rebuilt rural roads and invest about 100 billion yuan.
2. The Ministry of Science and Technology and the Ministry of Finance issued the Action Plan for improving the technological Innovation capability of Enterprises (2022-2023).
3. National Energy Administration: it is organizing and compiling the program of “Wind Control Action in thousands of Townships and villages” to promote its implementation as soon as possible.
4. State intellectual property Office: 22 parks, including Beijing Economic and technological Development Zone, will be designated as demonstration parks for the construction of a national intellectual property power.
5. State Post Bureau: from January to July, the total business volume of national express service enterprises completed 60.86 billion pieces, and the business income totaled 588.04 billion yuan.
6. The country’s first “live e-commerce digital governance platform” has been trial run in Shangcheng District of Hangzhou City.
7. The Fuxing train of the Yangtze River Delta Railway has gradually implemented the “Railway smooth running” code scanning service since August 16.
8. The new port-facing area of Shanghai Free Trade Zone: the artificial intelligence industry highland of “Dishui Lake AI Innovation Port” will be basically formed by 2025.
9. Sichuan has confirmed the first batch of pilot sites for the financing of “preferential loans”, with a trial period of 3 years.
10. Guangxi’s 14th five-year Plan invests about 58.4 billion yuan in rural power grid consolidation and upgrading projects to accelerate the equalization of power supply services in urban and rural areas.
Science and technology communication
1. Ziguang Zhanrui: the second generation of 5G chip products are expected to be launched in the second half of this year and the first half of next year.
2. Zhejiang Wangrong Semiconductor has an annual output of 240000 pieces of 8-inch power devices semiconductor project, with a total investment of 5 billion yuan.
3. Hongbo Co., Ltd.: work with Nvidia to establish Beijing AI Innovation Enablement Center
4. Hubei Radio and Television: joint bid Hubei Satellite TV signal Transmission and Landing Cable TV Network Service General Agent Project
5. continue to improve R & D capability. MediaTek expects to recruit more than 2000 R & D talents this year.
Entertainment and film tour
1. Tencent Music Entertainment Group Group Q2 financial report: revenue is 6.91 billion yuan, online music mobile monthly active users is 593 million
2. China Literature Group’s revenue in the first half of the year was 4.09 billion yuan, and the average number of monthly active users increased by 13.8% compared with the same period last year.
3. Tom Cat: subsidiaries and scientific research institutions carry out industry-university-research cooperation in brain-computer integration, virtual reality interaction, etc.
4. Sensor Tower: “Diablo: immortality” overseas total revenue exceeds 100 million US dollars.
5. Japan’s head-to-head live streaming platform Mildom cooperates with Tencent Cloud to create an ultra-low latency and intelligent interactive experience
Finance and finance
1. Shanghai Lingang New District has issued an action plan to speed up the development of the emerging financial industry, which will be built into an emerging financial center in three years.
2. China’s first standard warehouse receipt registration and inquiry system will be put online, and illegal acts such as “selling more than one thing” will be curbed.
3. Boost the development of the digital industry. Beijing Bank Credit supports the construction of China’s radio and television 5G network project.
4. The Export-Import Bank invested a total of 920 billion yuan in foreign trade industry loans in the first half of the year, an increase of 22% over the same period last year.
5. Bank of Nanjing: the company intends to issue no more than 10 billion yuan of financial bonds and no more than 5 billion yuan of green financial bonds.
Housing real estate
1. Huajian Group: 480 million yuan to participate in the high-quality development private equity fund of Shanghai Park.
2. Tianjian Group: the total investment in the follow-up development of Shenzhen and Chengdu projects is estimated to be 6.339 billion.
3. City Investment Holdings: it is proposed to acquire 15.3% stake in Luxiangyuan Company for about 1.154 billion yuan.
4. Merchants Shekou listed to transfer 100% equity of Nanjing China Merchants Qisheng Real Estate, with a base price of 288 million yuan.
5. Hongyang Real Estate plans to sell 34% equity and sales loan of Guangzhou Baiyun project for 857 million yuan.
1. Meituan participates in the formulation of quality control standards for “live shrimp” when buying vegetables, and there is evidence for fresh aquatic products to live at home.
2. Bubble Matt’s global flagship store launched a trial operation in Shanghai to create a landmark flagship store in Modu.
3. The annual output value of Ximeng mutton base of Yanchu Group is up to 1 billion, and it will invest 100 million in the supply chain in the next three years.
4. The two stores will be opened together, and the first tea shop in East China will open on August 18.
5. Weimeng: the SaaS business income in the first half of the year was 581 million yuan, and the endogenous growth rate of smart retail reached 60% compared with the same period last year.
1. SAIC has completed over 1 billion yuan in round B strategic financing and will launch the IPO program in due course.
2. BYD: plans to invest 28.5 billion yuan in Yichun to build projects such as annual 30GWh power batteries.
3. Baidu’s turnip Express has launched a commercial pilot in Hefei to provide autopilot paid travel services to the public.
4. Xiaopeng released the S4 ultra-fast charging pile, charging for 5 minutes to continue 200km.
5. Ideal car releases its results for the second quarter of 2022: revenue of 8.73 billion yuan and delivery of 28687 ideal ONE vehicles
Education and training
1. Ministry of Science and Technology: focus on primary and secondary schools in underdeveloped areas and support the demonstration and application of intelligent education.
2. The eighth “Internet + Education” Innovation week was held in Beijing from August 13 to 20, focusing on future education from a digital perspective.
3. Lenovo launched the security defense system of intelligent education, which brought a breakthrough to the digital security dilemma on campus.
4. Wind change Science and Technology and China World Youth Summit to establish “China Institute of Digital talents”
5. Yunsi Zhixue released the after-school service “pilot” public welfare plan, which will provide seven major service projects free of charge to 100 districts and counties across the country.
Medical treatment and health
1. Junshi Biology: cooperate with the Cancer Prevention and treatment Center of Sun Yat-sen University on new cancer drugs.
2. Microorganisms: the phase I clinical trial of COVID-19 mRNA vaccine independently developed has been completed.
3. Minohua: it is proposed to raise no more than 892 million yuan to expand the pipeline of intermediates and API products, etc.
4. Fosun Pharmaceutical has acquired 56.6666% equity from Fuyun Health, enriching the business layout of smart wearable devices.
5. The Metabolic Disease Industrial Park jointly built by Wuxi High-tech Zone, AstraZeneca and Zhizhong Medical Strategy has been officially launched.
2. The number of night trips in summer scenic spots increased by 165%. Ctrip and Haichang jointly promoted the night economy 2.0 product ecosystem.
3. Clocking in “Daqianhai” at close range, the first sea sightseeing route at Shenzhen airport wharf is launched.
Accor joined hands with Ennismore and Fengyue to announce the JO&JOE brand and signed the first batch of seven hotel projects.
5. Lufu Hotel has signed more than 500 contracts in China, explaining the way for the industry to break the situation under the epidemic.
1. Nansha, Guangzhou plans to set up a pilot demonstration zone for meta-universe, which will be rent-free for up to three years.
2. The evaluation system of the China Securities Association based on blockchain technology is online, and the information of each link of the investment banking project will be routinely submitted.
3. Tmall will sell “Maotian” series digital collection on August 16th.
4. With the help of block chain technology to improve the transparency of karma system, Ruixingye will increase its trust and increase its trust.
5. Lianhua Chinese Merchants Group launched the Mid-Autumn Festival limited digital collection, creating the first case of digital art in the merchant super industry.
1. Faraday Future: received $52 million in new financing and is discussing potential additional financing
2. Google is testing new features, and users can start cloud games directly in the search results.
3. South Korea’s SK Group has invested US $250 million in Tara Energy, Bill Gates’ nuclear power company.
4. Continue to auction 5G spectrum, the Indian Ministry of Telecommunications plans to auction the millimeter wave spectrum in the 37.0-42.5GHz band
5. Unity Software rejected Applovin’s $17.54 billion takeover offer because the offer was not in the best interests of shareholders
1. SAIC Mobile Travel Strategic Brand “enjoy Road Travel” has completed more than 1 billion yuan of round B strategic financing, which is invested by SAIC, Momenta, Gaohang Management Consulting and other institutions.
2. Self-driving sensor developer “Intelligence Robot” completed the second delivery of 100 million yuan level A round financing, jointly led by Shenzhen Innovation Investment Group Co., Ltd. and Houxue Fund, GSR Ventures continued to increase its holdings.
3. Battery intelligent infrastructure platform builder “Yuke Energy” has completed tens of millions of yuan A round financing, jointly led by Array Zhiyou scientists Fund, Linge Venture Capital and CITIC Construction Capital. Lanchi Venture Capital, the old shareholder, continues to be blessed.
4. Automation flexible technology and solution developer Longitudinal Reed Automation has completed 10 million yuan angel round financing, from shun to capital investment.
5. Core solution and service provider “Strange Moore” has completed 100 million yuan seed round and angel round financing, led by China Science and Technology Venture Star, Fosun Wealth, Jun Sheng Investment, Chaoke Investment, Shenzhen Huaqiu, Entrepreneurship Relay Angel Investment.
6. Suzhou Jianneng, a research and development company of new energy materials, has completed 142.8 million yuan of angel round financing. The investor is Entrepreneurship Enterprise Service Co., Ltd., and Rongshijie (China) acts as a financial adviser.
7. Anbang Technology, a provider of intelligent fuzzy testing technology, received over 100 million yuan in round A financing, led by Silicon Port Capital and Shanghai Oriental Securities Innovation Investment Co., Ltd., followed by Mingchuan Capital and Zhongnan Capital.
8. “Flash”, an assistant platform for gathering capacity and running errands, has completed a round of financing of 10 million yuan, which is exclusively invested by Yinjiang Group.
9. “he Le Chunhui”, a developer of Yinfa people’s new retail platform, received millions of yuan of strategic financing, which was invested by Yinchuang Capital.
10. Immersive VR game developer “bifurcation network” completes tens of millions of yuan Pre-A round financing, which is invested by Sequoia Capital China seed fund.
11. Binoji Biology, a developer of cell and gene therapy technology, has completed more than 100 million yuan of angel plus round financing, with the participation of well-known funds such as LifePark Venture Capital, Life Park Venture Capital and Zhicheng Capital.
12. Huamei Haolian, a life-cycle intelligent health management service platform, has completed tens of millions of yuan of financing plus round financing, led by Bengqiao Capital and followed by Tongji Alumni Fund and other institutions.