3、OPPO Watch 3系列智能手表正式发布：首发高通骁龙W5芯片，首销售价1499元起
4、三星发布新一代折叠屏手机Galaxy Z Flip4和Galaxy Z Fold4，售价最低7999元
3、东芝第一财季营业亏损 48 亿日元，为两年来首次季度亏损
11、印尼品牌出海服务商「Jet Commerce」完成超6000万美元B轮融资，由锦秋基金、隐山资本、浙江丝路基金联合领投，惠友资本等机构跟投，现有股东ATM Capital继续加持，华兴资本担任独家财务顾问
Hua Weiyun has been ranked first in the market share of China’s government cloud infrastructure for five years in a row.
Lenovo Group has achieved double growth in revenue and profit for nine consecutive quarters, and R & D investment has increased by 10%.
Zhouyuan disclosed the progress of commercialization: the average number of monthly paid members in the community exceeded 10 million in July.
Kuaishou released StreamLake, a video cloud brand, and officially entered the B-end business.
After expanding its global footprint, BYD announced its official entry into the Thai passenger car market.
Cha Cha officially entered the coffee track with a pleasant face, and five stores of “Yuanyang Coffee” opened at the same time.
Softbank Corp. Group announced that it would settle up to 242 million forward contracts of Alibaba ADR ahead of schedule, reducing its shareholding to 14.6%.
Important domestic news
1. Alibaba: Softbank Corp. Group announced that it would settle up to 242 million forward contracts of the company’s ADR ahead of time, reducing its shareholding to 14.6%.
2. Lenovo Group announced the results of the first quarter of fiscal year 2022: revenue of nearly 112 billion yuan and net profit of 3.4 billion yuan, achieving revenue and profit growth for nine consecutive quarters.
3. Kuaishou released the video cloud brand StreamLake, officially entering the B-end business field.
4. The total size of China’s government cloud infrastructure market has reached 37.5 billion yuan, and Huawei Cloud has been ranked first for five years in a row.
5. Zhihu CEO Zhou Yuan disclosed the progress of commercialization: the average number of monthly paid members in the community exceeded 10 million in July.
6. Xugong Group and JD.com Group signed a strategic cooperation framework agreement, focusing on cooperation in logistics, industrial products, digital technology and other fields.
7. OceanBase launches “Coral Project”, which will train more than 60 core dealers in the next 3 years.
8. Extreme Rabbit Express and HNA cargo signed a strategic cooperation agreement to carry out global aviation logistics cooperation.
9. Nashi Science and Technology signed a strategic cooperation agreement with Huawei to speed up the digital upgrading of the port.
10. Build 5G ecology and promote common development and benefit. The 2022 World 5G Congress officially opened in Harbin.
Government affairs bulletin
1. The Ministry of Commerce and the Agricultural Bank of China signed a memorandum of cooperation on promoting the innovation and upgrading of national economic and technological development zones to support the high-quality development of the manufacturing industry.
2. Ministry of Water Resources: in the first seven months, the national investment in water conservancy construction exceeded 560 billion yuan, and the investment scale of water conservancy projects under construction reached 1.7 trillion yuan.
3. Ministry of Public Security: the incidence of order-brushing telecom network fraud continues to be high, accounting for 40% of all electric fraud cases.
4. The Ministry of Emergency Management and the State Administration of Mine Safety issued the 14th five-year Plan for Mine Safety production.
5. National Healthcare Security Administration: the income and expenditure of the national medical insurance fund is balanced, and the guarantee capacity of the medical insurance fund is stable and sustainable.
6. Beijing: financial subsidies to large shopping malls that plan to take rent reduction measures during the epidemic
7. Shanghai Harbor announced phased achievements in the field of data circulation: unveiling ten joint laboratories and signing 26 major strategic projects.
8. Shenzhen City openly solicited opinions on the implementation plan for promoting the integration of domestic and foreign trade. A hearing was held on September 15.
9. The first batch of hydrogen-powered sanitation vehicles in Guangzhou have been put into operation and can be filled with hydrogen in up to 8 minutes.
10. “Northern Computing Valley” kicked off, and Shenyang artificial Intelligence Computing Center was officially launched and put into operation.
Science and technology communication
1. Lenovo consumer ecology autumn new product launch scheduled for August 18, the savior Y70 game phone will be unveiled.
Realme surpassed vivo and Samsung to become the second largest smartphone manufacturer in India, while Xiaomi kept the first place.
3. OPPO Watch 3 series smartwatches are officially released: the first Qualcomm Snapdragon W5 chip, with the first selling price from 1499 yuan.
4. Samsung launches a new generation of folding screen phones Galaxy Z Flip4 and Galaxy Z Fold4, with a minimum price of 7999 yuan.
5. Strategy Analytics:2022 Q2 Apple continues to lead the global 5G smartphone market, with Samsung growing the fastest
Entertainment and film tour
1. Lemon Movie officially landed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange: the first day of listing fell 2.7%, with a total market capitalization of HK $9.732 billion.
2. Shaw Creative Center has been set up at Shaw Studios to provide one-stop production support for local creators in Hong Kong.
3. Billboard announced its official entry into operation in China, presenting global boutique music and high-end stage for Chinese music fans and musicians.
4. Sensor Tower:7 monthly Douyin and overseas version of TikTok attracted more than 290 million US dollars worldwide, topping the global mobile app (non-game) revenue list.
5. Game software company AppLovin offered to buy game engine developer Unity for $17.54 billion.
Finance and finance
1. Pudong Development Bank released its results for the first half of 2022 KuaiBao: both revenue and net profit increased, but the defective rate decreased.
2. Implement the concept of inclusive benefits and serve the people in urban and rural areas. The balance of savings deposits in Chongzhou Bank has exceeded 100 billion yuan.
3. ZTE jointly launched 5i long-distance bank intelligent customer service service
4. WeChat signed a contract with Guangdong Financial High-tech Zone to explore the new model of “digital finance + high-end manufacturing”.
5. CICT signed a contract with Beijing Branch of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China to jointly promote the digital development of the industry.
Housing real estate
1. Central South Construction: controlling shareholder Zhongnan Holdings and Jiangsu assets plan to jointly set up a 2 billion yuan fund for cooperation such as stock debt restructuring and continuation of existing projects.
2. Huaxia Happiness: the cumulative failure to repay the debt on time totaled 46.358 billion yuan.
3. Evergrande transferred 30% stake in Guangzhou Zengcheng Fuqin Real Estate, and AVIC Trust took over.
4. The reconstruction project of Hutchison Building under Changshi is officially named as the second phase of Cheung Kong Group Center.
5. Pudong Construction: recently, a number of major projects have been awarded, with a total amount of about 1.37 billion yuan.
1. The Cainiao Israel Distribution Center and overseas warehouses have been officially opened, and the top ten global distribution centers help domestic goods go to sea.
2. JD.com Electric Appliances, the third city flagship store in Zhejiang, has settled in Yiwu and is expected to open for trial in late October.
3. Tea with a pleasant face officially entered the coffee race: the independent coffee brand “Yuanyang Coffee” was launched, and the first five stores opened at the same time.
4. Yuanqi forest sugar-free cola-flavored soda is officially on the market and will be unveiled on major e-commerce platforms and 7-Eleven convenience stores
5. The 30th anniversary of Pacific Coffee announced the multi-dimensional upgrading of brands, products, stores and services.
1. BYD signed a cooperation agreement with R é cor VER Automotive, a Thai new energy vehicle dealer, to announce its official entry into the Thai passenger car market.
2. SAIC GM Wuling released the “Smart driving system”, which was first installed in the 2023 KiWi EV.
3. Tengli D9, the first MPV model under Tengli, will open on August 23rd, and the first batch is expected to be delivered in September.
4. 360 cooperates with Dongfeng Nissan and Lianyou Technology to protect the safety ecology of digital car companies.
5. FIFA July New Energy sales list: BYD has 32.7% share, SAIC GM Wuling and Geely are in the top three.
Education and training
1. JD.com Fang Yiyun launched a small class screen A1 type paper eye protection learning plate, using 6e class paper eye protection standard.
2. NetEase youdao released dictionary pen X5 and AI learning machine, adding two more members to the intelligent hardware product matrix.
3. Tong Cheng Tongmei United Love Department Yuanshan Public Welfare Foundation launched the Fifth China Children’s programming Festival
4. Shu Lang: it is expected that the unaudited consolidated loss attributable to the owner of the company in the first half of the year ranges from about 40 million to 45 million yuan.
5. China Youth Daily and Niuke have reached strategic cooperation in the youth employment support program of “100 schools and 100 enterprises”.
Medical treatment and health
1. Lianying Medical started to apply for the purchase, and planned to raise 12.48 billion yuan to set a new record for internal medicine board IPO financing.
2. Watson Biological’s net profit in the first half of the year was 421 million yuan, an increase of 30% over the same period last year, and more than 880000 doses of bivalent HPV vaccine were issued.
3. Yifeng Pharmacy plans to issue convertible bonds to raise no more than 2.547 billion yuan for the construction projects of Jiangsu Phase II, Hubei and Hebei logistics centers, etc.
4. Philips localization upgrade, Zhuhai Health Science and Technology New Industrial Park completed and unveiled
5. Boston Science combined with Parkway Medical and Erran urinary tract to help upgrade the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia.
2. Shenzhen announced 10 boutique tourist routes and 5 micro-vacation destinations at the same time.
3. Jilin: launch 20 red tourism theme routes and vigorously develop red tourism.
4. Guangxi has issued a tourism development plan for the healthy elderly to start the brand of “longevity Guangxi”.
5. Carrying forward the spirit of the Winter Olympic Games, big data platform, a national fitness city built by China Unicom, was officially launched.
1. To seize the opportunity in the 5G era, Lenovo creates a new path to the integration of data and reality in manufacturing meta-universe and power meta-universe.
2. The Bank of Nanjing released the first set of digital collection “Hello Duck” to enter the new track of Yuanyuan Universe.
3. Tsing Tao Beer Museum launched the first digital commemorative ticket, which adopts the block chain technology of ant chain.
4. Coinbase reported a net loss of about $1.1 billion in the second quarter and a 35% drop in trading income from the previous month.
5. Samsung Electronics and Digital Plaza signed a memorandum of understanding to establish a “GalaxyNFT ecosystem”.
1. Musk sold another 7.92 million shares of Tesla, cashing out $6.89 billion
2. Meta issued US $10 billion of bonds for the first time to buy back shares and invest in business improvement.
3. Toshiba made an operating loss of 4.8 billion yen in the first quarter, the first quarterly loss in two years
4. SpaceX put another 52 star chain Internet satellites into orbit, breaking the 3000 mark.
5. Bharti Telecom’s largest network deployment is about to begin, with the goal of launching pan-Indian 5G services by March 2024.
1. Sada Intelligence, a digital intelligence service provider in the construction machinery industry, has completed tens of millions of yuan A round financing, which is invested exclusively by Xintian Venture Capital.
2. Commodity intelligent freight service platform “Quick Cheng Logistics Technology” has completed a new round of financing of nearly 100 million yuan, which is invested by China International Capital Corporation’s fund.
3. The format document office collaboration platform “UPDF” received nearly 10 million yuan of angel round financing, led by the upstream manufacturers of PDF, followed by seed wheel investor Tanigawa Group, and Shunyong Capital served as the exclusive financial adviser.
4. Human resource sharing HRS integrated service platform “maximum salary recruitment” won 5 million yuan in angel round first round financing, invested by Shenzhen Guoqiang Equity Investment Fund.
5. Preschool education service provider “accessible Education” has completed millions of yuan of seed round financing, from the chain to the technology group exclusive investment.
6. The new Chinese Art Sauce Brand “Jianyu” has completed the 10 million yuan angel round financing, which is jointly led by Blu and Nobeida.
7. Jia Na Energy, a manufacturer of key materials for sodium ion batteries, has completed tens of millions of yuan of angel round financing, with an exclusive investment from Shun to capital.
8. Fuyang Xinyihua, a leading domestic photoresist enterprise, completed 500 million yuan C round financing, which was jointly led by CICC Capital, well-known War Investment Fund and Guokai Manufacturing Transformation and upgrading Fund. China Building Materials New Materials Fund, Optical Valley Investment Fund, Fire Eye Fund, Qixin Capital, Huafu Jiaye Fund, Anyuan Fund, Fuyang Science transfer Fund, Fuhe Angel Fund, Qizhi Zhenghe, China Hebei Capital, Shangzhe Capital and other institutions follow. Light source capital acts as exclusive financial adviser
9. Mingyi Sensor, a MEMS sensor developer, has completed hundreds of millions of yuan of D-round financing, led by Shangyi Capital, a subsidiary of SAIC, and followed by well-known investment institutions and industry parties such as Yuanhe Holdings, Zhi Dao Capital and Yongxin Capital.
10, Micro LED micro display manufacturer “JBD show” completed hundreds of millions of yuan A3 round financing, jointly led by Dow Capital and Light Speed China, old shareholders Kaifeng Venture Capital, Pinault Capital continued to increase the size.
11. Indonesian brand offshore service provider “Jet Commerce” completed over US $60 million in round B financing, led by Jinqiu Fund, Yinshan Capital and Zhejiang Silk Road Fund, followed by Huiyou Capital and other institutions. ATM Capital, the existing shareholder, continued to be blessed, and China Renaissance Capital Investment served as the exclusive financial adviser.
12. Chuangjian Medical, a recombinant collagen biomaterial enterprise, has completed a round of financing of nearly 200 million yuan, led by Shiseido Ziyue Fund, followed by Huafang Capital, Dinghui Baifu and Huali Pharmaceutical.
13. Innovative targeted nuclear drug developer “Crystal Nucleus” has completed nearly 100 million yuan of angel round financing, led by Banyan Capital, followed by VI Ventures, Lichen Capital and old shareholder Kaitai Capital.
14. Conway Biology, a research and development manufacturer of new antineoplastic drugs, has completed a round of financing of more than 100 million yuan, which will be invested exclusively by CIC.