1. Men’s Volleyball Asian Cup: on the evening of the 14th, the Chinese team beat Japan 3-0, won the championship again 10 years later, and will go to the World Championships again 12 days later.
2. Shanghai: on a continuous hot day, the electricity consumption of residents increased by 40% compared with the same period last year; Nanjing: subsidized electricity consumption of 80 kWh, allowing air-conditioning fans for groups with special difficulties to turn on; Hubei: to artificially increase rain from the 15th to 16th; Jiangxi: issued a high temperature red alert, 74 counties exceeded 40 ℃; Changsha, Hunan: all junior high school freshmen stopped military training.
3. Qinhuangdao Port 6 billion yuan copper concentrate is strangely missing: without the instruction of the shipper, 13 shippers’ 290000 tons of concentrate with a total value of nearly 6 billion yuan have been transported by a third party. At present, the police have filed a case for contract fraud.
4. According to the Internet, Tesla Model Y “out of control” rushed out of control and hit the wall, and the car owner said there was no misoperation. Official response: will follow up
On the afternoon of May and 14th, a 5.9 magnitude earthquake struck Zaduo County, Yushu Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture, Qinghai Province. Rescue forces have rushed to the epicenter and no casualties have been reported. Deyang, Sichuan: a pedestrian overpass under construction collapsed, killing one and injuring two. Someone was trapped in a box and dodged a bullet.
6. Gymboree Chongqing, an early education institution, declared bankruptcy and said it was a high-temperature holiday at the end of July. Parents: tens of thousands of dollars have been handed in, but a class has not yet been taken. Prior to this, Gymboree was exposed to close stores and relocate in many places across the country.
7. Foreign media: due to insufficient rainfall and reduced planting area, India faces the risk of reducing rice production, which may lead to restrictions on exports by the Indian government.
8. South Korean media: the process for the South Korean government to sell THAAD land to the US military will be completed in mid-September.
9. Armenia: at least 2 people were killed and 57 injured in a serious explosion and fire at the Sulmaru wholesale market in the capital Yerevan. In the early morning of the 14th, an explosion attack occurred near Guayaquil in southern Ecuador, killing five people and injuring more than 10. Police said it was deliberately created by a criminal group.
10. American media: the concentration of the five major services of the United States in the Indo-Pacific region and the large-scale expansion of the second island chain base will increase the Indo-Pacific deterrent against China.
11. American media: Trump’s former lawyer said that if Trump re-entered the White House, he would first search the Biden family, and said that the FBI search of Trump’s home broke the precedent; the White House: did not know about the FBI search of Trump’s home.
12. Syrian media: the US military transferred a batch of stolen oil to Iraq in northeastern Syria for the third time this month. The US military stole as much as 66000 barrels of oil per day, accounting for 83 per cent of Syria’s daily production. Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs: the United States is actually a robber.
13. Us media: a man in the United States crashed his car into a barricade in the Capitol and shot himself in the air, resulting in no other casualties. A man in Pennsylvania crashed his car into a crowd, killing one and injuring 17. The perpetrator has been arrested.
14. Russian media: a number of Ukrainian officials have been investigated for reselling passes, with illegal income of 55000 US dollars per day for entering Russian-controlled areas.
15. On the morning of the 14th, a fire broke out during a ceremony at the Abu Sephin church in the Baba region of Giza, Egypt, and caused a stampede, which has killed at least 41 and injured 55, most of them children. Preliminary investigation may be caused by internal electrical short circuit.
[whisper] never give up what you really want. It’s hard to wait, but regret is even worse.