互联网早报 – 8月9日 星期二 – 雷军年度演讲定档8月11日，五菱新能源销量突破100万辆，软银单季亏234亿美元创纪录
7、华为发布业界首款搭载HarmonyOS的新一代办公宝HUAWEI IdeaHub S2系列
Alibaba: voluntary conversion to dual major listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, which is expected to take effect before the end of 2022
Kui Lei Jun: the annual speech will be held on August 11, with the theme of “feeling through the trough of Life”.
Meituan has set up a joint office of “Peak easy to hail a car” in Shanghai to focus on solving the problem of peak ride-hailing.
SUNING launched 30 home appliance exhibitions in China, and the first stop landed in Nanjing on August 13th.
China’s Wuling New Energy sales exceeded 1 million vehicles, making it the fastest car company in the world to reach millions of new energy sales.
The Internet industry has become the “first engine” of performance growth, and China Unicom’s cloud business revenue doubled in the first half of 2022.
Surpassing Amazon, Chinese cross-border e-commerce giant Shein reached a record high in downloads in the US in the second quarter.
Dragged down by the collapse in global technology stocks, Softbank Corp. posted a record net loss of $23.4 billion in the latest quarter.
Important domestic news
1. Alibaba: voluntary conversion to dual major listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, effective date is expected to be before the end of 2022
2. Lei Jun: the annual speech will be held on August 11, with the theme of “feeling through the trough of Life”.
3. The industrial Internet has become the “first engine” of performance growth. China Unicom’s cloud business revenue doubled in the first half of 2022.
4. Meituan set up a joint office of “Peak easy to hail a cab” in Shanghai to focus on solving the problem of peak ride-hailing.
5. Tencent officially released the second generation quadruped robot Max, which can walk accurately on complex terrain.
6. Chongqing and Wuhan issued China’s first batch of self-driving completely unmanned commercial operation licenses, and Baidu was granted exclusive approval.
7. Huawei released the industry’s first new generation of office treasure HUAWEI IdeaHub S2 series with HarmonyOS.
Sohu’s revenue in the second quarter was $195 million, net profit was $12 million, and revenue from online games reached $157 million.
9. Promote industrial innovation with ecological efforts. Intel’s two major FPGA products have been deployed to China’s innovation center.
10. The domestic large cruise ship has entered the era of “two-wheel” construction, and the second domestic large cruise ship has officially started construction in Shanghai.
Government affairs bulletin
1. The Ministry of Industry and Information Technology and other four departments issued the Action Plan for promoting the High-quality Development of the Home Industry
2. Ministry of Public Security: severely crack down on illegal and criminal activities of making, selling and using false epidemic prevention software
3. The Ministry of Transport openly solicited opinions on the Guide to Transport Safety Service of self-driving vehicles (trial) (draft for soliciting opinions).
4. The State Administration of Radio and Television has further improved the code of conduct of program production and operation, and plans to increase relevant regulations on the management of film remuneration.
5. The State intellectual property Office agrees to carry out the construction of a national intellectual property protection center in Anhui Province.
6. The volume of foreign trade in Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region has risen steadily, and the monthly import and export value has maintained year-on-year growth for six consecutive months.
7. Beijing issued a document to promote the development of cross-border e-commerce, defining 5 types of support objects and 7 types of support directions.
8. Shanghai has set up a total of 15 special cooperation groups with Jiangsu, Zhejiang and Anhui provinces, focusing on energy, transportation, science and technology credit and other fields.
9. Hebei Province has formulated the development plan of animal husbandry and veterinary industry during the 14th five-year Plan, focusing on building two trillion-level industrial chains of dairy pigs.
10. Shaanxi Province clearly defines the “roadmap” for the listing of enterprises in the next three years: vigorously develop private equity funds and strive to add more than 38 listed enterprises.
Science and technology communication
1. Beidou Xingtong: it is proposed to raise no more than 1.135 billion yuan, plus chip development and industrialization
2. Meng.com Technology: sign a cooperation agreement with China Mobile Internet on SMS Mini Program 2.0 terminal resolution service capability products.
3. Motorola mobile phone official announced that he held a new product conference on August 11, and the three flagship products were released together.
4. Lenovo Savior’s first VR is announced by VR700, which is expected to be released soon.
5. Changhong TV flagship 8K new product release, global debut 110inch 8K 120Hz giant screen cinema
Entertainment and film tour
1. Ali Sports officially changed its name to Orange Lion Sports, and Mu Xi served as chairman and general manager.
2. Lehua Entertainment is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, and its artist management business ranks first in China.
3. Bona Pictures: the issue price of IPO is set at 5.03 yuan per share, and the application starts on August 9.
4. The self-development of middle-hand games, “all-Star fierce struggle”, was officially launched in late October in China, authorized by the authentic SNK.
5. The animated movie “Little Yellow Man with Big eyes: a prequel to God stealing Daddy” is scheduled for August 19 in mainland China.
Finance and finance
1. The ranking of Chinese annuity science and technology patents was announced, Taikang Insurance ranked first in a row.
2. Guao Science and Technology: won the bid for two Shanghai Agricultural and Commercial Bank and one Agricultural Bank procurement project.
3. Yi Bao and Verisk signed a strategic cooperation agreement to launch a digital solution to support subtender insurance in China.
4. to help revitalize the countryside, the “photovoltaic loan” of Industrial Bank Zhengzhou Branch adds power to the increase of farmers’ income.
5. China’s green investment is outstanding, with green bond issuance totaling 1.03 trillion yuan so far this year.
Housing real estate
1. China can build its first prefabricated construction industrial park.
2. Swire Properties will open a “residence series” hotel in the Greater Bay area, which is expected to open in 2025.
3. Nandu property won the bid for the supporting property management project of Hangzhou West Station, with a transaction price of 90.05 million yuan.
4. Qiaoyin shares won the bid for the sanitation project in Xihu District, Nanchang, with a transaction value of about 828 million yuan.
5. Enter the overseas market for the first time and buy about 500 million Hong Kong dollars from Rich Industrial Trust to acquire Singapore Gao Wen Star property.
1. Luckin Coffee’s net income in the second quarter was 3.3 billion yuan, with a total of 7195 stores.
SUNING launched 30 home appliance home decoration exhibitions in China, and the first stop landed in Nanjing on August 13th.
3. Gao Xin retail accounts for 36% of online sales in the first fiscal quarter, and Grand Runfa Youxian APP has achieved rapid growth.
4. Adidas had revenue of 5.6 billion euros in the second quarter, with negative revenue growth in Greater China for five consecutive quarters.
5. Surpassing Amazon, Chinese cross-border e-commerce giant Shein reached a new high in the United States in the second quarter.
1. China’s Wuling New Energy sales exceeded 1 million vehicles, making it the fastest car company in the world to reach millions of new energy sales.
2. JD.com Logistics and SAIC GM Wuling comprehensively deepen cooperation and join hands to build a new benchmark for digital intelligence and efficiency of an integrated supply chain of auto parts.
3. Avita Technology released its first model, Avita 11: jointly built by Changan, Huawei and Ningde era, with a price of 349900 yuan.
4. The largest delivery center of Lulai Automobile in East Guangdong landed in Longgang, Shenzhen, and delivered the vehicles to the first batch of car owners.
5. Jidu Xia Yiping: enter 46 cities in China at the end of 2023 and deliver the second production car in 2024
Education and training
1. The Ministry of Education carried out the 16th inspection of external training on campus, and found more than 140 clues of violations.
2. Darnay Education held the 15th School-Enterprise Cooperation Summit Forum to focus on the high-quality employment of college students.
3. Many neighboring countries have released their first dialect course, and users can learn Cantonese for free.
4. Shandong Publishing subsidiary won the bid for the distribution of teaching auxiliary materials in primary and secondary schools in Shandong Province in the 2022 academic year.
5. Jiangsu Cable Rugao Branch won the bid for 5G classroom project and made a new breakthrough in 5G + education industry.
Medical treatment and health
1. Intuitive Fosun Medical Robot Manufacturing R & D Center opened in Pudong, with a total investment of more than 700 million yuan.
2. The grand opening of one Health Medical Clinic, and the strategic layout of offline physical health care.
3. Jiu’an Medical Care: it plans to open nearly 600 “common care” centers in hospitals in many cities and regions across the country in the next 3 to 4 years.
4. Frontier Biology and Kangsheng Global signed a cooperation agreement on anti-infection testing strategy to jointly develop the market for diagnosis and treatment of infectious diseases.
Pfizer will buy Global Blood Therapy for $68.50 per share, with a total transaction price of $5.4 billion.
1. Travel together with multiple destinations to issue coupons to further activate the consumption potential of travel.
2. Ctrip joined hands with FITURE to create a magic mirror sports room to enhance the multi-dimensional value of the hotel.
3. Chaoyang in Beijing and Zhangjiakou in Hebei will cooperate to build Olympic sports and cultural tourism belt.
4. Henan launched a pilot project of the “cultural industry ombudsman” system, with a total of 20 pilot villages in the first phase.
5. The special tourism train from Dali, Yunnan to Xishuangbanna is opened: 796 kilometers through Kunming, Pu’er and other places.
1. The Internet Society of China has issued three group standards, such as “requirements for the Electronic signing system of institutions based on Block chain”.
2. The third batch of major projects in Shanghai Xuhui concentrated on signing contracts, with the appearance of Yuanyang, New consumption and other enterprises.
3. National Network Xiongan Jinke Co., Ltd.: the first order of the digital RMB “hardware wallet” electricity bill payment scene landed.
4. China Youth Daily publishes a series of digital collections of “the City of the double Olympic Games”
5. Blue cursor: the virtual character “Su Xiaomei” becomes Meishan’s “digital spokesman” and “Song culture recommendation officer”.
1. Dragged down by the collapse in global technology stock prices, Softbank Corp. posted a record net loss of 23.4 billion US dollars in the latest financial quarter.
2. Samsung will deepen its layout in Vietnam, mass-produce chips and establish a Southeast Asian R & D center in the middle of next year.
3. Unity has reached a cloud partnership with Microsoft to use Azure to support the real-time 3D experience
4. Whirlpool will spend $3 billion in cash to acquire Emerson’s waste disposal business.
Qualcomm and GE Core sign a long-term manufacturing agreement to extend chip agreements for 5G transceivers, Wi-Fi, automotive and Internet of things connections
1. Jizhijia, a logistics robot company, has completed a $100 million E1 round of financing, which is jointly funded by Intel Capital, Xiangfeng growth Fund and Qingyue Capital.
2. full-media news and information platform thepaper.cn completed round B financing, with an exclusive investment of 400 million yuan by the Shanghai Cultural Industry Development Investment Fund.
3. Zero-trust access management cloud service provider “Flying Cloud” completes tens of millions of yuan seed round financing, led by linear capital and followed by lotus boat angels.
4. Guorun Energy Storage, a comprehensive energy storage solution provider, has completed more than 50 million yuan in angel round financing, led by Linge Venture Capital, Qiandao Fund, Enlightening Star Venture Capital, Shuimu Tsinghua Alumni seed Fund and Yingnuo Angel Fund.
5. Lianhe Storage, a memory chip developer, has completed hundreds of millions of yuan A round financing, led by Shenzhen Guohong, followed by Kaiying Capital, WWW, Wuxi Xinshang and other institutions.
6. The optoelectronics integrated chip company Qixin Optoelectronics has completed a round of financing of 350 million yuan (Pre-IPO). The investor is Shenzhen Investment Control’s fund in the south of Chongqing managed by the East China Sea.
7. Self-driving computing chip enterprise “Black Sesame Intelligence” completes C + round financing, led by Wuyue Fengke, Industrial Bank Group, Guangfa Xinde, Hanergy Fund, Beituo Yinuo Capital, Xinding Capital, Zhilu Capital, Yangzijiang Fund and other institutions.
8. Intelligent driving full stack innovation and system solution service provider “Intelligent driving Technology” completes the C1 round of strategic financing, jointly invested by Wei Hao Chuangxin, Spider Capital and Aixin Yuanzhi.
9. Self-driving core technology and terminal distribution infrastructure provider “Xingshen Intelligence” completed A + round financing, led by Xingxiang Capital and Ruiju Capital, and participated in investment by Sany Venture Capital, Hunan Caixin and Jiayuan Capital.
10. Lianbo Precision, a stator and rotor supplier of high-end automotive motors, completed over 300 million yuan An and B round financing. Round A was jointly led by far Wing Capital and Haier Capital. Founder and Sheng Capital, Zhenjiang High-tech Venture Capital and Junyuan Capital followed; Round B was jointly led by CICC Capital and Anxin Securities Investment, followed by Yinshan Capital and Zhenjiang High-tech Venture Capital, and Yunyi Capital served as the exclusive financial adviser for two consecutive rounds.
11. “Hewu Systems”, a software developer of MBSE system engineering, has completed tens of millions of yuan Pre-B round financing, which is jointly invested by Zhejiang University Youchuang, Xihu Science Venture Capital and Yinxinggu Capital.
12. Milk is directly supplied to the intelligent retail brand “Xin’an Optimum” to complete the round A financing of 20 million yuan, and the investor is the CIC Construction Investment Fund.
13, small pet food products e-commerce platform “Buka Xing” completed tens of millions of yuan Pre-A round financing, led by Jinding Capital, shared capital to follow the investment
14. The four Seasons Tea chain “Ah Pao Lemon Tea” has completed 10 million yuan angel round financing, invested by mangosteen capital.
15. The technology skin care brand “sammei” has completed tens of millions of yuan of strategic financing, and the investor is Ruoyuchen, a listed company.
16. The seafood barbecue brand “Thirteen Shao” has completed a multi-million yuan angel round of financing, and the investor is the best investment.
17. Haiershi Gene, a complete solution provider for medical laboratory, received hundreds of millions of yuan in round C financing, led by Shenzhen Venture Capital, Boyuan Capital, Hefeng Venture Capital, Yingong Venture Capital and Binjiang Venture Capital.
18. Tumor immunotherapy product manufacturer “constant moving biology” has completed tens of millions of yuan angel round financing, led by Zhongshan Health Technology Industrial Base Investment Management Co., Ltd., Tengye Venture Capital, and Zhongshan Qingyun Investment Co., Ltd.