August 8th, the eleventh day of the seventh lunar month, Monday!
Here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. The first domestic oral anti-COVID-19 drug Azvudine tablets, the initial price is not more than 300yuan per bottle, 35 tablets per bottle, each tablet 1mg
Take the mainstream oral drugs of COVID-19 in the European and American markets-Merck’s Molnupiravir and Pfizer’s Paxlovid, for example, the two drugs are relatively expensive. Molnupiravir is priced at US $700 (RMB 4700) and Paxlovid is priced at US $500 (RMB 3350).
2. Chinese biology: the new crown inactivated vaccine can be vaccinated with influenza vaccine and pneumonia vaccine at the same time.
3. Oil prices will welcome the adjustment window at 24:00 on the 9th, or now & # 34; four consecutive declines are expected to fall by 60 yuan / ton, equivalent to 0.04-0.005 yuan / liter, and 50 litres will save 2.50 yuan.
4. Hainan: 2845 passengers from Sanya stranded airport have settled in hotels, providing 7-day accommodation. For hotels that have received stranded tourists, they will continue to stay at a 50% discount of the original accommodation price (including three meals) within 7 days, and will be treated at the starting price of the hotel. Temporary global static management will be implemented in Haikou from 6: 00 to 19:00 on the 8th. A total of 1140 cases have been reported in this round of epidemic.
5. The conscription work in the second half of 2022 will be carried out in an all-round way: the youth age of graduate students and students will be relaxed to 26.
6. State Administration of Foreign Exchange: foreign exchange reserves increased by US $32.8 billion in July, due to the rise in financial asset prices. By the end of July 2022, China’s foreign exchange reserves stood at US $3.104071 trillion.
On the afternoon of the 7th and 7th, four people were killed and the driver was controlled after a heavy semitrailer tractor collided with two cars in Liaoning. In the early morning of the 7th, four cars collided in the Lai’an section of Ningluo Expressway, killing four and injuring one.
8. Taiwan media: recently, more than 100 warships of the people’s Liberation Army have been drilled to attack Taiwan. If the PLA training extends, Taiwan will lose power and gas; the US Navy missile survey ship will be deployed to the south of Okinawa on the 7th, with wide area search, target acquisition, identification, multi-target processing and accurate surveillance capabilities; Philippine agencies in Taiwan: overseas Chinese evacuation plan is being developed
Buffett lost nearly 300 billion and invested heavily in five stocks: Apple, Bank of America, Coca-Cola, Chevron and American Express
10. Korean media: a fire in a hospital in South Korea has killed 5 people and injured 44. It is speculated that the fire was caused by electricity leakage on the third floor of the building.
11. The Israeli military: the Palestinian Islamic Jihad (Jihad) fired a total of 780 rockets at Israel, 97% of which were intercepted by Iron Dome, causing minor injuries to three people. The Israeli army has continued its air strikes on the Gaza Strip, killing 32 and injuring more than 200, including two senior Jihad commanders, as well as a number of women and children
On August 6, 2022, local time, armed groups in the Gaza Strip fired rockets at Israel.
12. Us media: the United States and India will hold joint military exercises in mid-October, less than 100 kilometers from the China-India border line of control; Thai media: the Sino-Thai Air Force will conduct joint air exercises from August 14 to 24.
Sources said that the Sino-Thai Air Force exercise is scheduled for August 14-24, and the exercise is located at Urontani Air Force Base in northern Thailand, which is the residence of the 23rd Air Regiment of the Royal Thai Air Force, and is code-named “Falcon assault-2022”.
13. Russian media: 10 more countries want to join the SCO, including the United Arab Emirates, Syria, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and so on.
14. Foreign media: the next US military aid to the Ukrainian army will be one of the largest to date, totaling about US $1 billion, and US military aid to Ukraine has totaled US $8.8 billion. Biden novel coronavirus test results turned negative, but continued quarantine
15. Russian Defense Ministry: a foreign mercenary camp in Ukraine was hit accurately on the 6th, killing more than 80 mercenaries and destroying 11 special equipment units.
[whisper] softness without boundaries will only make the other party gain an inch; kindness without principles will only let the other party do as he pleases.