互联网早报 – 8月13日 星期六 – 华为上半年销售收入3016亿元，雷军揭晓小米自动驾驶技术，五菱首款新能源全球车上市
✦ 五菱首款新能源全球车Air ev（右舵版）印尼首发上市，售价约11万-13.5万元
4、HOKA ONE ONE中国独家概念店（西南首店）正式开业，落地成都远洋太古里
The State Network Information Office has issued a record list of Internet information service algorithms, involving Wechat, Weibo and other application products.
Huawei’s overall operating results in the first half of the year were in line with expectations: sales revenue of 301.6 billion yuan and net profit margin of 5.0%.
Daily excellent freshness: a rectification plan has been submitted to Beijing consumers’ Association, and a special post will be set up to take charge of the follow-up work.
Li Leijun unveiled Xiaomi’s autopilot technology for the first time: the first phase of 3.3 billion research and development investment, entering the first camp in 2024
Xiao Xiaomi: donated 1 million yuan to the Red Cross Society of Hainan Province to support the procurement of anti-epidemic and epidemic prevention materials
In the first half of the year, China Mobile invested 58.7 billion yuan and opened a total of one million 5G base stations.
Zhong Xuegao began to launch coffee flash: to create a new species of “ice cream + coffee” with coffee brands, the price of each item is 45 yuan.
Air ev (right rudder version), Wuling’s first new energy global car, is first launched in Indonesia, with a price of about 110000-135000 yuan.
Important domestic news
1. Huawei released its operating results for the first half of 2022: sales revenue of 301.6 billion yuan, net profit margin of 5.0%, and overall operating results in line with expectations.
2. Daily excellent fresh: a rectification plan has been submitted to Beijing consumers’ Association, and a special post will be set up to take charge of the follow-up work.
3. Millet: donate 1 million yuan to the Red Cross Society of Hainan Province to support the procurement of anti-epidemic and epidemic prevention materials
4. Lei Jun unveiled Xiaomi’s self-driving technology for the first time: the first phase of 3.3 billion research and development investment, entering the first camp in 2024
5. Wechat issued a new standard for the setting of official account avatars, which forbids counterfeiting official message reminders.
6. Alibaba’s permanent free copyright font update: the third issue of Pratt & Whitney is released, adding traditional Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
7. Haiguang Information, the leader of domestic CPU chip, officially landed on the Kechuang board: it rose 66.94% on the first day of listing, with a total market capitalization of 139.7 billion yuan.
8. Fun Sleeping Technology officially landed on the gem of the Shenzhen Stock Exchange, and the Internet home cutting edge is ready to go.
9. The Heilongjiang provincial government and Qianxin reached a strategic cooperation, and Qianxin Heilongjiang subsidiary was officially unveiled.
10. Forbes China released 2022 Top 50 Chinese innovative Enterprises: Ningde Times, BYD, Huawei Cloud, SMIC, etc.
Government affairs bulletin
1. The State Network Information Office has issued a record list of Internet information service algorithms, including 30 algorithms, involving Wechat, Weibo, Kuaishou and other application products.
2. National Healthcare Security Administration: the first domestic COVID-19 oral medicine can be temporarily included in the medical insurance reimbursement.
3. The National Health Commission and other three departments have issued the Design guidelines for Square Cabin Hospitals (for trial implementation).
4. Ministry of Industry and Information Technology: focus on rural areas and the elderly market, and promote the expansion and upgrading of household appliance consumption
5. Ministry of Science and Technology and other six departments: speed up scene innovation and promote high-quality economic development with high-level application of artificial intelligence
6. broaden the application scene of flexible bracket, the first roof flexible bracket photovoltaic project connected to the grid in China.
7. The first special research report on providing for the aged in provincial community in China, “Shanghai Community providing for the aged Evaluation report”, was officially published.
8. Beijing tightens the joint restrictions on sharing bicycles to collect information such as private occupation and vandalism.
9. Guangdong Provincial Development and Reform Commission issued the Guangdong Provincial Action Plan for speeding up the Construction of fuel Cell vehicle demonstration City agglomeration (2022-2025).
10. 2022 China (Central) Industrial Expo opened in Nanchang, Jiangxi Province, with 500 manufacturing enterprises at home and abroad building a central industrial sharing platform.
Science and technology communication
2. Chen Zhongyue, president of China Unicom: this year, Calculus plans to invest 14.5 billion yuan, an increase of 65% over the same period last year.
3. Ke Ruiwen, chairman of China Telecom: open 5G shared base station 870000 stations with China Unicom
4. Chairman of China Radio and Television: by the end of September this year, the adaptation of 4G/5G terminals to radio and television networks will be fully completed.
5. ZTE Corporation and Henan Unicom take the lead in completing the EMI innovation evaluation of 5G VoNR voice quality.
Entertainment and film tour
1. Live broadcast on Douyin rectified five major outdoor live scenes, such as shouting and quarrelling, disturbing people, and punished more than 137000 accounts.
2. The video number stepped up its crackdown on the content of “spreading rumors” and disposed of 25000 fake handling ships in July.
3. Kuaishou cracked down on illegal health science content, dealing with more than 280000 related videos in July.
4. CFS 2022 Crossing the Fire Line Vietnam Summer World Championship kicks off in Hanoi, Vietnam, where six top teams from all over the world gather together
The 2022 Qatar World Cup will kick off on November 20, one day ahead of schedule
Finance and finance
1. Central bank and CBIC: the balance of open-term capital bonds of an insurance company shall not exceed 30% of the core capital.
2. China Securities Association: in the first half of the year, securities companies underwrote private enterprise corporate bonds totaling 63.834 billion yuan.
3. Bancassurance Regulatory Commission: as of the end of June, the loan balance of private enterprises in banking financial institutions reached 58.2 trillion yuan.
4. The CSRC abolishes seven normative documents of securities and futures, and further strengthens the systematic and scientific nature of the rules and regulations of securities and futures.
5. China Insurance Industry Association: the reparations of compulsory traffic insurance will be increased by 9 billion yuan in 2021, saving a total of 8.2 billion yuan for consumers.
Housing real estate
1. Semi-annual report of Qingke apartment: income decreased by 40% to 360 million yuan, and net loss reduced to 243 million yuan.
2. China Power Construction: complete the clean-up work of 124 of the 126 housing-related companies.
3. Huarong, China: actively participate in the risk management of the real estate industry and promote the resumption of multi-site projects.
4. Bailian City Renewal Community Business Baixinhui 802 million yuan ABS was accepted by the Shanghai Stock Exchange
5. Shanghai Lingang Group has completed the issuance of the country’s first indemnificatory rental housing carbon neutral bond, with a scale of 500 million.
1. Li Ning Group recorded 12.409 billion yuan in income in the first half of the year, deeply pursuing the strategy of “single brand, multi-category, multi-channel”.
2. Lululemon Harbin’s first store opened on August 11th, which is the largest store in Northeast China.
3. Zhong Xuegao began to launch coffee flash: to create a new species of “ice cream + coffee” with coffee brands, the price of each item is 45 yuan.
4. HOKA ONE ONE China exclusive concept Store (Southwest first Store) officially opened, landed in Chengdu Ocean Taiguri
5. Countdown to 100 days, Qatar World Cup officially authorized commodity Tmall international debut
1. Wuling’s first new energy global car, the Air ev (right rudder version), is first launched in Indonesia, with a price equivalent to 110000-135000 yuan.
2. Xiaopeng Super Replenishment Conference will be held on August 15, and the 480kW Super charging pile is expected to be launched.
3. Cyrus: Phoenix Wisdom Factory has been put into production to ensure the delivery of M7.
4. Sinotruk: unmanned pure electric tractors have served intelligent ports such as Tianjin Port.
5. China Automobile Association: automobile exports hit a record high in July, and the annual export is expected to exceed 2.4 million.
Education and training
1. The Ministry of Education supports and encourages private enterprises to stabilize their posts and guide college graduates to work in small and medium-sized enterprises.
2. Hainan Province postponed the national examination of equivalent academic ability in 2022, originally scheduled for August 14.
3. Shenzhen publishes the country’s first local standard for the popularization of law among municipal teenagers.
4. Qingdao: popularizing artificial intelligence education in thousands of primary and secondary schools
5. The list of Pedagogy projects funded by the National Social Science Foundation in 2022 was announced, with a total of 341 items.
Medical treatment and health
1. Yao Ming Kant: Yao Ming Shengji signed a TESSA license agreement with Janssen.
2. BGI: it is proposed to increase the funding of Hemu Gene by 30 million yuan to help create a closed-loop solution for “screening, diagnosis and treatment” of thalassemia.
3. The animal experiments of cardiac, cerebral and peripheral vascular interventional procedures have been completed, and the wide applicability of Ruixin vascular interventional robot has been verified.
4. Wenzhou and Lianren Health signed a strategic cooperation agreement to create a health care big data industry model.
5. Shanghai and Yunnan join hands to promote the county medical community, and the “Chen Cuizhen Children Health Development Center” was officially unveiled in Yongping County, Yunnan Province.
1. Ministry of Culture and Tourism: further standardize the order of the tourism market, investigate and deal with various illegal acts such as “unreasonable low-price travel” in accordance with the law.
2. The Beijing Municipal Bureau of Culture and Tourism issued 12 measures to stimulate the consumption potential of culture and tourism to help literature and tourism enterprises tide over the difficulties and restore their development.
3. Guangdong’s first batch of provincial night culture and tourism consumption agglomeration areas were released, and 7 projects were selected.
4. Chongqing: vigorously develop brand characteristic hotels and create and launch a number of boutique residential accommodation.
5. Hunan’s tourism recovery led the country in the first half of the year, with tourists receiving and tourism revenue recovering to 85% of 2019.
1. China ICT officially launched the solicitation work of “Meta-Universe Industry Map”.
2. Amex: the company now has complete digital RMB products and solutions.
3. The Bridge Water Fund increased its Meta holdings by more than 52 times in the second quarter, with a value of US $94.6 million.
4. Nvidia announces multiple products and tools for transforming industries using AI, Metasmology and Digital Human
5. Coca-Cola has partnered with DressX, a digital fashion store, to launch a limited edition Dreamworld metacosmos clothing.
1. Apple and renewable energy company Windlab sign 15-year power procurement agreement
2. The Australian Federal Court ordered Google to pay a fine of A $60 million for collecting location data to mislead users.
3. Infineon acquires start-up company Industrial Analytics to strengthen artificial intelligence analysis services for industrial equipment
4. SK Hynix has been revealed that it will build a new chip packaging factory in the United States early next year, spending billions of dollars.
5. Stratasys signed an agreement to acquire Costco’s manufacturing materials business at a price of about 43 million euros.
1. Memory chip R & D manufacturer “Crystal Technology” received hundreds of millions of yuan in round B financing, including Huaqiang Venture Capital.
2. “Aerospace Minxin”, an analog integrated circuit design and development enterprise, has obtained strategic financing, and the investor is Dingxing Quantum.
3. TURBO X, the start-up incubator, completed the first round of strategic financing, and the investor invested in MinIPO Mini.
4. Xia Fei, a cosmetics manufacturer and seller, has completed a new round of strategic financing, and the investor is Shanghai Fanchuang Trading Co., Ltd.
5. Yannuo Pharmaceutical, a high-end preparation developer, completed the Pre-A+ round of financing, which was jointly invested by Huarui Investment and Jianxin Capital.