互联网早报 – 8月14日 星期日 – 茅台冰淇淋新增10省份售卖，我国机动车保有量4.08亿辆，第十二届北京国际电影节开幕
3、三星推出Eco² OLED Plus和UPC Plus技术，已应用于Galaxy Z Fold 4
The top 100 brands made a profit of 100 million yuan, and SUNING officially launched the “818 Home Appliances and Home Decoration Expo” in 30 cities.
The Ant Group released its anti-fraud semi-annual report in 2022, adding more than 100 anti-fraud patent applications in half a year.
Simaotai ice cream will be sold in 10 provinces on August 13, which will cover 19 provinces across the country.
Kui Leijun: the R & D cost of Xiaomi is estimated to be 17 billion yuan in 2022 and will exceed 100 billion in the next five years.
The number of 5G network base stations in China has reached 1.854 million, and the investment of 5G operators across the country has exceeded 400 billion yuan.
Ministry of Public Security: the number of motor vehicles nationwide has reached 408 million, with 494 million motor vehicle drivers.
Disney video users surpassed Netflix to become the world’s largest video streaming platform.
Emerging Gartner releases emerging technology development cycle curve: meta-universe is still at the beginning of more than a decade’s journey
Important domestic news
1. The top 100 brands made a profit of 100 million yuan. SUNING officially launched the “818 Home Appliances and Home Decoration Expo” in 30 cities.
2. Ant Group released its anti-fraud semi-annual report in 2022, adding more than 100 anti-fraud patent applications in half a year.
3. Lei Jun: the R & D expenditure of Xiaomi is estimated to be 17 billion yuan in 2022 and will exceed 100 billion in the next five years.
4. Huawei launched a new generation of information technology application innovation competition to build a talent exchange platform between schools and enterprises in the Bay area.
5. Fuyou truck released the “Star Project”, which will be open source commercial operation scenarios for self-driving companies.
6. Tuoer signed a strategic cooperation agreement with Tencent Cloud to jointly promote the healthy and high-quality development of the industrial Internet.
7. Donghua Software and Lanhua Group plan to set up “Donghua Jiusi Technology” to build the warehousing and logistics capability of the service area.
8. Promote the security capacity building of “calculating from east to west”, and sign a strategic cooperation agreement between AsiaInfo Security and Qingyang people’s Government.
9. Sany Group and Shudao Group signed a strategic cooperation agreement to carry out all-round cooperation in new construction, new energy, new equipment and other fields.
Another Fortune 500 China headquarters is located in Shenzhen, and the Electric Transportation China headquarters of ABB Group is stationed in Nanshan.
Government affairs bulletin
1. Ministry of Industry and Information Technology: China’s automobile production and sales maintained rapid growth in July, with production and sales increasing by 31.5% and 29.7% respectively compared with the same period last year.
2. Ministry of Public Security: the number of motor vehicles nationwide has reached 408 million, with 494 million motor vehicle drivers.
3. Shanghai’s regular nucleic acid testing sites will continue to provide free testing services until September 30.
4. Anhui Province made every effort to build a world-class smart home appliance industry cluster, with 228 new projects in the first half of the year.
5. In the first half of the year, there were 202 test roads for cars in Guangzhou, and the effective test mileage increased by 73.5% compared with the end of last year.
6. Tianjin Wuqing plans to invest about 15 billion yuan to build a Florence town business circle to help Tianjin build an international consumer center city.
7. Guangdong Forestry Bureau issued the “Guide to the Development of Guangdong Forest and Grass traditional Chinese Medicine Industry” to clearly build the forest and grass traditional Chinese medicine industry system.
8. Yunnan Provincial Department of Water Resources issued the construction and implementation plan of the “four major projects”, with a total investment of 211.8 billion yuan.
9. Guizhou: nine pension service projects have started construction in the first half of this year, and all of them are expected to be completed by the end of November.
10. The 2022 World Advanced Manufacturing Conference will be held in Jinan from August 28 to 31 to create a new business card for the high-quality development of Shandong’s manufacturing industry.
Science and technology communication
1. The number of 5G network base stations in China has reached 1.854 million, and the investment of national operators in 5G has exceeded 400 billion yuan.
2. Chinese smartphone sales in Russia have soared: Xiaomi ranked first with 42% share in July, while realme ranked second.
3. Kirin software helps Zhejiang Mobile to complete the CentOS pilot migration of the industry’s first data center system.
4. The marine economy is strong and leaping to a new level. Lianyungang Mobile and ZTE have completed the full coverage of 5G in the Lianyungang sea area.
5. Thunder Snake Razer Phone Android theme store will be closed this month and has not launched a mobile phone for four years.
Entertainment and film tour
1. Perfect World’s net profit tripled in the first half of the year, and a number of games will be launched in the second half of the year.
2. Blue City Brothers completed privatization delivery and delisted from NASDAQ, and Chizi City Science and Technology participated in the transaction.
3. The homologous script of the movie “broken Bridge” was pre-sold on the 13th, forming a movie and script of the same name for the first time.
The 12th Beijing International Film Festival opened, with more than 100 Chinese and foreign masterpieces being shown in 18 cinemas.
Universal Pictures announced that Kung Fu Panda 4 will be released in North America on March 8, 2024.
Finance and finance
1. Bancassurance Regulatory Commission: the premium income of traffic insurance in 2021 is 237.4 billion yuan, and the underwriting loss is 4.4 billion yuan.
2. Oriental Wealth: the net profit of Tiantian Fund in the first half of 2022 is 102 million yuan.
3. Huatai Futures helps Guangdong’s first urea cost index “Insurance + Futures” project to land.
4. Hengfeng Bank comprehensively improved the quality and efficiency of small and micro financial services, and the balance of inclusive loans increased by 31.68%.
5. Teda Holdings and Zheshang Securities signed a strategic cooperation agreement to promote the strength and excellence of state-owned enterprises in Tianjin.
Housing real estate
1. Shanghai Lingang Xinghaihui Wanda commercial project signed: invest 2.7 billion yuan, located in Dishui Hubei area
2. The revenue of Yuexiu service increased by 13.8% to 1.09 billion yuan in the first half of the year, and TOD property management business went out of Guangzhou.
3. China Construction Industry won the bid for HK $101 million curtain wall and BIPV photovoltaic system contract.
4. Chongqing Construction Engineering: the subsidiary company signed the contract for the second phase of Chongqing Science City Electronic Information Industry Incubator (Science Valley) of about 1.135 billion yuan.
5. Qixia Construction: it is planned to invest 500 million yuan to jointly set up Nanjing Xingyan Real Estate Company with Xunyan Construction to develop Nanjing plot G33.
1. Maotai ice cream will be sold in 10 provinces on August 13, which will cover 19 provinces across the country.
2. Hema Hefei’s second store, Binhu Aegean Store, has officially opened, and two new stores will be opened this year.
3. Baoshan Sam’s Club is expected to open in late August, which is the first urban Sam’s Club in China.
4. The number of Jiangnan cloth member accounts exceeded 5.3 million, with an increase of 400000 in half a year.
5. Wanda Group’s Wanchai Interconnection has reached a strategic cooperation with Youzanxin Retail to achieve efficient supply chain management and digital transformation.
1. China Automobile Association: in July, the production and sales of new energy vehicles in China were 617000 and 593000 respectively, an increase of 1.2 times over the same period last year.
2. Gaohe: 526 HiPhi X models sold in July, ranking first in the luxury pure electricity market in a row of more than 500000.
3. Happy Automobile announces that the headquarters of new energy vehicles is located in Suzhou City, Anhui Province.
4. Wesai Technology and Yiqing have reached a strategic cooperation to accelerate the mass production and landing of self-driving commercial vehicles.
5. Valeo established the first joint laboratory of vibration and noise in China, and continuously strengthened its research and development in China.
Education and training
1. The homework team attended the AISummit conference and served as the producer of the intelligent voice show.
2. Lenovo rearranges the field of education: it will increase investment in educational public welfare and technical research.
3. Zhonggong Education: the company is actively doing a good job of refund and other related work.
4. Darnay Education United Unicom Music launched the “Heiner Project” original work contest.
5. Oriental Fashion: the net profit of returning home in the first half of the year was 16.6068 million yuan, down 80.32% from the same period last year.
Medical treatment and health
1. BGI: it is planned to increase the investment of 60 million yuan to Wuhan Genoine to integrate the resources of integrated diagnosis and treatment of tumor diseases.
2. Zhiyun Health will join hands with Yipusheng to launch strategic cooperation in the field of special drug treatment.
3. Tang Chen Baijian announced that he had independently developed the local strain and won two national invention patents.
4. Jingyi science and technology strategic investment Xin Shangan, hand in hand to create a new generation of wisdom ward
5. Watson Biology plans to issue convertible bonds to raise no more than 1.235 billion yuan for new vaccine research and development projects.
2. Ele.me: since the Summer Solstice, the takeout volume of the “Furnace City” hotel has increased by 30% over the previous month.
3. Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macau Greater Bay Area accommodation Development Research Base was unveiled in Guangzhou Garden Hotel Museum.
4. The 2022 Nanchang leisure consumption season achieved fruitful results, driving consumption of 1.53 billion yuan in three months.
5. In view of low-cost tourism and other scams, Beijing has launched a special campaign to crack down on old-age fraud in the field of literature and tourism.
1. The Postal savings Bank purchases 57500 digital RMB quasi-account hard wallets
2. Hengqin will create three major shows of “Yuan Universe Super proving ground”, which will be open to tourists free of charge.
3. Chinese enterprises Zhonglian join hands with Tibet to launch the first phase of the digital collection of “Champion Life” series.
4. Giant Network: explore the meta-universe through self-research and investment, with self-research as the main and investment as the auxiliary.
5. Gartner releases the development cycle curve of emerging technologies: meta-universe is still at the beginning of more than a decade’s journey.
1. Disney’s video platform has 221 million global users, surpassing Netflix to become the world’s largest video streaming platform.
2. AMD official Xuan participated in the Cologne International Game Show, and the Sharon 7000 series processor is expected to appear.
3. Samsung introduced Eco ²OLED Plus and UPC Plus technology, which have been applied to Galaxy Z Fold 4.
4. Best Buy, a US consumer electronics retailer, will lay off staff nationwide.
Peloton, an interactive fitness platform, plans to lay off about 800people in order to reduce the scale of operation and cost.
1. Cloud original real-time rendering engine technology provider “Liangyun” completed the Pre-A round financing, which was jointly led by Qianhai Ark’s Smart connected Industry Fund, Central Plains Qianhai Fund and Qilu Qianhai Fund.
2. Carroll, a developer of intelligent piano production on the Internet of things, has completed a new round of financing of tens of millions of yuan, jointly invested by alumni of China Europe International Business School, well-known professors and well-known entrepreneurs.
3. Xuantian Technology, a provider of overall solutions for digital chemical plants, has completed a new round of financing, led by Huaqiang Capital, followed by Fengqiao Capital, Qianrong Capital, Yongxin Ark and so on.
4. Hongshi Electronics, a R & D manufacturer of optical display materials, has obtained round C financing, including the initial core fund.
5. MRNA drug developer “Star Nuclear Disai” received angel round financing, which was invested by the Rehabilitation Capital New Drug Innovation Fund.