2022年8月7日 星期日 农历七月初十 今日立秋
Sunday, August 7, 2022, the Beginning of Autumn today, the tenth day of the seventh month of the lunar calendar
1. The actual combat training in the eastern theater continues. Experts: to create a favorable strategic situation for realizing national reunification at an early date.
2. Hainan will test nucleic acid in the whole province! Sanya city community closed management, about 80,000 tourists stranded, completed 7 days of risk assessment can leave the island.
3. From 00:00 today, the epidemic risk zone of Shanghai will be “cleared” and regular prevention and control measures will be implemented.
4. The 900-year-old Wan’an Bridge in Pingnan, Fujian Province was burned, making it the longest wooden arch bridge in China.
5. Sichuan New regulations: individuals and units that have made outstanding contributions to geological disaster avoidance shall be rewarded up to 30,000 yuan and 50,000 yuan respectively.
6. Zhengzhou set up a 10 billion real estate relief fund, and the rescued projects must be “able to repay their debts”.
7. Poyang Lake, the largest freshwater lake in China, entered the dry period ahead of time, which was the earliest record in 71 years.
8. United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization: global food commodity prices fell sharply in July.
9. Israeli airstrikes on a number of targets in the Gaza Strip have killed at least 10 people.
10. Musk said that if Twitter can confirm some of the content, it may continue to press ahead with the acquisition plan at a cost of $44 billion.
Three times in 11, 10 days blasted Pelosi, Trump: this crazy woman “helped” the Chinese dream.
12. Japanese media: Kishida decided to reshuffle his cabinet on the 10th and planned to replace Abe’s younger brother Kishin.
13. An astronaut on the International Space Station leaked water into his helmet while working outside the space station, and NASA halted all spacewalk missions.
14. The monkeypox epidemic in the United States has infected more than 7500 people, and the US media have criticized that it is still repeating the mistake of dealing with COVID-19.
15. The United States will provide another $1 billion in security assistance to Ukraine, one of the largest to date.
[whispering] just feel the midsummer, suddenly the Beginning of Autumn, all things go together, autumn is about, may all sweat have harvest, all efforts will not be disappointed.