今日早报 每日热点15条新闻简报 每天一分钟 知晓天下事 8月11日
2022年8月11日 星期四 农历七月十四
Thursday, August 11, 2022, the fourteenth day of the seventh lunar month
1. Bureau of Statistics: in July, the national consumer price (CPI) rose 2.7% from a year earlier, the highest increase in nearly two years.
2. 16 stars with one arrow! China has successfully launched Jilin-1 high-score 03D09 satellite.
3. The Health Commission: more than 10,000 medical and health personnel have been deployed from 19 provinces across the country to support Hainan.
4. Starting from today, static management will be implemented throughout the Ali region of Tibet, tentatively for three days.
5. Beijing: large shopping malls that reduce or reduce the rent of resident merchants can receive a subsidy of up to 500000 yuan.
6. Hangzhou students’ family labor list for opinions: primary school can cook, high school can disassemble and install computers, and so on. Cymbal
7. The person in charge of Su’s ancestral temple said that according to genealogical records, Su Bingtian was indeed the 29th grandson of Su Dongpo.
8. Wang Shuang, a Chinese women’s football player, officially signed a contract with Luisville Athletic for a period of one year.
9. BYD blade battery has been supplied to Tesla: the vehicle will be offline at the end of August at the earliest.
10. The joint military operations organized by the eastern theater in the sea and air areas around Taiwan Island have successfully completed various tasks and will continue to train troops and prepare for war.
11. 140 officers and soldiers of China’s ninth peacekeeping engineering unit in Mali have all been awarded the United Nations Medal of Peace Honor.
12. SpaceX has sent another 52 chain satellites, with a total of more than 3000 satellites in the sky.
13. The monkeypox epidemic in the United States is serious: more than 9000 people have been infected, more than 1400 new cases in a single day have reached a record high, and people in San Francisco have protested against the official response.
14. Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida reshuffled his cabinet, the resumes of his members were announced, and four members of the “Abe faction” were selected.
The 15-and 120-day “transition period” ended, and the EU coal embargo on Russia came into effect.
[whisper] years are long, but busy people promote themselves; heaven and earth are wide, but I am narrow-minded; romantic flowers and snowy moons are idle, but those who disturb them are redundant.