1. The Taiwan Affairs Office of the State Council and the Information Office of the State Council have issued a white paper entitled “Taiwan issue and the cause of China’s Reunification in the New era.” Scholars on both sides of the strait interpret: the core this time is to promote reunification, and Taiwan’s space is getting smaller and smaller. Beijing has not promised not to station troops in Taiwan, but it is clear that foreign countries can maintain consular relations with Taiwan after reunification.
At noon on the 2nd and 10th, 16 stars with one arrow, long March 6, multi-satellite separation control scheme to ensure a successful launch
3. Beijing: it is proposed to subsidize operating enterprises that take rent reduction measures, up to 500000; Hainan: provident fund loans cannot be repaid normally due to the epidemic, and will not be overdue; Guangzhou: a new policy will be introduced to solve the “parking difficulty”. Support the construction of additional parking facilities on self-owned land
4. A car in Xi’an rushed into the reservoir and 5 people were trapped. after saving people in Chongqing, a man was killed due to lack of physical strength, and the street where the rescued people were rescued launched a fund-raising campaign. A man in Baicheng, Jilin Province, was detained for 5 minutes in a chat group to vent his anger for his friends. netizens: scolded lost was kicked out of the group, scolded won the detention
5. Taiwan media: KMT Vice Chairman Xia Liyan led a delegation to the mainland on the morning of the 10th and will visit the Taiwan Merchants Association on the 21st and return to Taiwan on the 26th after the “73rd” isolation. My response: concerned about Taiwan businessmen, there are no political arrangements; a private gunpowder company in Kinmen County, Taiwan caught fire early on the morning of the 10th, only 50 meters away from Taiwan’s military ammunition depot. There were no casualties.
6. A number of Weibo accounts under Dr. clove were banned on the grounds that Wechat Matrix was suspended “due to violation of relevant laws and regulations”. The public questioned the background of its investors, and trust was faced with challenges. Netizens guessed that there were too many contraband goods, and their employees responded: they made temporary adjustments and banned them for 30 days.
7. Foreign media: 62 people were killed by continuous torrential rain in Yemen, the death toll reached 18 within 48 hours, and a large number of houses, roads, bridges and farmland were washed away.
8. Russian Defense Ministry: military training will be conducted in the Arctic, which will further strengthen military strength in the region; Russian officials: NATO’s enhanced activities in the Arctic will increase security risks in the region; Russian Defense Ministry: Russia’s “Army-2022” International military Forum will be held on the 15th, which has been confirmed by 72 countries and regions.
9. Some goods in Kaliningrad have reached the limit. Russia: Lithuania is artificially aggravating the problem; the Prime Minister of Ukraine and the Prime Minister of Norway have spoken to the Prime Minister of Norway; Denmark: willing to train Ukrainian soldiers in Denmark; Hungarian Energy Group: has paid its own transit fee, Russian oil supply may be restored.
10. SpaceX sends 52 more star chain satellites, with a total of more than 3000 in the sky. It has been approved to launch 12000 star chain satellites, and has applied for approval to launch another 30000 on this basis.
11. Ukrainian Atomic Energy Company: if Russia cuts off the connection between the Zaporoge nuclear power plant and the Ukrainian power system, the Ukrainian army may destroy the transmission lines of the nuclear power plant.
12. The list of Japanese prime minister cabinet reshuffle was announced. Japanese media: seven members related to “Unification” have been changed. Analysts believe that Kishida’s reshuffle may be intended to be in power for a long time; Softbank Corp. announced that he would “sell” Alibaba’s shareholding ahead of schedule. The estimated income is 4.6 trillion yen, and the shareholding ratio has dropped to 14.6%.
13. Japanese media: by the end of June, the Japanese government debt reached a record high of 1255 trillion yen, equivalent to borrowing 10.05 million yen from each countryman. Japanese lawmakers said: Japan once colonized South Korea, so Japan is South Korea’s big brother. Professor Han countered that: since ancient times, culture was introduced into Japan from the Korean Peninsula, so South Korea is the ancestor of Japan.
14. Musk cashed out about $6.9 billion from the 5th to 9th, while Tesla lost $22.2 billion (about RMB 150 billion) overnight, and China’s sales fell by more than 60% month-on-month. In 10 months, it has sold about $32 billion of Tesla shares. Musk: if you don’t buy Twitter, you’ll buy back Tesla’s stock.
15. Pelosi’s first interview after returning home: fleeing Taiwan follows the direction of the president’s policy, adopts Biden’s “Indo-Pacific” initiative, and does not understand why it has aroused China’s high concern. Ministry of Foreign Affairs: as long as the United States does it, China will struggle once; when the Taiwan authorities shouted that the Speaker of the Bundestag would visit Taiwan, the German Foreign Ministry responded that there was no contact with sovereignty.
[whisper] what gets better is never life, but oneself. To face and accept calmly is the beginning of one’s own growth.